It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Bunkers - End of the World 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am not sure if this is a discussed topic on here, But here i go....

Basically With the whole thing about the end of the world and the mayan calender and the different types of senerio's that could end mankind for good..

Well i sort of believe it, but lets see eh? but anyway, these 'Underground Bunkers' are $35,000 ....

I am sure if the end of the world is going to happen, wouldn't the goverment or who ever payed for and built them underground bunkers would want to save alot of humanity rather than 1000 people per bunker? no matter how whealthy you are? what is the point of charging people for something when 'if' the end of the world does happen, then with everything destroyed or nasty.... Will money even matter?

Charging people sky rocket prices to save themselves when money wont matter is just a massive scam!
A horrible scam!! and i bet they dont even believe it will happen either!

Views?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
On the other hand...if money becomes worthless, $35,000 is a steal

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

Do you happen to have any links or pictures?

Here are the commercial ones I heard about, a little more expensive than the ones you mentioned:

inspirationgal.com...

______beforeitsnews/story/2024/485/Nibiru_Major_Threat_Alert_From_ARC.html

www.arcbunkers.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What happened to a good 'ol bed fort ;(

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have have half looked into this a while back,

But as you do, i am sitting here watching that program on Disc.sci+1 called weird or what? and i had got me thinking again, so i went on good and typed is 'Underground Bunkers for 2012' and i picked the first one that popped up.. I really want to know how much these things were! lol... rip off!

Here's the link

www.terravivos.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Look into remodels of old bunkers into nice homes. You can get yourself a "crazy shelter" and convert it into a usable home so that your preparation for the worst is not wasted, when the world's end doesn't come to pass.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BloodSister
I have have half looked into this a while back,

But as you do, i am sitting here watching that program on Disc.sci+1 called weird or what? and i had got me thinking again, so i went on good and typed is 'Underground Bunkers for 2012' and i picked the first one that popped up.. I really want to know how much these things were! lol... rip off!

Here's the link

www.terravivos.com...

Why do you think they are a rip-off? Did you peform an expected value calculation, and if so what numbers did you plug into the probabilities?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Because my friend like i have said...

Why charge people.... what is money going to mean to 'who survive' when everything on the outside is destroyed ect, which ever senerio you would like to go with....

It just sounds like a scam to me and proberly any one who has at least half a mind.

I do need to do calcuations ect, its just very simple....

Money does not matter!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I will have to do some research in to that!

Sounds perfect lol

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
What happened to a good 'ol bed fort ;(

Nice one every kid knows nothing can get into your bed fort unless you want it to.

top topics

join