I've had a change of heart

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
After reading one article, I have finally ascertained the answer to one question I've always wondered about. For a long time I believed that Freemasons were supposed to be bad. Don't get me wrong current Freemasons, I don't think most of you realize what kind of knowledge you are in possession of. However, I don't think that the organization itself is. The remarks about freemasonry being evil I think has been put out by TPTB in order to keep people who are more 'aware' so to speak, from joining. The Freemasons are in possession of a secret doctrine, that heavily involves the third eye symbolism, and have only infiltrated it to a small degree.

They use what they've learned from the Freemasons in order to become successful in life and that is why you must pledge to not use them for material gains, when you are trying to join. That's exactly what their secrets will enable you to do, as evidenced by all of the Illuminati members who have ties into the secret societies. Considering Shriners and Freemasonry stem from the mystical versions of the religions, I believe this to be almost nearly true..

In essence, considering the likes of great men like Manly P. Hall, I have forthwith decided to become a member.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Changing your mind like that proves you're open-minded to new things in life. That's something admirable, so I can only congratulate you on your decision, regardless of my own feelings for the Order. Good for you, dude! I wish you a long and prosperous "career" within the Freemasons.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Good luck. I do hope you find what you are looking for.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

From what I have obeserved of the Lucientaz secrataz there are some who REALLY care for EA*RTH and its HERD and others who care about domination of the HERD. So 1 wishes you the best in your practices and hopes you find the LIGHT side of the lucientaz secrataz you are interested in JOINING. REMEMBER YOU HAVE LIGHT ALREADY WITHIN.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That is quite a word, namaste. I recognize the divine spark in all of you and everyone. We are all divine. So yes, namaste. The symbolism encoded in freemasonry when understood in it true contents enables man to empower himself to become God, which completely removes the need for the Judeo-Christian-Islamic, God.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I think you will enjoy the allegory and symbolism. In fact, you may already understand more than the vast majority of Masons do.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

That is quite a word, namaste. I recognize the divine spark in all of you and everyone. We are all divine. So yes, namaste. The symbolism encoded in freemasonry when understood in it true contents enables man to empower himself to become God, which completely removes the need for the Judeo-Christian-Islamic, God.

Yes I have observed this as well. Its just I think there is more to what the Lucientaz secrataz know. For example becomming a GOD. Is this meaning they become GODS of EA*RTH or other planets or the UNIVERSE? Also IF thats the case and there is TRUTH evidence to what was labeled GOD(S) in the past outside of the -Judeo-Christian-Islamic GOD or LORD ENLIL ANNUNAKI- in relation to say ANcient Aliens DO YOU FEEL THEY (once they return SOON) VIEW THESE GODS OR MEN WHO OF EA*RTH BECAME GODS AS SO or as GOD(s) also or do you think they will be questionalbe of what is going on with the Lucientaz?? Thanks for your time if you can respond to this. Again I recognize the lucientaz of EA*RTH or secret societies and their deeds/behaviors. I just wonder do they consider non EA*RTH beings or is it just fantacy to them?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The truth is we are all Gods and we are God. The fall was when our ego took over and we became more concerned with the materialistic side of ourselves than our spirituality. The process of awakening is finding that spirituality and empowering our lives with it so that we can come to the realization, and swing on the spiral of our divinity.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The truth is we are all Gods and we are God. The fall was when our ego took over and we became more concerned with the materialistic side of ourselves than our spirituality. The process of awakening is finding that spirituality and empowering our lives with it so that we can come to the realization, and swing on the spiral of our divinity.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What was the article that you read? What question did it answer that we could not? Perhaps it will help others with the same question if you post the links. Enjoy the journey.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

What was the article that you read? What question did it answer that we could not? Perhaps it will help others with the same question if you post the links. Enjoy the journey.

www.richardcassaro.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Thanks for answering back VeritasAequitas,

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You are most welcome. The Secret Teachings of All Ages, in my opinion is among one of the greatest works of information ever. Manly P. Hall was a 33rd degree freemason, and just certain things clicked for me while reading this article and it all made sense. Through the amount of effort TPTB goes through to discourage practice of the Third Eye, I am quite positive this is why it has been demonized. Of course they would use it's knowledge against us, and attempt to keep us away from it by saying bad things.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Keep in mind, however, that MP Halll wrote that particular book well before he was initiated into the Order.

It is still an excellent book, but not all of his opinions were accurate at the time it was first published.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Despite that, what do you think on my view of the reasoning behind the recent demonizing of Freemasonry?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The Secret Teachings of All Ages, in my opinion is among one of the greatest works of information ever. Manly P. Hall was a 33rd degree freemason, and just certain things clicked for me while reading this article and it all made sense.
The Next Karate Kid, in my opinion, is among one of the greatest works of entertainment ever. Hillary Swank is a two-time Oscar winner, and just certain things clicked for me while watching that movie and it all made sense.

See what I did there?

It's true, Hillary Swank has won two Oscars.

It's true that Hillary Swank starred in The Next Karate Kid.

But it's really not relevant to ascribe the accolades of her later accomplishments to her earlier work.

Hall wrote that book in 1928, and became a Freemason in 1954, almost 30 years later.

It's fine that you like Hall's book. It's somewhat misleading to sell it as "The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall 33°" though.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Despite that, what do you think on my view of the reasoning behind the recent demonizing of Freemasonry?

What recent demonizing? I have not seen any evidence of that anywhere? Sure the internet makes the fringe weirdos easier to notice, but they have always been around, and they are no more prevalent now than any other time in history. In fact, what I have seen lately is a resurgence in Freemasonry and a lot of newer, younger members, which is an awesome thing!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The demonizing you speak of isnt really new, per se, instead its been something the Fraternity has had to deal with for many years over the course of centuries since Freemasonry has been active. At one point in time ther was a group of people in the USA known as the Anti Mason Party. They had it out for us for many years, and in some cases, the very same crap they used to spill is still Being used as propaganda against Freemasonry.

Lately, at least in terms of ATS, there seems to be a group of radical Christians who see Freemasons as some sort of threat to their particular understanding of Christianity. While there is no doubt that several Christian sects have a hard line taken towards freemasons, overall the christian vs. Freemason issue is a large dead horse. Continually beaten for literally YEARS.

Its refreshing to see that at least a few people have the gonads to actually put the,selves in a state of mind that is receptive to other ways of life. Freemasonry in no way whatsoever conflicts with any religious system. In fact, it serves to enhance a mans understanding of the Above in a phenominal way. The issue seems to be that because Masonry is not a Christian institution, some christians automatically see the orginization as a whole to be against them. In reality, freemasonry will broaden a mans understanding of the One, Universal God. What individuals refer to The Deity as makes no difference. In the end, all of us our destined to meet Him in the same fashion... We die.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The reason Freemasons are demonized because they are a secretive cult deeply involved with the occult. They brainwash their members in new age philosophy and ancient paganism. Unlike most cults the masons love to infiltrate and take over governments and corporations for their own diabolical schemes. The Ats schill masons on here just lie and deny all day long just like they have been paid to do.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingPanzergrenadier
The reason Freemasons are demonized because they are a secretive cult deeply involved with the occult. They brainwash their members in new age philosophy and ancient paganism. Unlike most cults the masons love to infiltrate and take over governments and corporations for their own diabolical schemes. The Ats schill masons on here just lie and deny all day long just like they have been paid to do.

Wrong, nobody pays me to do this, it must be the brainwashing.

But then again, I do wish the things you were saying were true, because that would mean a group of great people would have some influence of the state of things, and maybe there would be a chance of actually fixing the politics of the world. If what you say were even 1% true, I would be right in the middle of that doing everything in my power to right some wrongs, but alas, instead I am here typing on ATS, and wondering how much of tonight's paycheck will be left over after I pay bills.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join