It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: Scenarios That May Already Be Happening This Year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The 2012 phenomenon has been leaving questions in the minds of many people. There are some different scenarios at hand that may relate to the Mayan Calendar end date of December 21st, 2012, could one of them be true or could more than one of them be true? Here are the questions about possible scenarios that are to happen or may already be happening right now: What are your thoughts?

SCENARIO#1: Is a Singularity happening?

A Singularity is a point where some property is infinite. For example, at the center of a black hole, according to classical theory, the density is infinite (because a finite mass is compressed to a zero volume). Hence it is a singularity. Similarly, if you extrapolate the properties of the universe to the instant of the Big Bang, you will find that both the density and the temperature go to infinity, and so that also is a singularity.

Technology, population, speed of travel, food and materials production, communications capabilities, computing power, the decrease in computer size, amount of information known to humanity, and a gamut of other things, are all increasing at an accelerating rate. That is, they are increasing, and the rate at which they are increasing is increasing. Some mathematicians plotted the asymptotic graphs of all of humanity's technological developments and projected them out to the point where they all, relatively simultaneously, hit infinity. The day that they arrived at is December 21st, 2012. One projected date of "Singularity." That's the day that some say is when everything as we know it will change.

SCENARIO#2: Is The Pineal Gland Activating?

The pineal gland is located in the center of the brain and is known more commonly as our "Third Eye", and has been rendered dormant through calcification. It acts as a receiving mechanism capable of monitoring electro-magnetic fields and helping align bodies in space. The pineal gland is quite possibly the connection between the physical and spiritual self. It also coincides with the activation of our DNA. Junk DNA as it's popularly known is the part of our DNA which does not code for proteins and researchers believe this is where we harness our latent PSI Abilities such as Clairvoyance (Clear Vision), Telekinesis, Teleportation, Claircognizance (Prophetic Knowing), Telepathy, Clairaudience (Clear Hearing) and Clairsentience (Clear Sense).

By December 21st, 2012 the pineal gland will be a fully activated and fully functional gland, and if this is true then it is already happening and by that time we will be able to transcend the physical plane of existence and experience the very real world of spirituality by gaining access to our spiritual senses, and not just the 5 physical senses that many claim are the only senses that exist.

SCENARIO#3: Is Nibiru Coming?

A CIA/NASA insider has seen it with his own eyes through the Hubble telescope. It is 47,000 miles in diameter and covered in a red oxide dust cloud which appears as horns or wings when passing behind the Sun. It's coming from the south and when the Moon appears red this is a sign that Nibiru is very close to the Earth. Every 12,500 years it locks on to the Earth magnetically and flips it over in the span of only 28 minutes causing an extinction level event(Elenin). Supposedly Nibiru is home to a race of beings called the Anunnaki(the engineers of the human race that are coming back to earth to start a new creation).

Could only one of these scenarios be happening or could all 3 scenarios be happening at the same time? Thanks for your time and let the discussion begin

edit on 28-6-2012 by xAlbinoniblAx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I sure hope it's one of the first two. I guess the second would be my choice. (crossing my fingers.)

Actually I think some alien species is going to reveal itself to humans. Our governments may not have any say in when or how this happens. It just seems there has been a lot of talk about us battling aliens around the web lately.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Those are three very interesting scenarios to think about. I feel whatever may happen whether it be one of those or something entirely different, everyone is going to change as if it is a new period of time. Hopefully it is for the best. Although I do prefer thinking the second scenario one. That I can imagine happening, simply because of all the awakenings being noticed these days.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Interesting scenarios to consider..barring the nibiru stuff. A CIA/NASA insider that saw this with their own eye's? Do you have a link I can read about this CIA/NASA insider as I haven't heard that one yet

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xAlbinoniblAx

Your 1st scenarios-- singularity?
Black hole stuff, gravity gone mad.
Where did you hear about this? do you understand the physics involved in creating such a force?
Your 1st scenario is never ever going to happen ( maybe a billion or 2 years it might), nor is it happening !

Your 2nd scenario--- pineal gland activation?
Firstly, it is not located in the middle of your brain , it is located somewhere in the region of where your spine connects with your brain.

your 3rd scenario--- Nibiru ?
MMM, dont think so.
Though your theory on the poles shifting i do believe in. Though not because of a rouge planet!
I believe the poles will reverse because of our earth entering the southern hemiphere of the milkyway galaxy.

F but no S
sorry!
edit on 28-6-2012 by mespen because: a

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Concerning Scenario #1, do you happen to have the graph that is mentioned? I've googled it, but only find a similar phrase in one post dated 2001.

Cheers,

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mespen

You've mis-interpreted the term Singularity. In scenario 1 it refers to point that various technologies' rate of change reaches infinity. This is often compared to an advanced state of Moore's Law where computing power reaches awareness at the same time that various manufacturing technologies abilities also reach infinity, allowing the now self-aware AI the ability to create and control. Ray Kurzweil is a popular proponent of this idea.

Second Scenario, you and OP are both correct:

Scenario 3: bleh...

Cheers!
edit on 28-6-2012 by LetsGoViking because: More information

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mespen

MMM, dont think so.
Though your theory on the poles shifting i do believe in. Though not because of a rouge planet!
I believe the poles will reverse because of our earth entering the southern hemiphere of the milkyway galaxy.

Not saying I believe in a thing called Nibiru, but never say never on a rogue COMET.

Random excerpts from Worlds in Collision, chapter III (Velikovsky):
www.apollonius.net...

The great discharges of interplanetary force are commemorated in the traditions, legends, and mythology of all the peoples of the world. The god - Zeus of the Greeks, Odin of the Icelanders, Ukko of the Finns, Perun of the Russian pagans, Wotan (Woden) of the Germans, Mazda of the Persians, Marduk of the Babylonians, Shiva of the Hindus - is pictured with lightning in his hand and described as the god who threw his thunderbolt at the world overwhelmed with water and fire.

The primitives of Africa, in eastern as well as western provinces of the continent, tell about the collapse of sky in the past. The Ovaherero tribesmen say that many years ago "the Greats of the sky" (Eyuru) let the sky fall on the earth; almost all the people were killed, only a few remained alive. The tribes of Kanga and Loanga also have a tradition of the collapse of the sky which annihilated the human race. The Wanyoro in Unyoro likewise relate that the sky fell on the earth and killed everybody: the god Kagra threw the firmament upon the earth to destroy mankind.

The tradition of the Cashinaua, the aborigines of western Brazil, is narrated as follows: "The lightnings flashed and the thunders roared terribly and all were afraid. Then the heaven burst and the fragments fell down and killed everything and everybody. Heaven and earth changed places. Nothing that had life was left upon the earth."

In this tradition are included the same elements: the lightnings and thunderings, "the bursting of heaven," the fall of meteorites. About the change of places between heaven and earth there is more to say, and I shall not postpone the subject for long.

You'd really have to read Velikovsky's books to take it all in, and even then its hard to fathom. He postulated the errant comet of that epoch that wiped out most of mankind eventually found earth orbit and became Venus.

Who can say something similar couldn't happen again?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
Interesting scenarios to consider..barring the nibiru stuff. A CIA/NASA insider that saw this with their own eye's? Do you have a link I can read about this CIA/NASA insider as I haven't heard that one yet

Perhaps an ex-CIA/NASA member, know that I am not saying that these things are happening, they are merely the possibilities that have been presented about the coming December 21st, 2012 date. Here is an external link concerning the witness.

Originally posted by mespen
Your 1st scenarios-- singularity?
Black hole stuff, gravity gone mad.
Where did you hear about this?

Singularity coincides with Terence McKenna's Time Wave Zero. Terence McKenna was ahead of his time and he was a very brilliant mind, the Singularity is explained in full detail by Terence McKenna The yvid didn't seem to be working so here is a link to the video The Singularity - Terence McKenna

Your 2nd scenario--- pineal gland activation?
Firstly, it is not located in the middle of your brain , it is located somewhere in the region of where your spine connects with your brain.

It is located in the "geometric center" of the brain and sits on the roof of the 3rd ventricle of the brain, directly behind the root of the nose (3rd eye chakra) floating in a small lake of cerebrospinal fluid, and the awakening is very real. This video talks about three things, the 3rd one is about the Pineal Gland: [Skip To 4:55 of this video for the information about the Pineal Gland] again the yvid link didn't seem to be working so here is the link Hyperborea, The Spear of Destiny, The Pineal Gland

MMM, dont think so.

This one I am skeptical about and I don't claim that Nibiru actually exists. I do agree about the pole shift because it is a 26,000 cycle period that is due to occur and is already occuring now.Proof of Pole Shift

Originally posted by LetsGoViking
Concerning Scenario #1, do you happen to have the graph that is mentioned? I've googled it, but only find a similar phrase in one post dated 2001.

In the video above Terence McKenna describes such an event. If you want a graph then the Time Wave Zero graph coincides with what the Singularity symbolizes here is one:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xAlbinoniblAx

Thanks for the reply and link. GLP...'nuff said. see below for the futility

I get and appreciate that you do not specifically buy into such things as this is such BS.

from your link..

Their findings are based on what they all saw and documented over a 3 day period from May 28th-30th when they viewed Nibiru and its seven orbitals.

The report itself is without question FACT. It’s based on the work that AstrolPatriot and Dr. Glenn and the astrophysicists they work did together. Dr. Glenn confirmed this on air on RevolutionRadio on 6/22….they saw Elenin to the left, then they looked beyond Elenin and they saw the Large object (a.k.a. Nibiru) that was bending light from Regulus around itself…and they saw the seven orbitals…one red-colored orbital doing a figure 8 orbit, and a total of 4 white colored-orbitals, and 2 blue-colored orbitals.

The references to Dr. Glenn’s son Ghaffar on page 18 of this report are proof that the person that wrote this report is either ASTROLPATRIOT himself or the astrophysicists working with Dr. Glenn and ASTROLPATRIOT, or both. They worked together on this research and as far as I’m concerned, it’s the best information out there about Planet X. They weren’t hallucinating. They looked at this mini-solar system for 3 straight nights, from May 28th-May 30th, and documented All of the objects. They found what NASA has been watching all these years.”

notice the first sentence...."documented over a 3 day period".

Has anyone seen these documents or asked why over three days they did not grab an image?

I guess Dr. Glenn saying so on a radio show was proof enough for GLP...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xAlbinoniblAx
Originally posted by LetsGoViking

In the video above Terence McKenna describes such an event. If you want a graph then the Time Wave Zero graph coincides with what the Singularity symbolizes here is one:

So are you speculating on a coincident arrival of TWZ and the Singularity? Interesting thought, though I'm not to sure I completely buy the Time Wave Zero theory. I haven't read any of his stuff since the late 90's, so perhaps I should go back and brush up on what his team has developed since then.

Thanks, OP, for the link!
edit on 28-6-2012 by LetsGoViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I believe in number 1 and 2 indefinitely.

Number 3.... I guess we will have to wait and see.... and also reserve judgement - too many rude arse holes on this forum.

Great thread OP

K

Peace
edit on 29/6/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Scenarios 2 & 3 are possible.

I say that because the Singularity hypothesis you posed is flawed. Mathematically, the term infinite is a lazy way of counting.

new topics

top topics

join