I welcome retribution for the following. Hi, my name is.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Thanks Templar, I've read some of your other posts and I know that your on point, but tonight I'm trying to spread the true word and hurry up and wake up everybody as quickly as possible.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
So I'm being curt in this thread real quick so that I may attempt to organize certain members to stand behind the truth, in the future.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS... I'll be looking out for your threads. You seem very energized and interesting. Be cool to see where this leads

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Wow, another brother for the cause shows up at the exact same moment in time!!! I joined ATS yesterday and our intro posts are brutally similar (see my signature link)....signs of the awakening, collective understanding, synchronization. Being the force. Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

Rab Iam
edit on 18-9-2012 by RABiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This makes 20 posts, so help me, I hope my first thread gets read, even by the finest minority of ATS fringers.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NaturalDizaster

Very strange, i joined yesterday and made a new thread on my 2nd post!! I only have so many posts, so this can be verified lol. But i do look forward to your post. exciting times

I am the unstoppable force
that crushes their immovable object
leading 1 because
We are 1

Rab Iam

top topics

<< 1   >>

join