It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea USO: 3D Sonar reveals perfectly straight lines and angles embedded into the structure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by Arken

At least this story is beginning to get interesting now!! The electronic equipment failing within 200 meters of this thing, and now these awesome details!!

Thanks Arken! This might just be the biggest story we have ever heard about!!

IF, things all add up to what it is looking like so far anyways.....

S&F Arken....Great thread

The only thing that makes it interesting is that some people believe all of this. I think they are just making up stories to keep they audience entertained and breathlessly awaiting the TV premier of the "Baltic Yahoos" reality comedy show.

Just another totally pointless and stupid thread.

I don't normally like black or white thinking but,.....

You are either a government shill, paid to post in onlone forums such as this, and do your best to sway public opinion/ derail,mock,and ridicule any thread which has the potential of waking the masses and creating a national security threat.

OR

You are a very fearful person who sees this as something soooo threatening to their fragile worldview which theatens to totally uproot all of your deeply held, firmly planted beliefs and makes a mockery of everything you always thought you knew. This MUST NOT be true and you will do anything and EVERYTHING to allow yourself to keep your head buried in the sand.

Which one are you?

I DO NOT forget A holes who just think they can let # fall out of their mouths with ZERO consequence or accountability.
As this continues to unfold I WILL make references to your assanine post and position and I will KEEP making references to your assanine post until you beg me to stop. You will eat your words whether you like it or not. Hope you've got plenty of ketchup.
edit on 28-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wow this story is getting more interesting by the day now.
Yesterday I read about the electrical problems they were having,now today we learn it has hollow passages inside.
Really cool,and while I would not yet rule out the crashed alien craft-
I still think it could be a soviet reactor or maybe a few subs,covered in concrete sections.

Someone has to drill through and explore the interior for evidence one way or the other.
I really hope they do that.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I don't know. We will fnd out though.
Especially when they get better sonar readings.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Could be a scuttled russian neuclear submarine encased in concrete

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Are the sonar scans being taken from more than 200 mtrs away?, cos dont forget they said their electrical equipment stops working if its any closer than that. i just noticed Chadwickus said the same as this in another thread on this topic. (i wasnt copying chad, honest)
edit on 28-6-2012 by gillyp17 because: pointing out same query in another thread

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

You are either a government shill, paid to post in onlone forums such as this, and do your best to sway public opinion/ derail,mock,and ridicule any thread which has the potential of waking the masses and creating a national security threat.

OR

You are a very fearful person who sees this as something soooo threatening to their fragile worldview which theatens to totally uproot all of your deeply held, firmly planted beliefs and makes a mockery of everything you always thought you knew. This MUST NOT be true and you will do anything and EVERYTHING to allow yourself to keep your head buried in the sand.

Which one are you?

I DO NOT forget A holes who just think they can let # fall out of their mouths with ZERO consequence or accountability.
As this continues to unfold I WILL make references to your assanine post and position and I will KEEP making references to your assanine post until you beg me to stop. You will eat your words whether you like it or not. Hope you've got plenty of ketchup.

Really? What actual evidence do you have that this is anything but a rock formation - as they have admitted.
So if it is an unusual rock formation, you are going to taunt me because I said it was stupid to keep adding threads of a stupid "UFO" that was never anything but a rock formation?

As this continues to unfold? What story? It continues to unfold that they found a rock formation and they keep making up stories to keep people like you interested in their stupid non-discovery.

Whatever. But I do agree that this really does deserve its own forum for all the people who are fascinated by this non-story.

And you have absolutely ZERO knowledge of what my beliefs about real anomalys like real UFOs, so stop trying to pretend you are a mind reader.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by Arken

At least this story is beginning to get interesting now!! The electronic equipment failing within 200 meters of this thing, and now these awesome details!!

Thanks Arken! This might just be the biggest story we have ever heard about!!

IF, things all add up to what it is looking like so far anyways.....

S&F Arken....Great thread

The only thing that makes it interesting is that some people believe all of this. I think they are just making up stories to keep they audience entertained and breathlessly awaiting the TV premier of the "Baltic Yahoos" reality comedy show.

OR

Which one are you?

Gosh, you sound like me when ive got PMT!
I agree with you tho, this is too interesting for silly thread derailment.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Baltic Sea USO can be shortened to BS USO

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

This is really simple.

These people believe they have found something that is more than just a "Rock formation".
I am willing to suspend judgement and wait until more information arrives before making brash imperical statements which back my already deeply held beliefs.

You on the other hand, Have already imperically stated that they have found nothing and this thread is nonsense. How you could possibly know any of this is astoundnig given the fact that you weren't there.
In order for you to back down from your stance and adpot one of suspended disbelief or suspended judgement you would have to necessarily admit that you DON'T KNOW! and for someone with an overfed ego that can be damn near impossible.

So,rather than me unfairly passing judgement on you, let's find out just how huge your ego is shall we?

Do you admit that you don't know 100% what this structure is?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

LOL. Your post made me chuckle. Now, our great leaders and those with moolah, plan to use underground bunkers to escape should the crap hit the fan...

Who is to say that isn't history repeating itself? Rat's usually desert the sinking ship, we all know our world leaders will forsake the billions to save the few - who is to say it hasn't happened before? History tends to repeat itself, over and over and over....

When sh*t does hit the fan, and they lock themselves in their underground bunkers, I say all of us left behind to suffer, seal those ***kers in. They we really would have devils in and an underground hell....lol.

As to the USO in the Baltic Sea. I'm still reserving judgement. Sooner than later, we will know. My question is, is the rumor that a fleet is surrounding the object true?

~ Serra

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Which includes your pointless and stupid reply.

Why do you bother?
-----------------------------

Personally, this "thing" at the bottom of the ocean looks a bit like the profile of something manmade.

Perhaps a chunk of something from a sea battle or ship part cargo en route to be assembed, although I would have thought records would have come to light if it was the latter.

I bet whatever it is it never flew and I say sea vessel chunks. Or how about a scuttled oil platform? That would save the owners having to scrap it properly.
edit on 28/6/2012 by nerbot because: stuff

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

The world is a wonderfuly weird place. I wouldn't be supprised if it were natural.

Giant's Causeway

edit on 28-6-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Awww man, with all these threads it may give some people that this story is being strung out somewhat

Just to try and help confused people I'm linking the other latest one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Screw it, I'm going on a limb to say, I think this may be evidence of an ancient advanced civilisation. C'mon, a few of us already think that.
edit on 28-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Atlantis finally? I was thinking the same thing you are, especially after seeing artist's impressions of the object. In my opinion it is a bit ridiculous to assume that humans were the only "advanced" civilization on this planet. maybe this it the tip of the iceberg of a large, maybe buried city (buried whether naturally or intentionally i.e. underwater, underground city = out of sight).

I am just hoping this doesn't turn out to be some kind of ridiculous hoax. We know too little about everything around us, and I am sick of reading about people toying with our minds and imagination just so they can live off of our stupidity. I am not saying we are stupid, but more so we are willing to believe just about anyone or anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

reply to post by bluestreak53

This is really simple.

Do you admit that you don't know 100% what this structure is?

Yes. I will admit that. Will you admit that this has nothing to do with aliens and UFOs? So it has no business filling up this forum with numerous threads that are mostly speculation about all sorts of nonsense?

Okay, I suppose I have "no idea" that this particular rock formation was not created by aliens, or Adolph Hitler, or the people of Atlantis, or a lost civilization of sea monkeys, whatever.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Not to rain on everyone's parade, but if this was actually anything of significance multiple military's would be all over the site.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

OR

Which one are you?

Really? What actual evidence do you have that this is anything but a rock formation - as they have admitted.
So if it is an unusual rock formation, you are going to taunt me because I said it was stupid to keep adding threads of a stupid "UFO" that was never anything but a rock formation?

As this continues to unfold? What story? It continues to unfold that they found a rock formation and they keep making up stories to keep people like you interested in their stupid non-discovery.

Whatever. But I do agree that this really does deserve its own forum for all the people who are fascinated by this non-story.

And you have absolutely ZERO knowledge of what my beliefs about real anomalys like real UFOs, so stop trying to pretend you are a mind reader.

What evidence do you have that this is a "non-story?" "Strange rock formations" natural and man made have puzzled scientists for generations. Several cities, settlements and architecture above ground were once explained away as "strange rock formations." So before you go so quick to dismiss something and accuse people of tramping on "your beliefs,"and trying to convince everyone of a "non story" to which you have no evidence of, please think before you type and it might make you look less like a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

I have speculated the same,or maybe a few soviet nuke subs/experimental reactors,encased in concrete.
The sections on the exterior may be casemate lines,and the hollow passages may be the inside of any number of secret soviet projects.

We know they were active in the black sea area.

Whatever it is,its fascinating IMO-and I wish some folks would just give it a chance,rather than claiming its a load of baloney before we know the reality of the subject.

Narrow minds rarely make astounding finds.

This subject is up there with the lake vostok drilling project IMO.
Can't wait to learn more about the finds.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingkool
Not to rain on everyone's parade, but if this was actually anything of significance multiple military's would be all over the site.

Why? Everyone is assuming this is some kind of alien spacecraft. Perhaps that's why everyone is so quick to dismiss this as a hoax. Everyone runs with what the MSM says. If they call it a UFO, everyone calls it one. If they call it a dirt hill, everyone calls it one. Get my drift? Now...correct me if I am wrong, but the "artist's impression" posted on page one of this whatever you want to call it, hardly looks anything remotely close to a "UFO" or for that matter, any spacecraft. Nightchild As the OP of this image says, scroll the whole image, and note the divers.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If and when UFO's are PROVEN to exist, ATS members will gun it down burn it down bad mouth it down smash it down hoax it down cgi it down...I can go on for a couple days. It is going to take a ufo to burn your neighborhoods down for you to believe and some still wont, it will be a illusion a hologram a projection, a different dimension that dosnt exist and I can go on for a couple more days.... SOMETHING MIGHT BE ACTUALLY REAL FOR ONCE !!!!! F*** !

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Even if it were an underground city, which I rather doubt, there is no reason to think it is Atlantis. Many cities under the ocean have been discovered - even huge ones. None of them were Atlantis. I think Atlantis may have existed.. maybe not. Plato did write fiction after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join