It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocean X Team Film the Portal Leading Into the Baltic Sea USO!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Apparently it IS something... here's the latest images of the PORTAL leading into the object;

And here it is in slow mo;

It sure looks man-made to me. They say there are stairs visible leading into the object from the portal but those aren't shown in these videos. I think the electronics malfunctioning had nothing to do w/ the object cause now they're filming it up close.

Rumors of the Swedish Navy (?) surrounding the area...

Alien ship? Nazi Vryl ship? Whatever it is, the fact that they've just shown the world it has a circular portal leading INTO it makes this REALLY intriguing now.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well that would be a welcomed surprise for all those looking for some huge find. While it is most likely not alien, it does appear from that video and the reports that it is possibly ancient ruins. Great find and thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
intriguing, but very frustrating that they are releasing only bits and pieces of information. It is like they are trying to keep people interested without giving them much to go on. Of course by now we all know that they have a television/documentary deal in the works. I am not against making money, but the way they are keeping people on a hook, in my opinion, takes away any credibility that they might have had. Even if this object turns out to be something fascinating most people are not going to believe that it is real.
edit on 6/28/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Gordon Bennett! this whole thing would be fantastic if it came to something. I hear people saying "well, if it was a real UFO the governments would be all over it by now" and that it would have been taken away by now. HOWEVER, there is a small part of me, that really wants to believe this is all a double bluff, and somehow TPTB missed the boat (damn pun) and maybe theyre the ones that are spinning the "governments would be on top of it story". Well its food for thought.
Now i shall i go and get my kids from school and return shortly.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Interesting find. I hope there is some HELP observing them incase its not a man made Russian structure.

edit on 6/28/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Any idea what is being said in the video? Do they discuss this portal? Sure would like to see these stairs mentioned. I hate that this is being made into a documentary. It makes me feel like everything is just hype.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Although I remain neutral about this as I simply don't know what it is any more than you lot, I can't help but think about the possibility that all these UFO conspiracy theories in the past may have been something of nothing and the government hasn't been hiding anything. This could be the first ever evidence and because it has never been a real major subject for any government, there is no need for them to jump straight onto it.

Anyway, it's in Swedish waters so what right does any other government have to get involved? If the Swedish military were to get involved then it would really kick off so I'd say if it is genuine, the Swedish government are keeping a close but quiet eye on this until there are further developments.
edit on 28-6-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

I thought that all electrical equipment was getting cut off when they got within 200m of the object?

Now they're filming a "port hole" up close?

This whole things reeks of BS so much...

:shk:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
What if it is an Alien Base under the sea?

I remember the whole moon UFO Mushroom shaped buildings comments and this comes to mind. Maybe they are corelated to some point?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Evildead

I thought that all electrical equipment was getting cut off when they got within 200m of the object?

Now they're filming a "port hole" up close?

This whole things reeks of BS so much...

:shk:

They put the camera in a Faraday cage to protect it from the flux capacitor found inside the hole.

This is looking like is heading towards one big marketing campaign for the documentary. Which is fine as they need to recoup their time and money spent, but no major break through. Interesting to follow non the less.

However, I couldn't think of a better way to sell my documentary or dvds than by saying we found an ancient civilization , or unman made craft at the bottom of the ocean, Buy the dvd for the details. Of course you would truly have to have discovered an ancient civilization or unman made craft to use that marketing strategy. I couldn't imagine who wouldn't want to see that documentary and the details.

However, If I spent money and time and found nothing of significant , than I would have to try to sell my dvd on hype alone and leave the audience wondering if I found anything. Kind of like the Geraldo Rivera and Al capone safe episode.

Therefore, I can conclude that if they don't tell us what the object is before the documentary is released then they most likely found nothing , nor have they found any earth shattering information to release. Therefore , I will not buy the documentary , unless they specifically tell me what they found , versus just teasing me with what it might be.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

I agree with you, i would like firm evidence before i spend money on a dvd. OR i could just wait till someone else buys the dvd and post the info on the web. I get to keep my money and know what was found. Win win

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

How deep is this object?

The image shows a depth of 75m...

So that would mean that vessels on the surface would be susceptible to this supposed interference too, right?

edit on 28/6/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

They did say that it effected their satellite phones and anything electric. I don't know if they have underwater satellite phones so I assume that was on the ship, also no mention of the ship computers and other electronic equipment being effected but they did say anything.

“Anything electric out there – and the satellite phone as well – stopped working when we were above the object,” Stefan Hogerborn, the expedition’s lead diver, told Swedish channel NDTV.

They said it effected all electronics within 200 meters , so I imagine it effected the ship electronics if they were directly above the object. If that is the case then I find it weird that no other ships have noticed this anomaly before when going over the area nor themselves when they did the original scan over the object?

“And then we got away about 200 meters and it turned on again, and when we got back over the object it didn’t work.”

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
www.rt.com...

Critics have accused Ocean X, who are professional wreck-hunters, not oceanographers, of poor science and incessant attempts to court publicity in order to secure funding.

Hanumant Singh, a researcher with the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute, told US magazine Popular Mechanics that the original “Millennium Falcon” image that sparked the media firestorm was taken using a cheap and incorrectly-calibrated sonar.

Charles Paull, a senior scientist at the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute in Moss Landing, told the same magazine that bizarre but relatively common formations can be created by gas and fluid leaks from underneath the seabed.

As to the signal interference, it does not appear to have been a consistent phenomenon, since there appears to be extensive footage taken within several feet of the mystery object. And even if it did occur, there are plenty of underwater materials that interact with sensitive electronics.

Here is the kicker. They are already milking it. If they and the private investors truly believed they had something then they would be concentrating their resources in find it out what it truly is versus setting up commercial trips for tourists. Sound like nothing worth while has been found , but they are using hype to recoup some of the investments before there 15 minutes of fame are gone.

Ocean X is currently planning commercial trips for tourists to see the “underwater UFO” in its new submersible.

Like I said before if they don't reveal what they found out before the documentary is released then they found nothing of importance.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I just realized you could shorten Baltic Sea UFO into BS UFO which i think is much more fitting

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

. If that is the case then I find it weird that no other ships have noticed this anomaly before when going over the area nor themselves when they did the original scan over the object?

Exactly.

Let's not forget the 40 odd years of naval exercises held in the area either, are we really to believe that numerous navies participating in war games didn't find or notice this electrical anomaly?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wow, that smudgy black mark MUST be a portal...wait, don't you mean PORT HOLE?

No reason not to report this - but inaccurate sensationalist thread title much? Gotta wonder if this team and the people behind it are some of the people coming to forums like this making up sensationalist rubbish about this over-publicized dive.

I was vaguely interested when the photo first appeared last year or whenever it was, but every new day of news about this loses my interest on the subject further. First it's a big pile of mushrooms, now it has a "portal", electrics didn't work, now they do...

Some eccentric divers wanted to do something fun/dive somewhere new but need to cover the costs. That's all this appears to be. They have dived to it several times have they not? And they still don't know what it is? Why don't they touch it?

Why does that guy want to take paying customers down to see it in that submarine? Is it because this is a big cash-cow scam of somekind? It seems more like that than it does some hidden alien technology.

A port hole:

A port al:

edit on 28-6-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I love how we are not even two pages deep into this thread and our resident debu.....experts have already determined that there is nothing to see here and it is all BS.

Kinda lets you know what sort of mentality you're dealing with.
I'm going to do something unheard of here on ATS.
I am going to............... WAIT!
Yes you head me right.
I am going to wait and see if any MORE information turns up and offer these guys suspended disbelief and refrain from slandering them and accusing them of fraud.

If it turns out to be fraud then no harm no foul, I move along.
If it turns out to be an alien craft or just an ancient structure which has gone all these centuries undetected then I won't look like an ass for having come on here and put my balls on display for the entire online community to see cus I got news for ya chief, they aint that big.

Maybe sit the next couple of plays out and re evaluate just how smart you really are.
Nothing wrong with suspended judgement is there???

No really,.........is there?
edit on 28-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Post to read later.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
Post to read later.

You do realize that all you have to do is click the "subscribe" button located right beneath the "FLAG" button right?
It will save space in the thread.

I used to do that too until I found out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join