It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocean X Team Film the Portal Leading Into the Baltic Sea USO!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
Nazi Gold Inside

You must have saw the u tube video that showed the remote viewers? One mentioned gold.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This story reminds me of the movie made in 1998 called the "Sphere"

Hopefully it doesn't turn out like this.

Sphere

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Exactly what I was saying.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Thanks for mentioning that. You mean this

Pretty cool, didn't know they did a remote viewing. That guy at the end blows my mind when he draws them out and says it's just one of many of these things. Generating heat? Coming up a stack?
edit on 28-6-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The clouds look really cheap
The way I seen them through the ports
Of which there is a half-a-dozen
On the base of my resorts
You wouldn't think I'd have too many
Since I never cared for sports
But I'm never really lonely in my
Baltic Sea farce force

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
the diver was like 10 feet away from that hole. surely they allready put a camera on some rope and lowered it in there with a light or soemthing? who wouldnt?
lets think about this logically...if they saw... say an alien looking control panel or a chair or something, dont you think they would flip out and notify someone imediately?
rather than milk it for all its worth on the basis of a money scheme?

On the other hand if they allready knew what it was or might be... and had to create a revenue to profit from all the trouble of the expedition rather than break even and have a big financial dissapointment on their hands, wouldnt they be smart about it and release only tease videos and dvds before the "big surprise?"

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I just realized you could shorten Baltic Sea UFO into BS UFO which i think is much more fitting

That only works in English since the place is called Eastern Sea and not the Baltic sea in the local language. Eastern in Swedish would be Öster and thus the short for the UFO would be Ö UFO. Funnily enough ö by it's own means island and as such the UFO would be called the Island UFO for short. A very fitting name given the shape of things

Just thought I'd share tht educational piece

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Clearly.

It just seems it's one thing after another with this case...

Too much hype, not enough substance.

edit on 29/6/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I'm not trying to debunk this story , but let us all stop for just one moment and evaluate.

Roswell 1947 . The US airforce remove every shread of evidence of a supposed crashed U.F.O , right ?

With this in mind , it would be a pretty fair bet that the divers were not the first ones to investigate this and the fact that it has not been carted off points to it being absolutely nothing of importance, except to the divers and their future money making ventures. .

D.P

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have to think that if UFOs, whatever they may be, are real the CIA would have secretly had Navy Seals with the best equipment examining the thing long before this and would have warned these guys to stay away if it were something they didn't want the public to see.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

true.

If it was anything of importance I think the U.N. or some government would step in and seize it 'for security reasons'.

You can't be 100% certain though.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Man.... I'm not saying this is definitely an alien craft. Could be manmade... But I sure can't wait to be vindicated after all the ridicule by those who post condescending remarks followed by a bunch of
's It may not be alien, but it ain't no rock either damnit!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Evildead

I thought that all electrical equipment was getting cut off when they got within 200m of the object?

Now they're filming a "port hole" up close?

This whole things reeks of BS so much...

:shk:

Maybe so...
But then, it seems you may have never taken your car to a mechanic, with a noise, and been told you were imagining it...or gotten the TV man 'round to fix your 'reception'...

The fact that it is being translated from another language etc...is no help...something is there...now, according to the know-it-alls, there is a hole in a giant mushroom...or rock, or whatever 'logical' excuse can be swapped for, just plain waiting to see what the f*]k it is...

akushla

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ocean X leader was on Coast-to-Coast this morning. Linda Moulton Howe will have a spread on her web site
Earthfiles.com. The structure seems to be concrete and to have been built. It might be around 10,000 years old. There will be another dive in the near future to get more pictures with high tech equipment, before anything can be concluded.
edit on 29-6-2012 by stuigi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So they get right up to it and while diving they are recording showing this www.youtube.com...=81s

Then they cut out and show a hole and claim that it has stairs leading up to it. How come they did not show the entire approach? First they are like:

"look here it is from a far without being able to see any detail .....and here it is again recorded as if you are pressed against it with you nose and cant see a damn thing yet again ,how awesome is that!?"

This whole thing is a carrot after carrot after carrot to keep viewers interested.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Djack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuigi
Linda Moulton Howe will have a spread on her web site

Phwoar!

Double-page?

Portal showing?

Send a link when it's up!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

DUDE ! you so nailed what happens on here everytime there is something of interest if you were to run for president you would get my vote

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The two threads today rekindled my interest UNTIL I saw that they are already planning tourist trips to the submerged whatever it is.

Sorry but that really nails the fact its nothing of interest except to their bank accounts.

If you were thinking you had discovered sore sort of anomaly which might be a bit weird the last thing you would do is think about bringing humans near it. They clearly know what the item is and also what it ISN'T and are on the gravy wagon.

Note to self: ignore any new threads about it...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Wonder why we havent seen phage weigh in on any of these baltic 'ufo/uso' topics. Kind of curious to see what he thinks.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I like the fact in the 2nd vid they have Aliens music playing in the background

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join