It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is going on in England???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Great reports, but no pics or vids?

I was tucking into a full English Breakfast at Morrison's at the time and it didn't cross my mind when running from the slowest automatic revolving doors in the world to my car. I wish I had got a video now though! I'm sure there will be more storms throughout the day so I'll keep my camera on standby.

Just to put my mind to rest on something.
Do Morrison's everywhere furnish their full English brekkys with half a slice of fried brick you cant actually cut through but could do someone damage with? It could be just mine.

Haha, yes they do! I think it's their way of making sure the crusts don't go to waste. Personally I think it's a false economy as it soaks up twice as much vegetable oil

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Internet is back, vids will be 5 mins, has anyone else got any pics and vids to share?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'm in Leicestershire. Hour solid of rain, thunder and lightning.

One

Two

Three

We're high up on hills too so how it flooded this bad is beyond me. Our office ceiling also started leaking, good job there was nothing red in the gutter otherwise it would have looked like blood coming down the walls :/
edit on 28/6/12 by stefplz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DeyTookErJeobs

No vids or pics here, but it's been raining constantly for days and the sky is very grey...looks and feeling much more like November. Heavy rain forecast but whether or not that means storms..I dunno.

Going back to your first post....you talk about sky noises. Do you mean thunder? Continuously for 7 minutes? Or something else...I'm not sure what you mean.

Am looking forward to the vid.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I presume it was thunder but it sounded just like the video of the roaring noises around the world, it didn't come and go like thunder it was constant and generally made me very nervous!

link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

My mind, on that matter is now at peace.
All I need to do now is find out exactly how they manage that hard leathery bacon perfectly every meal day in, day out.. Doesn't matter if I'm first customer of the day. It must take some skill that.

link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I can confirm that at our Morrisons too, you would take it home in a doggy bag if not for fear of getting arrested for carrying a deadly weapon.

I think it's because after they fry it they put it in a warm oveny type thingy until a customer orders it.
edit on 28/6/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

My mind, on that matter is now at peace.
All I need to do now is find out exactly how they manage that hard leathery bacon perfectly every meal day in, day out.. Doesn't matter if I'm first customer of the day. It must take some skill that.

Glad I could help. By the way, that's not 'bacon' it's 'bacon*' if you read the small print, you will see that it's actually a bacon substitute made out of recycled insoles.

I feel like this may slightly be dragging the thread off topic so apologies to the OP. Looking forward to the vids

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
guess it would help if i knew what England was supposed to look like in the summer.

Still thats pretty bad amigos....kinda freakish wouldnt ya say? I think maybe someone is trying to tell us something.

*dont say build an ark*
*dont say build an ark*
*dont say build an ark*

I know! We should build an ark!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

That sounds terrifying actually. Did you manage to get any of that on the video too? I was aware of that earth hum thingy very strongly last night and this morning, probably not connected at all, but I don't hear it so much in this house. My last house...it was almost constant and drove me mental.

Ah yes...Morrisons breakfasts...the textures are achieved by deep frying and microwaving everything. I'm sure they would deep fry beans if they could get away with it. Then they sit the results under a heat lamp for minumum six hours, Yum!

The rain suddenly got much heavier here, by the way...must go find camera and hope for thunder.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You're not dragging it off-topic, it's another British weather thread, I look forward to these, storms, beer and bacon (and pot noodles). Love it

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Apologies for the brekky tangent, but my weather is quite boring at the mo.
Shame really, I like thunder.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
guess it would help if i knew what England was supposed to look like in the summer.

Still thats pretty bad amigos....kinda freakish wouldnt ya say? I think maybe someone is trying to tell us something.

*dont say build an ark*
*dont say build an ark*
*dont say build an ark*

I know! We should build an ark!

Well, there was some media noise last year that a Dutch guy who built a replica of Noahs ark was planning on sailing it to Britain for the Olympics... Hmmmm... Maybe he knew something...

www.metro.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sunny and hot here in Stockport!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Vids are up, some reason the photos are not showing up

Edit

Got them working, everythings up, anyone else with any thing please share!
edit on 28/6/2012 by DeyTookErJeobs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I read on FB this morning that we could be in for tornados, 65mph winds and 4mm diameter hail.
The link was for torro.org (I think) a tornado watch site...
But the met office and BBC only warned of severe downpours, yellow and amber warnings (amber was for n.Ireland)... And warned of surface water dangers...
Unless its been updated since?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by solitudeandme

I think the conditions are right for tornadoes but the metoffice never forecast them because they are so unpredictable. I wouldn't be surprised to see tornadoes reported on this evenings news across the West Midlands in particular.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Oh pants....imageshack requires a log in, and I don't have time...will keep watching to see if you get them fixed here though.

Amber warning is still up, but it's not getting any easier out there. The ground is pretty much saturated here already so significant rain will cause problems. Bah.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Great reports, but no pics or vids?

I was tucking into a full English Breakfast at Morrison's at the time and it didn't cross my mind when running from the slowest automatic revolving doors in the world to my car. I wish I had got a video now though! I'm sure there will be more storms throughout the day so I'll keep my camera on standby.

Just to put my mind to rest on something.
Do Morrison's everywhere furnish their full English brekkys with half a slice of fried brick you cant actually cut through but could do someone damage with? It could be just mine.

Yes the one near me serves up something similar too, it's not just yours :-)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by Suspiria

I can confirm that at our Morrisons too, you would take it home in a doggy bag if not for fear of getting arrested for carrying a deadly weapon.

I think it's because after they fry it they put it in a warm oveny type thingy until a customer orders it.
edit on 28/6/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

Could probably build a pretty sturdy Storm shelter out of Morrisions fried bread :-)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join