It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans for WWIII exposed Putin-Israel-Greece-Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This is a very in depth article with a megaton of information on the players in the next global conflict being set up right now in the middle east. It is disturbing because it shows relationships that should scare the life out of the Americans who listen to their own government or MSM. Even those who think they understand what is happening will find information in this article that should make them change their beliefs.

www.veteranstoday.com...

A quote from the article:

What is Romney’s job? He is going to start World War III, slated for very soon and make sure America loses. That’s his job.

And another quote:

With both attacks in 2003 and 2007 shown to have been staged to demonstrate a non-existent ire between Israel and Syria and with a Rothschild “first lady” in Damascus, Putin and Netanyahu’s upcoming funfest is obvious. It is a coordinated assault on the United States through a series of continued surrogate wars, likely to be started by another terror attack overshadowing 9/11, one where “just add water” instant terrorists from convenient Muslim countries will be named 10 minutes after the first nuke goes off. Expect it, as we have hard Intel that Putin has put four nukes on the world market, perhaps one for the 2012 Olympics as well.

As you can see this article has a lot of teeth and is backed up by insider information.

Disclaimer: As with anything read at your own peril and don't believe anything you read, lol.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

Reading now am slightly dubious though as you can imagine..
will post back soon.
Hmmmm. Still dubious, interesting read but I'm afraid that's all it may be.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Very serious claims, but it is up to you whether you want to believe it or not.

There isn't much evidence, nor any logical explanation for his theories, other than sources which he isn't willing to reveal.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This website has been spreading the most ludicrous claims for quite some time now.

"We have hard intel on Putin giving 4 Nukes to the world market" is such a ludicrous statement.

Where's the "Hard intel" ? I do not see it.

Garbage and junk journalism at its finest, imho this website is cointelpro per definition.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There are a number of videos showing allied Mossad and CIA snipers killing Syrians to stir up unrest and blame other forces. This video talks about who is doing it and why.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
NOW THAT WAS EIRIE.........!!!

The story is interesting enough.....tho the details of the great machinations of the Warburgs,Schiffs, and Rothchilds are near legendary to me by now.....
The wierd part comes when you read the comments of the author etc.....below..........
At some point you realise they endlessly repeat, over and over the same letters the same order....its like some kind of mind control mantra.....
Check it out....WTF!?......

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I am only trying to present the information so don't shoot the messenger.

I will say that Putin obviously hates America in the deepest part of his mind. You can tell just by the look on his face when he talks with anyone from America. I have heard other people say he is a stone figure who never shows emotion, but that is just wrong. Look at any picture of him with Netanyahu or other Israelis or Syrian leaders.

How is it that he is such good friends with the people we are supposed to be supporting too? Israel is playing both sides. They have weapons from both of us and we both give them money and look the other way when they bomb their neighbors.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
NOW THAT WAS EIRIE.........!!!

The story is interesting enough.....tho the details of the great machinations of the Warburgs,Schiffs, and Rothchilds are near legendary to me by now.....
The wierd part comes when you read the comments of the author etc.....below..........
At some point you realise they endlessly repeat, over and over the same letters the same order....its like some kind of mind control mantra.....
Check it out....WTF!?......

Not sure I saw what you saw. Maybe you could paste it here?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Greece aint going to take part in any stupid war. Simple.

Some of you need to get it through your heads and stop starting pointless threads with no factual basis.

Greece has bigger problems right now, like sorting out it's domestic affairs.
The political, economic and social aspects of the country need increased attention. That is what Greece will be focusing on for the better part of the next decade.

The only way Greece will go to war is if someone launches an assault on a Greek island or across the Greek land borders. Which is very unlikely to happen.

Do you want to know why? The Greek military has been busy for over a year now holding exercises constantly and make it known publicly, in other words, they are sending a message to certain countries that although the country is an economic crisis, the military is still standing and it is still ready to respond to any situation that might arise.

Here's a bigger hint for some of you.
The only threat Greece faces is from Turkey.
Turkey will not attack, directly, as long as both are in NATO.
And Greece ain't leaving NATO any time soon. Neither is Turkey. NATO will dissolve before either quit the alliance.

So when NATO ceases to exist(because neither is stupid enough to leave it), then expect a war.

Till then, stop dreaming about WW3 and Greece, Turkey, Israel, Russia, Syria and aliens.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12A

I am not going to ignore the happenings in the rest of the world because of your opinion. I am too busy watching things happen and trying to decipher the underlying scheme.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
reply to post by BLV12A

I am not going to ignore the happenings in the rest of the world because of your opinion. I am too busy watching things happen and trying to decipher the underlying scheme.

By all means, do not ignore anything. Overload your mind and your senses for all I care.

But let me tell you, as a Greek, who has strong ties within the Greek military(and has even served) and some aspects of the political establishment, that Greece is not going to war with Russia and Israel against Turkey or Syria or anyone else or whatever combinations you want to come up with. It just isn't going to happen and you need to accept that.

Like I told you earlier in this thread, the only way Greece will go to war, is if Greece is attacked directly. For example if Turkey decides to try invade some islands. And there is little chance of anyone attacking Greece, with the exception of Turkey, and even they are very unlikely to try any time soon.

The only involvement Greece will POSSIBLY have regarding Syria, besides the possible use of Souda Bay by NATO, is if a no fly zone or maritime blockade is imposed. Greece MIGHT send some aircraft or a frigate to take part. Just like it did with Libya. It also allowed the use of other bases in Greece to be used to help enforce the no fly zone.

You are of course free to believe in whatever you wish to believe in.
But I'm also free to tell you you are wrong when you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie
[mo
Putin wouldn't just put 4 nukes out in the market, he has more finesse than that. He was a spy for the KGB during the cold war and probably runs the show there now. If he were to "release" a few nukes he would keep a tight reign on them. If he didn't he might find one of his presents going off in Moscow.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BLV12A
You have to admit it that Greece as well as the other floundering EU countries are treading dangerous waters. The last time the financial situation was this bad Adolf Hitler came to power. If you don't believe this could happen again look at a few of the parties that came close to winning in Greece.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i knew the illuminati were that powerfull but with Putin ?
its even more scaryier now then i though before
so thats why he is back in office to destroy the US with China ?
that i already knew .. but i though with an invasion .. not with nukes
and not that they were part of the 13 evil bloodline followers

if this article is true .. which i still doubt
they really tricked the entire population and only the followers and the elites famillies
will be very protected in their billion dollars bunker
and they have big families of thousand and millions of followers

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I'm not sure about Romney's job being to make sure America loses WWIII, but I think that mostly from a veteran's standpoint and having fought alongside today's Marine Corps as well as Navy SEALS. Those of us who fight have the resolve to win, even if Romney wanted us to lose those of us who were there would fight tooth and nail to come out on top, besides I don't think it would be in his best interest to lose, he'd be killed if we lost and he would have to know that going in. Even if it were orchestrated by TPTB he would know losing would mean execution by the victor. I have however, gotten the impression from his statements that he fully wishes to start WWIII, he has a hardline stance on Iran and Syria and says Russia is our greatest geopolitical enemy. I think if given the chance he'll push for war and seeing as China has been growing their military and waiting for their turn to run the world, they'll wait until the fighting peaks and commit to a full on attack, North Korea does the bidding of China so they'll invade South Korea to further spread our forces while China invades the US mainland. This may sound silly, but I think games like the Fallout series and Modern Warfare 2 are literally predicting what's to come.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
another story that is not a story, just some idiots ranting, no proof at all in anything he says, just a bunch of hard proof he never gives. It's another blow hard that wishes what he said were true, nothing to this at all...

new topics

top topics

join