It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea USO: 3D Sonar reveals perfectly straight lines and angles embedded into the structure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The weird just got much weirder! The OceanX team have discovered right angles, walls with absolutely smooth surfaces and cavities-like corridors inside the object as well as something resembling a staircase – the weird just got weirder.....

2012indyinfo.com...

“When we went out and saw the walls which were straight and smooth, it was frightening, as in a science-fiction film” – Dennis Åsberg – Ocean Explorer Co-Founder

The original sonar images show large and unbelievably straight grooves or lines in the structure. [...] "the graves are more like 1-1,5 meter wide and 0,5-1,5 meters deep.” “The lines can be made by natural causes, but they looks very “man made”.

■ Completely circular plate-like exterior.

■ 180 metres in circumference.

■ Object is 200ft accross mushroom shaped comprising a thick pillar rising 8 metres out of the seabed with a 4 metre thick dome on top (like a mushroom shape) – rising a total of 12 metres (approx 40 feet) high above the surrounding seabed.

■ Cavities-like corridors inside the object.

■ Straight and smooth walls in certain areas with many right angles.

■ There are visible formations on top of the object, which are set at a 90 degree angle and look like passageways or walls, as well as something that looks like it could be a staircase.

■ Stone circles, like “fireplaces”, of hard black “almost petrified” burnt looking stone each a few inches in diameter, like 4 or 5 pearls in a necklace in various arrangements on top of the dome.

■ Spherical object nicknamed “The Meringue” (pictured below) is 4 metres wide and sits on top of the object.

■ Twenty-five centimetre hole on top of the object, it’s not known yet where it leads or what if anything is inside.

■ Long runway or “skid marks” leading to object point north.

And a SECOND Anomaly.....

The second anomaly

Some 200 metres away lies the second strange anomaly which is amazingly yet to be explored! The initial sidescan sonar images show something described by the team as shaped like a “gothic church window”. Similar to the main anomaly this object also has an area leading up to it of disturbed seafloor or what could be a ridge. The divers were so amazed by the main anomaly that they simply didn’t have time to dive on the second one. The return trip in two weeks time should present an opportunity for this to finally be explored.

There is the real possibility that the second anomaly may help give clues to the origin and nature of the main object.

edit on 28-6-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I knew smurfs existed! It's an ancient GIANT SMURF HOUSE!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Welcome to baltic ufo thread number 109

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
An artist's depiction of what the object looks like(Please use tumbnail to not miss noticing the divers in the pic, to fully appreciate its actual size);

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Very cool. Is this for real?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

You are not interested in this strange case that show different clues and incredible news day by day?
Don't you belive?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

There has got to be XRAY equipment or something similar available to scan its interior. This would clarify if its a RUSSIA or another EA*RTH craft/CHAMBER sunk or intentionally sunk. For now 1 will observe whats being spoon fed to many with a evaluating EYE. Thanks again Arken for the update. Whatever it is its interesting and if its a EA*RTH gov craft or hold chamber then why has no gov came up and owned up to it???
Unless its ancient or
(insert IMAGINATION HERE)

edit on 6/28/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks Ophi.
Same opinion for me.

Whatever it is this anomaly it is absolutely fantastic.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm wondering... could this thing be a
Laccolith?
en.wikipedia.org...

Might be a more natural explanation

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
I'm wondering... could this thing be a
Laccolith?
en.wikipedia.org...

Might be a more natural explanation

Seems plausible...Thought the article said it tends to form at shallow depths, and other things don't fit, such as the mushroom shape. I'm guessing this is indeed just a natural phenomenon....but perhaps a very rare one. Of course I'd be overjoyed if I'm wrong and it really is a spaceship/entrance to a secret world/part of Atlantis/Godzilla egg/God's Ocean Plug that keeps the water in/etc.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Awww man, with all these threads it may give some people that this story is being strung out somewhat

Just to try and help confused people I'm linking the other latest one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Screw it, I'm going on a limb to say, I think this may be evidence of an ancient advanced civilisation. C'mon, a few of us already think that.
edit on 28-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I am interested in it i just do not see why we need multiple threads about it it makes it hard to keep up

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by Arken

I am interested in it i just do not see why we need multiple threads about it it makes it hard to keep up

A whole new forum could be created with the amount of threads on this.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by Arken

A whole new forum could be created with the amount of threads on this.

I Completly agreed.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

At least this story is beginning to get interesting now!! The electronic equipment failing within 200 meters of this thing, and now these awesome details!!

Thanks Arken! This might just be the biggest story we have ever heard about!!

IF, things all add up to what it is looking like so far anyways.....

S&F Arken....Great thread

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I hope this fuels discussion of the idea that we are not alone on this rock.
They are not from some other galaxy or planet.
They live WITH us. They live beneath us. They have been here and remained here for aeons.

They own us and control us from down below.

Why the secrecy?
I don't know, and neither do you.
Maybe the sun pisses them off.
Maybe the U.V. rays kills them....ya know, like a vampire.hmmmm.
Maybe, in times long past, they were driven underground by US or by those who were our allies after losing a great war which threatened to destroy the planet and have remained there ever since, quarrantined and forbidden to live amoungst us surface dwellers. That being the case they would necessarily need to control through subversion, and control they have.

Or........

Maybe it is a natural structure, we ARE alone on this rock, and there is no such thing as "aliens" or ANY sort of sentient life other than us.

edit on 28-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by Arken

At least this story is beginning to get interesting now!! The electronic equipment failing within 200 meters of this thing, and now these awesome details!!

Thanks Arken! This might just be the biggest story we have ever heard about!!

IF, things all add up to what it is looking like so far anyways.....

S&F Arken....Great thread

The only thing that makes it interesting is that some people believe all of this. I think they are just making up stories to keep they audience entertained and breathlessly awaiting the TV premier of the "Baltic Yahoos" reality comedy show.

Just another totally pointless and stupid thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Arken dont mind those who need bridges to hide under we provide the bridges for free to support their trolling activities..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Arken dont mind those who need bridges to hide under we provide the bridges for free to support their trolling activities..

No Problem mate.
I'm confident in ATS' Mods Surveillance.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join