It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I welcome retribution for the following. Hi, my name is.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm just now dabbling in internet forums/ Farcebook again. I did suspend my account and unfriend everybody because I was convinced that my views/beliefs are contrary to what my government and peers want me to portray, publicly.

Right now (this second) I'm purposely throwing myself back into this social experiment, mostly so I can continue to raise awareness. I now have another child on the way, and I believe it's very important that they both know I stand by the truth. The current situation is very reminiscent of Orwell's 1984, Huxley's Brave New World and Dostoyevsky's Demons. I see ever telling signs that this form of tyranny is rearing its head as has happened countless times in human history and is bound to happen again. In other words, the government hasn't done a good enough job of convincing me that they are benevolent and/or "Of the people, by the people, for the people" All evidence suggests that the government serves the industrial military complex first, and the multi- billion dollar corporations second. The people of this country are hardly an after-thought.

There comes a point where the search for truth becomes lost in an ocean of governmental lies, mixed with an almost religious faith on the part of the citizens to help uphold these lies. Because of that I can only conclude the following:

1) I was born with a very adept B.S. alarm that can sniff out corruption.

2) I'm freaking insane and the powers that be never lie, and/or slaughter citizens.

I've been able to prove that our institutions DO lie, and they DO slaughter citizens, right now in America, in 2012. My heart tells me to become a revolutionary and fight against this, and do all in my power to help fellow human beings shine to the brightest of their ability. Fighting tyranny is your first duty as a human...for your child's sake, and for their own children's sake. I surely have little hope for liberating myself or my poor godforsaken generation, but if I want my child to be aware of the realities of life I must not ignore such atrocities, and confront them NOW. As is my duty, as is every free mans duty.

Meanwhile I'm going to give college another shot next month, despite my misgivings. Nowadays, openly criticizing one's government in institutions of higher learning in America is considered taboo and is thoroughly discouraged by every teacher/professor and staff member. This is contrary to what our own Constitution states repeatedly, and it's a reality now that to uphold the Constitution is the same as being criminally profiled. The FBI has sent flyers to local police stations stating such, apparently our guardians of knowledge received the same memo, sadly enough.

Once again it's going to be hard exploring the truth, where truth should be upheld to the highest degree (college) but it's not. It was related to me that unless I want to become like one of those kids in Akron, I better uphold and follow the status quo. To do otherwise will surely result in misery and/or death.

I don't know whats wrong with me....IM NOT going to shut up, sit down and be quiet. I'm going to point my finger at every unjust atrocity I see and make sure that they know that I know what the heck is REALLY going on.

Personally I don't hurt, prey upon or victimize other humans, therefore I have the moral ground to stand up to those that do.

Even if it happens to be multimillionaire corporations and/or politicians, that can run me and my family over and never blink an eye. I still give them a big fat YOU KNOW WHAT and I want them to know that I know. Its important to me that they look me in the eye and admit that they're committing crimes of murder and far worse, before they eventually kill my butt.

DHS will investigate me as a terrorist for saying the above. Won't be the first time

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
www.usdebtclock.org
US National Debt Clock : Real Time U.S. National Debt Clock

Follow the money...if you can. Perhaps if you DARE.
edit on 6/28/2012 by NaturalDizaster because: Cleaning up

edit on 6/28/2012 by NaturalDizaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NaturalDizaster

Sweet, tells me everything I wanted to know about you.

Welcome to ATS NaturalDizaster and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at those annoying ads anymore.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

[SNIP]

EDIT: OK, you've posted something now, it makes more sense. Welcome to ATS.
edit on 28/6/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/28/2012 by tothetenthpower because: Removed off topic picture.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS...

Des

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My name is what? Chika chika slim shady.

But seriously, you are not alone with your thoughts, at least not on this board. But then again, your thoughts are all you have, but we don't need to talk Randian philosophy, unless that is something you are getting at.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I just poured my heart out, and did it to the best of my ability. After wracking my brain I'm trying to fathom a reason a like minded individual would be skeptical of my heartfelt truth. I'm certain that is has to do with me calling DHS out by name and am not afraid to do so. This is approximate to calling out the Gestapo in their prime, and/or the CIA in the sixties. One of these SOB's may very well come along and disappear my butt. For some reason I still point my finger and scream...... CRIMINAL!!!!!

i'M FEARLESS, not because I'm one of them, (being a shill perhaps was the proposal you were getting at?) I'm fearless because I believe with all my heart and soul EVERY SINGLE HUMAN THAT EVER LIVED deserves the opportunity to shine as bright as they possibly can, without undue meddling and/or slaughter by TPTB.

I'm so against that that I'd gladly die ten million meaningless deaths over and over again, just to attempt to prove my point. The human spirit deserves it's chance to explore what it can be and mere politics/ greed/ money BETTER NOT KEEP TRYING TO HOLD IT BACK.

I'm a very calm and rational human being who normally can toss deep ideas around objectively and without excessive passion. But the thought of any humans' free spirit being oppressed by anyone, ever, lights a fire up under my butt that will never go out as long as I draw breath. When I think about it happening to my son as it has happened to me I'm immediately ready to die and I'm ready to kill.

If anything is worth fighting for, even UNTO DEATH, its the human spirit, and its natural right to be free. Its the most precious thing that exists.... I easily propose that Hitler was the most innocent of infants at one point in time and if certain people would have treasured his every breath, history would be far different right now.

Children are to be coddled, loved and then set free to reach their highest of potential. Naive or not that's how it's supposed to be! People who actively work against that towards any person are evil and need to know that us ever loving free spirits will no longer tolerate this unconscionable behavior.

We want to be free....we deserve to be free. Dear god why can't we be free?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Dude, calm down. When you initially posted this thread there was nothing in it. Literally a blank post. I posted an image making a joke that I couldn't tell if you are being serious or trolling based only on your thread title and the blank post. When you finally posted something, I realised it was merely a mistake and edited my initial post to reflect this.

But Welcome to ATS anyway - again, for what it's worth.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The above was due to a misrepresentation on both our parts.....nevertheless it peeled away another layer of me. I was confused there for a minute, almost made me gag wondering how I was being accused of trolling already lol......

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

There have been countless threads started on ATS by actual trolls wanting to disrupt normal website activity. For a minute there it looked like yours might be just another one of those. I abhore trolls on this site and do my utmost to make sure they fade away.

Anyhoo, as it turns out you are not one of them. Enjoy your stay on ATS, watch out for trolls (don't feed them if you stumble into one) and I shall see you on the boards!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

NaturalDizaster

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys, and the links. Looking forward to engaging some of you folks in thought provoking conversation.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ok, so after attempting to sift through pages upon pages of ATS beginner threads, most of which contained outdated information that leads one to click links and button functions that don't even exist anymore and haven't for many years, I have a few questions.

I found it stated over and over again that you need 20 posts in order to start a new thread in the forums, but didn't see anything about being able to post replies in the forums. However when I tried to join a conversation and post a reply in another thread it said I can't yet. It didn't inform me why, just that I couldn't. So do I need 20 posts in this thread in order to post anywhere else or something? Sorry if this info is "easily" available, I figured it would be easier to ask here and perhaps get a response, then continue being frustrated going on another link clicking spree.

Also if I do need a certain amount of posts, is it cool if I post a series of 2-3 liners on this thread dropping tidbits about myself and my views on different topics, even if they'll probably be of little substance and have the sole goal of reaching the necessary number of posts to give replies in other threads.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You may have been trying to reply to a thread that was recently deleted or in a forum that is restricted to long-term members.

Just find the Breaking Alternative News forum and reply to a few of the threads there....its one of the most active forums so it should be dead easy to get your 20 posts quickly.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thanks. My timing starting out here as been horrible. That thread was shut down in the time it took me to write my small post replying to it. Hopefully I'll rapidly get the hang of this stuff now...again thank you.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

No worries mate, you'll get the hang of it!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

If you're still having trouble mate I don't think anyone will mind if you see out your 20 posts in this thread. Try to make them have some content though, one liners will probably be marked off-topic.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I hope the following isn't considered rude, I'd rather do this in my thread instead of mess up someone else's because I didn't know what the hell I was doing....

Testing.....

(cool it worked)
edit on 6/30/2012 by NaturalDizaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

You may have been trying to reply to a thread that was recently deleted or in a forum that is restricted to long-term members.

Just find the Breaking Alternative News forum and reply to a few of the threads there....its one of the most active forums so it should be dead easy to get your 20 posts quickly.

^^^ Further testing.....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
more practice

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Generally your best bet is to just reply to everyone here, it pretty soon gives you your 20 posts, and away you go, WHEEEEE....!

The only reason you probably couldn't reply in a thread is because some are restricted to members with over 200 posts (Really ATS or RATS), and some are reserved for writers, scholars and fighters, although that is only a few select forums. You should be able to post in any thread that is open, but you won't be able to start your own except an intro thread until the magical number 20 is reached.

In the meantime if you want to learn anything ATS, I would suggest checking out the awesome thread Forum Mod Rising Against has created here. It gives you pretty much everything ATS.

In the meantime, welcome, keep you tin foil hat secured at all times, and your troll spray handy.

Any issues or questions, or even a guiding light in the dark, feel free to U2U

top topics

<<   2 >>

join