It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Raises $300,000+ Hours After ObamCare Ruling:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I just heard on Fox News, no other source is confirming this that an hour after the ObamaCare ruling, Mitt Romney raised nearly $300,000.

If anybody can confirm this it would be great!

Romney Promises to Repeal ObamaCare
edit on 28-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Here and Here.

This is not really a surprise to anyone?
edit on 28-6-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

he got $200 from me

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Sending him money now will likely result in it "disappearing into the Caymen Islands."

Only in America....

Where we money-bomb multi-millionaires.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I know the stock market didn't take kindly to the ruling. Maybe it was large investors pulling their money out of stocks and putting it behind Romney's campaign. Sadly, I don't see much difference between Obama and Romney. The U.S.A. is dead.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is just further proof that the GOP stands to gain MORE from "ObamaCare" being upheld than they do it being struck down. It's a great campaign slogan.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Well, of course the Rhinos do. If it's played right, it benefits their outright worship of corporations.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Crap! I predict another hefty increase to my already existing health insurance premium come January!

Like a 48% increase from last year wasn't enough already!

This penalty/tax is never going to get distributed to the insurance companies in order to keep the rest of our premiums down!

Are we going to be forced into a government controlled healthcare system just to be able to afford it? I see it coming!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I hear the total is now up to $1 Million! Mitt Romney's Campaign just tweeted this.

People are pissed!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Why would he repeal it when he did the same thing in his own state, and it was one of the accomplishments he kept bragging about?

That is awesome to think that he made more from gifts in less than a days work than some will make in a year, and a few will make in their lifetimes. Just awesome.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
Why would he repeal it when he did the same thing in his own state, and it was one of the accomplishments he kept bragging about?

That is awesome to think that he made more from gifts in less than a days work than some will make in a year, and a few will make in their lifetimes. Just awesome.

Romney has always claimed that it should be a state's right to decide for themselves, not the federal government's.

Secondly, no matter how much Romney brags about Massachusetts' state healthcare program, it's really become a disaster to the state and Romney knows it. It's because of their healthcare program that they are now (or were) in the top 5 bankrupt states in the nation.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It's weird to see so many people even on here now convert to Romney supporters just because of this ruling. After months and months of people telling me that they will never support him. Albeit most of those people have disappeared but, it's very telling about the community of ATS. If the government does something they don't like, they will support the guy who wants to change it back. And that's Romney!
Romney supporter since 2008!

Will Holder have a similar affect?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Romney raises $1.5 Million After ObamaCare Ruling-- The Hill

The hill has confirmed this story as well!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Let's all gather around and watch Romney give his
support to Obama care .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Only in America.

People are upset because they think Obamacare will cost them more money, so they respond by sending their money to a multi-millionaire who gets a tax break on his horse worth more than most US families' annual income.

Not even going to mention the massive similarities between Romney's own MA healthcare plan and Obamacare.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Forget who you send money to, this is the issue:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Romney's up to $2 Million now!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Romney's up to $2 Million now!

It's gone viral on twitter...I posted it to FB.....

Des

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I hear he is up to $3.2 Million now.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join