It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Apology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would like to take this time to apologize for my rants last night, and Im sorry that some of you were exposed to drivel. I had posted about a particular subject that clearly had been talked about over and over (however, I could not find it through the search function). So, it was trashed. That's fine. Then, I made a rant about it, which in hindsight, I suppose, was a bad idea because it was also trashed. I still question the motives of certain people here, but that's ok. I do, however apologize because I still like this sight, despite the fact that it seems to becoming convoluted with disinformation and other other things.

However I still love this site and for the most part like the people here. I may not always agree with others, but I supposed it comes down to having a certain respect for others opinions and thoughts. I get most of my news from this sight as I don't like the MSM. Anyway, thank you all for your input and for helping to make this a great site. Peace to you all, and I hope you have a great day/night wherever you may be. Thank you, and good day!
edit on 28-6-2012 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Sometimes you just have to agree to disagree. Pointless yes/no arguments than go on for pages are often futile.

As for "posted already", it happens. Personally I can find most things via the search engine but not all. It lacks granularity but some members use google to search ATS before posting apparently.

Oh well, you tried.
On to the next one!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

dont worry about it, theres always going to be people that dissagree, trash eachother and generally be a troll. but i think your the first person ive seen apologise for anything on this site (even though it sounds as if you did nothing wrong) which i think is an indicator of good character... well done you

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Have no idea who you are or what you said or why you're apologising.

But thanks.

new topics

top topics

join