It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK ready to take on Israel over fate of children clapped in irons

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

It's funny, he's answering for someone else yet demanding we answer his questions personally. The bloke is a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

With Hamas using the children as human shields and even as soldiers, there are two sides to this coin.

Both sides are acting badly and to pretend it's all on one side is a lie.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

What is the difference between 'unprecedented access' and access?

I read somewhere that when you deal with sociopaths and psychopaths, they will over sell a lie with grandiose pronouncements.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
I don't care quite frankly. I believe the claims for what they are given

So you are not interested in the truth then - ok.
So you are ok with killing innocent people - ok

what I know of Israels track record.

Apparently you don't since you just got stating you dont care. You are not interested in facts but any excuse to continue the violenece and ignorance that permeates that part of the world.

As I said before in this thread, I will eat my foot and post it on ATS if I am wrong.

I doubt it since you just got done stating you dont care. You are not interested in finding the truth and if a follow up article does come out, from the exact same source, that finds the claims to be false, you wont accept it. So to sit there and make a claim about saying your wrong is contradicts your stated position.

I asked whether you would do the same if you are proven wrong....I note you deftly avoided answering that question btw.

Actually I did answer it.. Like the other posts and info you dont agree with you ignored it.

Keep up with the intimidating, all-knowing tone though mate, it's showing you up for wo you really are.

Im not intimidating anyone. What I am doing is refuting the claims made by people in this thread, like you and the op, who are selectively using information from a source that states nothing has been confirmed. What I am doing is pointing out how you and others in this thread dismiss any source that doesnt support your view as western / zionist propoganda while using those very same sources when the info is as such that you can interpret it to say something it doesnt.

Please spend more time reading the posts before making an accusation thats not true. I answered your question, as well as answering the question of the other poster, only to have you both make claims to the contrary.

Please explain why you are selectively interpreting information from the op source that the source doesnt even support? For what purpose are you doing that?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties
[

TextIsraels track record of genocide

That's a new one who exactly did Israel commit genocide against , was it the Christians in Lebanon or was it the Christians in Iraq or maybe one of the African countries , oh I know it must have been the 1.5 million Armenian Christians in turkey . You can't be talking about the Jordanians living in Palestine the land of the Philistines because no genocide has occurred there in recent times . Maybe you are thinking of when the land was called Judah and the Jews were slaughterd by the Asyrians then the Babylonians and he the Romans because those are thie only genocides of people's I can think of .

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It's access that's unprecedented I would imagine
In this case, unprecedented that it is called access yet no access was allowed

You should watch a documentary called Fishead. It is all about psychopaths and sociopaths and their infiltration of our worlds highest offices.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

With Hamas using the children as human shields and even as soldiers, there are two sides to this coin.

Both sides are acting badly and to pretend it's all on one side is a lie.

Another untruth. Palestinians, Hamas or their parents do not use Palestinian children as human shields.

Israelis use Palestinian children as human shields and it has been documented hundreds of times.

You are just trying to equalise the victim and the victimiser.

A nation of shysters and cowards.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

So you are not interested in the truth then - ok.
So you are ok with killing innocent people - ok

We addressed this earlier in the thread mate, you're rehashing old nonsense. At what point in time did I claim these things? Hmm? Stop being bloody ridiculous.

Apparently you don't since you just got stating you dont care. You are not interested in facts but any excuse to continue the violenece and ignorance that permeates that part of the world.

You've seriously lost the plot mate. Seek help.

I doubt it since you just got done stating you dont care. You are not interested in finding the truth and if a follow up article does come out, from the exact same source, that finds the claims to be false, you wont accept it. So to sit there and make a claim about saying your wrong is contradicts your stated position.

Again, what a complete load of trollop. You've resorted to literally MAKING THINGS UP.

I'm done with you mate. You've proven you make stuff up to support your nonexistent arguments and are therefore not worthy of my time in replying any further.
edit on 28/6/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by Xcathdra

Are they a flight risk?

You are joking right? Do you actually think thousands of highly trained terrorist kids will nip over to their safety deposit boxes in their Swiss banks, grab a couple of fake international passports and fake mustaches and catch an international flight out of Tel Aviv?

So in other words you have absolutely no idea what the minors were in court for and are just assuming they arent a flight risk.
edit on 28-6-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

This has got to be the most ridiculous post i read so far,really.

So because it has not been officially confirmed that kids as young as this,muslim and over the border in israel (as muslims) outside of their homeland which happens to be the most restricted country in the neighborhood ...

...Should be considered a potential flight risk unless a official statement states otherwise?

You use this in a effort to enforce a argument? If this is your level of reasoning then you have some growing up to do my friend.

edit on 28-6-2012 by Djack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You are clearly biased in your point of view toward Muslims.

Are you biased in your views towards Israel / US?

You should check to see what the Queen James version of the Bible you love so much says about tolerance for other religions, and torturing children.

Tolerance?
This -
- resulted in the deaths of people because a person, who is not Muslim, esxpressed his personal view on Islam. Where was Islams tolerance in dealing with an individual who is not Muslim?

How about the Satanic verses? Again a person expressing their personal viewpoint on Islam, who is not Muslim, only to have constant death threats.

Where is the tolerance by muslim extremists to those who dont share their religion? We dont see the Christian world going nuts when Muslims burn bibles, attack churches, etc.

Your constant denial of Muslim actions and tenets makes me think that you dont understand Islam at all. Since Islam cannot be compelled, meaning a person must freely choose on their own to give themselves to Allah, and since Sharia law cannot be applied to non muslims, please explain how non muslims can be threatened to be killed for insulting Islam / Prophet? The death threat is based on Sharia law, which cannot be applied to non muslims.

That is not tolerance...

I don't know how you can go after Israel while ignoring Muslims who defile their own religion by committing acts that are expressly forbidden.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Israel commits these atrocities as a whole whereas only minority groups of extremist Muslims go astray and against the wishes of the whole.

Therein lies the BIG difference.

#, I was going to ignore you wasn't I? Consider it starts now.

PS congratulations on COMPLETELY missing the point of the Queen James joke. That made a whooshing sound as it went over your head.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Kryties is absolutely right in doubting "Unprecedented Access" by the Israelis.

"Unprecedented Access" to the current govt of Israel is a lot less than what is known and considered "Unprecedented Access" in the west.

The Israeli govt is in a fight with the High Court over settlements constantly.

If they grudgingly disrespect High Court rulings that settlers build over Palestinian land, is it a stretch to suspect "Unprecedented Access" wasn't given?
edit on 28-6-2012 by exzgtct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i think this page shows enough evidence:

palestion boy israeli soldier on google images

no less then 251,000 results

funny thing is, if you reverse the keywords, eg 'israeli boy palestinian soldier' you get more results but not a single palestinian soldier... see for yourself
edit on 28/6/12 by Reignite because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You are clearly biased in your point of view toward Muslims.

Are you biased in your views towards Israel / US?

You should check to see what the Queen James version of the Bible you love so much says about tolerance for other religions, and torturing children.

Tolerance?
This -
- resulted in the deaths of people because a person, who is not Muslim, esxpressed his personal view on Islam. Where was Islams tolerance in dealing with an individual who is not Muslim?

How about the Satanic verses? Again a person expressing their personal viewpoint on Islam, who is not Muslim, only to have constant death threats.

Where is the tolerance by muslim extremists to those who dont share their religion? We dont see the Christian world going nuts when Muslims burn bibles, attack churches, etc.

Your constant denial of Muslim actions and tenets makes me think that you dont understand Islam at all. Since Islam cannot be compelled, meaning a person must freely choose on their own to give themselves to Allah, and since Sharia law cannot be applied to non muslims, please explain how non muslims can be threatened to be killed for insulting Islam / Prophet? The death threat is based on Sharia law, which cannot be applied to non muslims.

That is not tolerance...

I don't know how you can go after Israel while ignoring Muslims who defile their own religion by committing acts that are expressly forbidden.

I think there is a big difference between some fundamentalist groups and military policies made by a government.

You see you cannot point at the whole of palestine or the entire muslim community because of what fundamentalist groups from anywhere have done for whatever reason as per your example. You can however, very clearly, point to the israeli government and their military for what they are doing to palestinian children. Israeli government and their military is israel.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Thanks. I am looking for it now.

Check this out; Twilight of the Psychopaths by Dr. Kevin Barrett. It is a short essay.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Cool, I'll save that to read tonight. I have to go do some actual work now ugh.

Here's the link to the website for it....I'm sure someone has uploaded the full version of it to youtube somewhere too...

www.fisheadmovie.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reignite
i think this page shows enough evidence:

palestion boy israeli soldier on google images

no less then 251,000 results

funny thing is, if you reverse the keywords, eg 'israeli boy palestinian soldier' you get more results but not a single palestinian soldier... see for yourself
edit on 28/6/12 by Reignite because: typo

Look at that zionist cretin square up to the kid like he is the big I am.

Talk about moral cowards. Sheeeesh!

Look at their faces; the zionist looks like a jackass and the kid is a handsome young hero.
edit on 28-6-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
They can't help themselves can they, the agenda of the OP and other individuals ring loud and clear.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
They can't help themselves can they, the agenda of the OP and other individuals ring loud and clear.

We are antizionists dude. There is nothing cryto about us so don't sublimate on us.

How many times do I need to spell it out. I think Israel commits war crimes and crimes against humanity, it tortures/rapes children and adults and it is a pariah state used as a cat's paw by the US for dirty business.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I cant work out if he is just confusing you with the zionist shills or really believes that nonsense?

Maybe im just tired, I should probably go do that work I keep talking about lol.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join