It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthcare Ruling: Individual Mandate Ruled CONSTITUTIONAL, entire law upheld.

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

is 'simon says' one of your favorite games ??
sure seems that way.

Your claim is that I said that people that cannot afford insurance will have to chip in for themselves

yes, you did (in similar words) and just cause, here's your quote ...

We pay high ass premiums to pay for the uninsured. I for one, am sick of paying too much for my treatment just to cover someone else. Now they will have to cover their own ass and I can go back to just paying for me.
so, are you just being coy ??
the uninsured certainly includes "people that cannot afford insurance".

here's more ...

You have no idea what you are talking about. It is no longer your burden as it was before Obamacare. If you do not have insurance the only burden is your penalty.
my "burden" is exactly the same as it was before Obamacare and no enforcement of a penalty is stipulated.
the same taxes i paid before go to the same programs they did before.
show me how it's different for me ??

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Your claim is that I said that people that cannot afford insurance will have to chip in for themselves. I do not see that in anything you quoted so again, you are still lying about me having said it. Why?

Well, look again.....
Your post from page 77:

Are you retarded? We all pay for the uninsured now. Obamacare makes sure they have to chip in for themselves.

Do YOU see the word 'choose'???

Do you see any differentiation of any kind regarding the uninsured???

If you see either one, you have some kind of issue, whether it is your vision or something worse.

That was on July 2nd.

Your 'choose' post was written on July 7th. That's 5 days later. That means it isn't the 'original' post like you have been stating.

edit on 11-7-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Your claim is that I said that people that cannot afford insurance will have to chip in for themselves. I do not see that in anything you quoted so again, you are still lying about me having said it. Why?

Well, look again.....
Your post from page 77:

Are you retarded? We all pay for the uninsured now. Obamacare makes sure they have to chip in for themselves.

Do YOU see the word 'choose'???

Do you see anything about anyone that cannot afford insurance? I sure as hell do not.

Do you see any differentiation of any kind regarding the uninsured???

If you see either one, you have some kind of issue, whether it is your vision or something worse.

That was on July 2nd.

Your 'choose' post was written on July 7th. That's 5 days later. That means it isn't the 'original' post like you have been stating.

You are the one that has the issue. You insist I said something about people that cannot afford insurance and I have asked you to produce that about 5 times now.

Clearly you have nothing to add here and just really really want to be right. The best I can do is tell you to just move on. See if you have something meaningful to say at all. If you have to, pretend my point has changed. If that does not help, then ignore me.

You are not going to win this and this seems to be all you have. I would like more substance about the topic. I never said people that cannot afford insurance will be forced to pay anything. No matter how much you pout and whine, you will never make my pasts posts have said that because I never ever said it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Do you see anything about anyone that cannot afford insurance? I sure as hell do not.

Hmmm. I think you may be starting to get the point.

You did not specify any particulars with regard to anyone affording anything, because you lumped them all together as 'uninsured'. Is that starting to sink in yet ?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

then ignore me.

How about you stop yapping and lying about the whole thing.
you can't just accept that you have no answer about how the poor (who fit right in with the rest of the 'uninsured') will chip in for themselves.
Instead, you spend damn near a week beating around the bush and lying about what you posted.
You are just a troll.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You are not going to win this

I have nothing to win.
This, in case you didn't know, is a website. There is nothing to win.

I am just pointing out to everyone else that you are a liar and a troll.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I am just pointing out to everyone else that you are a liar and a troll.

I am such an obvious liar and troll, you need to spend several pages trying to point it out?
So you think everyone else here is pretty stupid and needs you to save them from me?
When you learn to read and stop pinning crap on me I never said, you might have a shot.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

then ignore me.

How about you stop yapping and lying about the whole thing.
you can't just accept that you have no answer about how the poor (who fit right in with the rest of the 'uninsured') will chip in for themselves.

I never claimed the poor will have to chip in for themselves so why the hell would I have an answer for it?

Instead, you spend damn near a week beating around the bush and lying about what you posted.
You are just a troll.

You mean you spent damn near a week wishing I said something I never did? What does that make you?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Hmmm. I think you may be starting to get the point.

You did not specify any particulars with regard to anyone affording anything, because you lumped them all together as 'uninsured'. Is that starting to sink in yet ?

No I did not lump anyone in all together.

Jesus Christ how can you even cross a street on your own.
You think I lumped them in all together because I was not specific enough for you now?
That is too funny.
Sorry if I need to be more explicit for you but if I mean to talk about a group of people, I will mention them myself.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

show me how it's different for me ??

Besides the 80% rule, no PEC stipulations, 26 year child extension, cost controls, etc.
You mean besides that stuff?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It would be nice if Habitforming and Butcherguy would just agree to disagree and stop beating a dead horse.
You both have pretty much destroyed this thread with your personal attacks. Am I the only one that thinks this kind of bickering should be done in U2U? I quit reading this thread several days ago and just popped in to see if it had improved and now I see it has sunk even lower to the point of you guys calling each other trolls and liars. Talk about derailing a thread!

Getting off my soapbox now and getting back on topic. The house is set to vote on repealing the Obamacare tax but it seems that it is merely a matter of show.
I just came from a staff meeting in which my boss outlined his plan to eliminate our entire 2nd shift and to drop our companies health insurance except for the top tier employees. I happen to be considered top tier. But there is a catch. The revised plan for the top tier is so much more expensive that I'm afraid I will have to drop my wife & possible the kids from the plan. According to my boss keeping our current plan, and considering the new coverage requirements due to the Obamacare tax, it would cost him an extra 1/2 million dollars a year.

This is the reality I am facing. Forget political ideology or party loyalty, the reality is that I am not going to get to keep my current plan as Obama promised. That is no longer an option. The current plan no longer exists. So what options do I have? It looks like I will have to wait until the exchanges are put into place and hope to God that the costs & coverage are affordable. Forgive me if I have my doubts about the governments ability to administer and oversee this new arrangement.
Am I better off than I was 4 years ago. NO.
Will I be better off 4 years from now? It is not looking good.

edit on 7/11/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling always spelling! *&^^%^%@%@$^$%

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Yep, gotta love it when the Govt comes in to "save the day".

And 0bama and every supporter will continue to march on that this is the best thing for the people.

America is swirling the toilet .

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It would be nice if Habitforming and Butcherguy would just agree to disagree and stop beating a dead horse. You both have pretty much destroyed this thread with your personal attacks. Am I the only one that thinks this kind of bickering should be done in U2U? I quit reading this thread several days ago and just popped in to see if it had improved and now I see it has sunk even lower to the point of you guys calling each other trolls and liars. Talk about derailing a thread!
Yes, you are entirely right and I am done.

You can feel free to pop in and discuss the topic without seeing any more of me flogging at habitforming.
I apologize to you and all members that were not involved for making more than one reply to habitforming. I knew what the end result would be pretty much from the beginning, and was wrong for taking the path I did, I certainly do not want to derail the thread.

I especially want to apologize to OKS, as it is his thread, for any derailment that I caused.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

you didn't direct that question to me but yes, i saw it the first time, however, it doesn't change any of my responses

Then your entire argument makes no sense at all.

you were wrong.
you are wrong.
and rather than apologize for your errors, you continue to be wrong and argue some more.
how's that working out for ya?

What was I wrong about?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

it's not me whining about providing for the uninsured.
check your posts, not mine.

What are you whining about then? You want to pay extra for other people to get covered? We can agree there too.

i've been doing it every day of my life, get used to it.
however, i'm not supplementing everyone and certainly not by force.

You do it every day of your life but you are not going to do it at all and not by force.

the PPACA doesn't even insure EVERY American.
so, no matter what, it's not even written to provide what you claim it does.

What did I claim it provides for every American? QUOTE ME.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Go back to page 77. That is where you made your original claim that the uninsured (inclusive) would have to chip in.

This seems like a fun and productive use of time.

FIVE DAYS LATER, on PAGE 83, you posted your 'choose' crap, after repeatedly being asked to tell us how the poor uninsured would pay.

I never said the poor were going to have to pay so I do not know why you ever expected me to answer it.
I am sorry that after 5 pages I had to be more specific for you but I was. That was a while ago. Now what do you want?

In those five days you made snide remarks about the intelligence of various posters, which you continue to deny.

I say "quote me" each time one of you makes an accusation like that so it should not be hard for me to look bad here.

I have posted your actual words, and you tell me that I can't see.

That is a blatant lie right there.

You are a troll, because you aren't stupid enough to think that people believe the trash that you are posting.

Out of the three of us, I am the only one so far that does not have a lie posted in my own words so...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
It would be nice if Habitforming and Butcherguy would just agree to disagree and stop beating a dead horse.

Add Honor93 in there and I am with you. My point is directly in line with the reality of ACA. If they want to argue whether I said it before or am just saying it now then that is their prerogative. I think it really helps to point out though that they are not upset about Obamacare for any reasons involving knowledge. They is just angry and wanna smash!!!!! That seems to be a common theme these days.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

And 0bama and every supporter will continue to march on that this is the best thing for the people.

Government cannot do everything.
But even you must admit that there are some things that are better left under some control of the government.
I know you do.

Other countries are doing a fine job regulating healthcare, keeping costs down, and providing more care to more people. Why are you so sure that America is not capable of such greatness as well?
edit on 11-7-2012 by habitforming because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Government cannot do everything.
But even you must admit that there are some things that are better left under some control of the government.
I know you do.

Other countries are doing a fine job regulating healthcare, keeping costs down, and providing more care to more people. Why are you so sure that America is not capable of such greatness as well?
edit on 11-7-2012 by habitforming because: (no reason given)

Keeping costs down = Death Panels..........rationing care

2 Tier system: Take a number & Good Luck !

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Government saves the day = IRS terrorizing Americans about ObamaCare mandates.

It's a nightmare.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join