It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocean X Team Film the Portal Leading Into the Baltic Sea USO!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I love how we are not even two pages deep into this thread and our resident debu.....experts have already determined that there is nothing to see here and it is all BS.

Kinda lets you know what sort of mentality you're dealing with.
I'm going to do something unheard of here on ATS.
I am going to............... WAIT!
Yes you head me right.
I am going to wait and see if any MORE information turns up and offer these guys suspended disbelief and refrain from slandering them and accusing them of fraud.

If it turns out to be fraud then no harm no foul, I move along.
If it turns out to be an alien craft or just an ancient structure which has gone all these centuries undetected then I won't look like an ass for having come on here and put my balls on display for the entire online community to see cus I got news for ya chief, they aint that big.

Maybe sit the next couple of plays out and re evaluate just how smart you really are.
Nothing wrong with suspended judgement is there???

No really,.........is there?
edit on 28-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Wolverine can't help himself. I bet he is a lot of fun to be around. Haha Wolverine!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
that shadow depression does not look anything like a 'hole' or 'portal' to me

it looks like a depression or a facimile would be a meteor crater on the moon\with the light creating the contrast and appearance of a 'hole'

gimme a break

the object is an upside down barge with lots of silt and water borne sediment on top that creats a 'mound' effect because of the tidal & current effects...

lets get real/practical/worldly... fellow ATS'ers

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
sorry
double post because the server was slow & i thought it wasn't working !

second line as if it matters
edit on 28-6-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I hear you but come on them saying that electronic equipment wouldn't work when they went near it and then a couple days later showing that it in fact does work is a little suspicious at least. Yes it doesn't prove anything but I do find that strange and I do see it being totally plausible that they are just looking for etc funding and/or a documentary deal.

Still i'm not saying it is or isn't anything but I think the way they are going about this is obviously going to invite skepticism and that is very understandable.

Would it really take this long to have a good look around and figure out what it is or isn't? Surely not...
edit on 28-6-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
From what I'm reading the Ocean X crew say they don't believe this object is UFO related but rather some pre-ice age man made structure. A dwelling of some sort.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

is it possible that the electronice equpiment didn't work when they got near it and then later it did?

In MY world it IS possible.

How?

Use your imagination.
But it certainly doesn't violate the laws of physics does it?
and even if it did........ is it possible that we don't understand the laws of physics as well as an alien civilization???

Everything is questionable, but that doesn't make it untrue.
You don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Just because something doesn't make sense to you only points to your lack of understanding and imagination.
It DOES NOT mean that a thing isn't true just because it makes no sense to YOU.

One has to be pretty humble and set aside their egos in order to really understand the point I am trying to make here.

It means essentially "YOU DON'T KNOW JACK ##" although you may think you do.
Pretty big pill to swallow to be sure but if we are ever to get any closer to unraveling the mysteries of the universe this is precisely what needs to be done.

STOP thinking you know jack ##!!!!
Cuz you don't.
Neither do I.

This doesn't mean we go to the complete other side of the spectrum and say...."FINE, I'll just believe EVERYTHING that comes my way then"!!

It means be man enough to admit you don't have the slightest F*****ING clue as to what is down there and you are open to ALL possibilities until this mystery is solved.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Evildead

I thought that all electrical equipment was getting cut off when they got within 200m of the object?

Now they're filming a "port hole" up close?

This whole things reeks of BS so much...

:shk:

You are probably right. These guys are working with a Swedish media company called Titan Television AB. The media company are likely pulling the strings.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The fact they are planning tourist tours shows this is a load of crap.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Or maybe it could be real, but if the government swarm in it kinda looks dodgey especially if they were to remove it just before the thing is to be explored. It'd be like roswell all over again. So they could be holding back to not draw attention to it? Or i'm being naive :L

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKmonster
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Or maybe it could be real, but if the government swarm in it kinda looks dodgey especially if they were to remove it just before the thing is to be explored. It'd be like roswell all over again. So they could be holding back to not draw attention to it? Or i'm being naive :L

Except it has already been explored. And they took off a chuck of it. So I presume that they know whether its rock, or concrete - but aren't saying because that is to be revealed in the TV show.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
my bet is that we will never know what this is..
just my two cents

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Nazi Gold Inside

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It seems that this could be an extinguished volcano or some sort of vent. But in the divers comments they mentioned possible stairs, and straight lined walls and structures that look manufactured so will have to see. Would be amazing if it is some undiscovered relic, and old church or something, don't know what to make of the giant skid marks though, maybe it was on land at one point and got blown off by a meteor or something, maybe it was dragged by and old glacier when the sea was land...who knows, but definitely an interesting story and will follow... look forward to the history/discovery channels special if they ever decide to investigate.

The team said they are going back one more time, then they think a scientific expedition should take over.. I agree.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yeah right, stairs?
Why the Freakin h e double hockey sticks didnt they go down them or up them whatever,,,,
The whole thing is getting shakier but il wait till it pans out or busts out one or the t0ther
The smell is getting riper though.......

Oh, and what about the supposed circle of stones around this mysterious hole? they dont apear in the video....could they have brought them up?
edit on 28-6-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
For an "expert salvage" operation they do have a knack for posting vague and unclear materials. Almost as if they're doing it on purpose to boost their own economy... oh wait... nvm

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Evildead

I thought that all electrical equipment was getting cut off when they got within 200m of the object?

Now they're filming a "port hole" up close?

This whole things reeks of BS so much...

:shk:

If you actually read the article talking about the interference with the elctronics, instead of just assuming things, you'll know that they said it affected some or most electronics. Not all.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think they should leave it alone before they release the sea monster!!!

Honestly with all of the prophecies and predictions about 12-21-12 wouldn't it be a kicker if it turns out to be something like this something that nobody views as a big threat.

What if it was placed / sunk there for a reason and it wasn't an accident?

I'm just going to be sooooooo pissed off if these guys cause the end of the world because they want to make a few bucks!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by interupt42

How deep is this object?

The image shows a depth of 75m...

So that would mean that vessels on the surface would be susceptible to this supposed interference too, right?

edit on 28/6/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

I believe they said only directly above the object and also it did not effect the sub electronics and camera if I remember correctly.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by tport17
Any idea what is being said in the video? Do they discuss this portal? Sure would like to see these stairs mentioned. I hate that this is being made into a documentary. It makes me feel like everything is just hype.

Well for starters, they dont say its a "portal". They say its a hole into the concrete/stone object. The person talking in the video seems certain its concrete as he describe that it looks exactly like concrete they have seen in other dives. And that's about it. As a sidenote, the first shot with the diver in the in the background and the object on the right side (the bluish scene) is a "artist rendition", sort of speak. I didnt hear anything about stairs.

Nothing is mentioned about this rumoured equipment problems. Or the silly mushroom theory, lol.
edit on 28-6-2012 by merka because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2012 by merka because: (no reason given)

Surely any large opening would have been seen right away but they only mentioned the tiny round hole a few inches across before.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i have looked through the pages of NTDTV footage films...and cannot find the specific YT which i viewed yesterday (wed the 27th) linked from a blog site, which seems to not be in my History list of web sites viewed

i swear in the last 10 seconds or so in the no audio YT (no audio on my part because i do not know Norwegian/FRinnish or whatever)

the YT showed a 'vintage photo' of a ship or seagoing platform which appeared very low ---like a barge--- but seemed to be either round or oblong in shape

it occurred to me that that Vintage (1920s or earlier) ship or floating platform could very well be the object that is now being discussed

the round 'entrance' could very well be a scuttle hole for divers or equipment to exit in the bottom of the hull (now turned upside down... the alluded to 'columns' under the mushroom could very well be the smokestacks &/or the wheelhouse-bridge for the once unique seagoing salvage platform

but--- alas... i cannot locate that clip, but i know i did not dream the vintage round boat up... i think the NTDTV network gave us a hint that we will not accept...

thats all volks
edit on 28-6-2012 by St Udio because: sp erroors

That possibility was discussed and the divers themselves thought of it, but found none of those were ever made that were anywhere near large enough to match this object.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join