It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus predicted July 1999 - soon 13(!) years have passed...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
If you insist on going by that Mongol kingdom map, you ought to be fitting China into your scheme as well.

edit on 20-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnyName
I just want to shed some new light on this topic and voice my opinion on what the specific verse and date implies by Nostradamus.

Nostradamus Quatrain X:
The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

The year 1999, seventh month = Obviously means July 1999
From the sky will come a great King of Terror: = This roughly translate to birth of the great King of Terror or the Third Antichrist (The Evil One), the soul or consciousness travels from the sky into the mothers womb at birth.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols, = Leaders of the Middle East will unite.
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck. = This I'm a bit uncertain about this.

Basically Nostradamus is saying July 1999 is the date in which the King of Terror from the Middle East is born and he shall unite all the Kings of the Middle East to start what we come to know as the Third World War.

If this King of Terror is born in the month of July 1999, he will be 15 years old in July 2014 which is the age in Islam when a Muslim girl or boy becomes an adult.

Which means the unification of the Kings of Middle East cannot happen before July 2014 which has passed but could certainly happen anytime after that date.

I joined the forum personally because I feel a Third World War is coming and will be in my lifetime, we may have delayed it or instead did just the right conditions to fulfill it while trying to avoid it this why Nostradamus encoded his Prophecies.

The quatrain is actually about 9/11...

Nostradamus would never have been so obvious as to mention the exact year, and month, like it appears..

Of course, nothing happened in 1999, anyway.

He meant it as a very significant date, though...

We reverse the numbers, 1999, into 9111

9/11, and the last 1 identifies the year - as 2001.

Sept mois is not the seventh month...it is the month of Sept - September.

That identifies September, as the 9th month. 11 is for the day, and the last 1 is for the year, 2001.

The year can only mean 2001, as well. The last digit is 1, which works as the first year in a millennium. 1001 had passed already. The next millennium is 2001.

King of Terror is sarcastically meant for Bin Laden, the evil mastermind of all-time, but who never was. A made up devil-figure, the King of Terror!

I think the quatrain is yet to be completed, as well..

The King of Mongols has yet to arrive.

He will also not be a true evil-doer, same as Bin Laden was a made up beast-figure, earlier.

This is what 'brings to life' would refer to.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well in July 1999 the greatest persecution ever of spiritual people - the evil persecution of 100 million Falun Gong practitioners in China. It is still ongoing after 18 years... This was the real historic event which has killed several millions of innocent people, not least by organ harvesting their organs. This is big news this year even in MSM. Please check it out.
edit on 5-11-2016 by Gaussq because: typo

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'll check it out, for sure..

It's possible your issue is found elsewhere in the quatrains, but not this one, which is about 9/11...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1
Turbonium, I think I can clear this up for you. The Romans never had the zero, so no year zero between 1 B.C. and1 A.D. Some Indian sites put the year (+1) in between B.C. and A.D., so they can convert their really long count Sanskrit calendars into our modern times. I prefer to add it ( +1 ), to the completed year 1999. This brings you to Dec. 31, 2000 AD. Then add Seven completed months, which takes you to July 31st, of 2001.
Here is where Nosty spins his web. 1999 A.D. is the shortest Sidereal time, and July 31st 2001 is the longest time frame.
But are these Seven Months, seven 28 day Biblical months, or Seven Gregorian Months, 1 @ 28, 2 @ 30, & 4 @ 31 days. ( = 7 months)? If you add these two rates up, and subtract the differences, you come up with July 15th, 2001AD. But if you use Cent.IX, X, as buttresses like the flying buttresses in the Cathedral of Notre Dame, in Paris, then taken as a Roman sum, you get 19. If you do this in Arabic #'s, you have Chapters, 09,10, and like trimming off the Staff of Ra, zero inches from each end, this still leaves you with 91 inches. Subtract the #72 Quatrain and it leaves another 19. 19 days shy of July 31st, gives July 12th.

After the fact. On July 12th, 2001 A.D. the fates of these 19 Hijackers were sealed, and their missions doomed to failures. If you do this both ways you get a date in between July 12th, and July 15th. But still, early on July 15th in Salon, Provence, can be July 14th here on our West Coast. July 13th, nests in between these two.

The 9-11 attacks were intended to be a lot worse then what finally happened. The Great King of Terror was an Int''l computer hack, which released a deadly cloud of neon green Chlorine Gas just North of where I was working. The King of the Mongols, is the other one, of these two concurrent conspiracies, which intersected, right here, in our late afternoon. It was an anti podal attack, from the other side of the world.

Those miserable Twelvers should have waited until their Twelfth Imman crawled up out of their well, the old fashioned way. Instead, they picked up a Meridian, and followed it North, until they found a second "Confluence". Anti Podes are mathematically described as being "confluences".

I had no reason to suspect that some die hards descended from Adm. Yamamoto's "Black Dragons", would be planning a revenge attack 56 years ( Isoruku ), after Gen. Douglas MacArthur forced their surrender in Tokyo Bay, on Sept 30th, 1945. Put Isoruku ( 56 ) inside of their 47 Ronin, and you can see the magic square, 4,5,6,7. Japanese read from right to left so they see 731, 11, 9. We read left to right, so we see 9,11, 13, 7. They were trying to hit us with a Unit 731 Chem Bio attack on our Capital's grounds, but heroic passengers on Flight 93 stopped them in their tracks. I was nearly killed by the gas, and so prayed to my Heavenly Father for a Pearl Harbor class Wake Up Call, on our East Coast, 2700 miles away. July 12th is the day before my daughter Diana's Birthday, but it was already July 13th in Tokyo, due to the Int'l dateline out in the Pacific. It was also already July 13th in Salon en Provence, Nosty's home turf.

Back in 1978, I had asked God for a time of "peace and quiet in the world in order to raise her." Nosty got this one in C. II, Q 27. The mysterious Prophet, is of course, Nostradamus, himself, and the last but one ( DA ), is my given name of DA vid. You will have to judge, whether I'm the dirty bird, or whether I de-fanged a nasty chem - bio attack which would have knocked out our Civilian Gov't, by killing over 10,000 people fleeing the Gov't buildings out onto the Capital's Greenery. NYC, was always just the diversion for the real attacks in Washington, D.C.

We had dowsed a site near Tehran as the source of this hack, so I took my paper work from dowsers on three continents down to the local ISP office, and tried to gin up an investigation. I had concluded that a "Pearl Harbor class wake up call". was a might harsh. But the lady trooper wouldn't carry my water, so I didn't confess my prayer to her, either.

Some sixty odd days later, when that second jet slammed into the second world trade tower, the fireball was the U.S.S. Arizona blowing up, all over again. About the same number of casualties, and the same, total lack of survivors, to boot. Having kindled the Wrath of God, all I could do was watch the Boob Tube, as it play out in its terrible precision. I asked God for a Pearl Harbor wake up Call, and I got my Pearl Harbor wake up call. And wake up our slumbering Gov't , it most certainly did!

By the way, back in Nov. 1985, I stumbled into some few dozens of Nosty's verses coded to my mother's branch of my family tree, ( Nieland ). Nosty even named his three daughters, Madeleine, Diana, and Ann, as an anagram of my name, Nieland and David. Then he wrote a verse about the Three Sisters receiving the "wild" name from Destiny. Pelletier mistakenly called this out as being Napoleon's name, but just consider who christened those three little Darlins!

In years of months, Nov. 1985 is the soonest or shortest date, in 28 day months, from his birth in 1503, for Nosty's predicted 500th year decoder. So I have a seat at his table. But some more can still make it happen better, out until 2067, the 500th calendar year from his death, in 1567.

For many of these genealogical keys, you merely take out the capital M's and put them back on the cover of his book. They then represent the Roman Numeral for 1000, or ten Centuries, which is also the Title of his book. Thus you have to judge his book by its Cover. Then you only have to deal with changing one single letter to solve the anagram. Mis et Mall,in C. VIII, Q.31 has two to go back on the book cover, and then change i into r, to generate the solution of Sattler, the name of the U.S. G.I. who photographed the five dead fascists hanging upside down in Milan, It. in 1945.

His son brought them to school in 1957, and they were passed around, and through my hands. Plus par. So you see these will resolve down into table top puzzles, if and when, you can attach them to a given event. They don't work much as real predictions. But the verse of the rise and fall of Mussolini ran for many years. So too, the prediction that Charles de Gaulle, would rule France, three different times. Many people have hitched their wagons to one of these long developing quatrains.

Some of the verses attaching to me are completed, but some are only half complete. I'm pushing 70 so these won't run much further. But in one moment of my Para Normal experience back in 1978, I looked up, and saw a myriad of entities observing my struggles with my ministering Spirit. So Nosty isn't the only one to relay some of these events. I feel that Nosty used me as a foil. He flummoxed his student Mussolini, into running off the wrong way by coding my name as the jeune Selin, or Jude & elin, or Jude Niel(and).

Benito thought he meant, the 'young Islamist', so wouldn't go to Spain, as it was once under Islamic rule. Hitler didn't like seeing Benito et al, hanging upside down, so he either killed himself, or bugged out on the sly. Yamamoto's "Will", came a cropper, on 9-11, 2001 AD, after my prayer tied their shoe laces together, and when Usama jumped in to claim credit, he sealed his own doom, with Seal Team 6.

All in all, a good day's work!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler
a reply to: turbonium1
Turbonium, I think I can clear this up for you. The Romans never had the zero, so no year zero between 1 B.C. and1 A.D. Some Indian sites put the year (+1) in between B.C. and A.D., so they can convert their really long count Sanskrit calendars into our modern times. I prefer to add it ( +1 ), to the completed year 1999. This brings you to Dec. 31, 2000 AD. Then add Seven completed months, which takes you to July 31st, of 2001.
Here is where Nosty spins his web. 1999 A.D. is the shortest Sidereal time, and July 31st 2001 is the longest time frame.
But are these Seven Months, seven 28 day Biblical months, or Seven Gregorian Months, 1 @ 28, 2 @ 30, & 4 @ 31 days. ( = 7 months)? If you add these two rates up, and subtract the differences, you come up with July 15th, 2001AD. But if you use Cent.IX, X, as buttresses like the flying buttresses in the Cathedral of Notre Dame, in Paris, then taken as a Roman sum, you get 19. If you do this in Arabic #'s, you have Chapters, 09,10, and like trimming off the Staff of Ra, zero inches from each end, this still leaves you with 91 inches. Subtract the #72 Quatrain and it leaves another 19. 19 days shy of July 31st, gives July 12th.

After the fact. On July 12th, 2001 A.D. the fates of these 19 Hijackers were sealed, and their missions doomed to failures. If you do this both ways you get a date in between July 12th, and July 15th. But still, early on July 15th in Salon, Provence, can be July 14th here on our West Coast. July 13th, nests in between these two.

The 9-11 attacks were intended to be a lot worse then what finally happened. The Great King of Terror was an Int''l computer hack, which released a deadly cloud of neon green Chlorine Gas just North of where I was working. The King of the Mongols, is the other one, of these two concurrent conspiracies, which intersected, right here, in our late afternoon. It was an anti podal attack, from the other side of the world.

To me, the quatrain is specifically about 9/11, while also leading us into the next 'chapter'...

1999 flipped around is 9111. 9/11 and the last 1 gets us 2001. Sept mois is the month of September, confirming the 9 as the month. Would it be important to confirm the month?...Yes. 911 can also mean the 9th day, of the 11th month, which gets us Nov.9, 2001. So by noting sept mois, we know the month is September, the 9th month, and 11 is the day of the month, and the year 1 is 2001.

The great 'King of Terror' is a sarcastic reference to Bin Laden, the fabricated 'King of Terror', 'mastermind of the 9/11 attacks', and so forth. Bin Laden was held up by the media, and our government, as the great King of Terror'.

Do you remember that Reagan referred to Bin Laden as a "Freedom Fighter'? He later morphed into the 'King of Terror'!

Comic book stuff, indeed.

The King of the Mongols is 'brought to life' by the 'King of Terror'. Which means another fabricated villain will eventually 'appear', as if out of thin air. His role will be played out in the next 'chapter'...

If you fail to recognize that the 'great King of Terror' is meant sarcastically, you cannot understand what the rest of the quatrain means. How is a 'King of the Mongols' 'brought to life', by a 'King of Terror'? Inventing him, and 'brought to life,...

As I see it, anyway.

Take care, carpooler...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Nosty usually spins more than one thread. The Great King of Terror may just be exactly what I've noted here. An anti podal cyber attack. IN another verse he bemoans great losses in things that are like books. Online libraries spring to mind, but account books would also fit this bill. If everything came West, then it might be Kings of Terror, instead. I just tossed out a few crumbs. There is a whole lot more to this. Some is from Nosty, but most isn't. But Nosty and Edgar Cayce's channel came together in 1978. Un Bragma ( Broadsword Brandisher ), and Jon ( Jean ) Peniel are the same event. Read both prophecies and then go straight into the Epistle to Henri. Using these two predictions, together, you have some solid footing to understand, who's on first, and what's on Second, so to speak.

The earliest date for the Great King of Terror to arrive was July, 1999. The latest was July 31, 2001AD. I showed you how Nosty hides time segments in his numerologies. Minus 19 days from the latest possible date, gives you my personal brush with death, on July 12th, from a giant cloud of poison gas.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

I just want to shed some new light on this topic and voice my opinion on what the specific verse and date implies by Nostradamus.

Nostradamus Quatrain X:

From the sky will come a great King of Terror: = This roughly translate to birth of the great King of Terror or the Third Antichrist (The Evil One), the soul or consciousness travels from the sky into the mothers womb at birth.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols, = Leaders of the Middle East will unite.
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck. = This I'm a bit uncertain about this.

Basically Nostradamus is saying July 1999 is the date in which the King of Terror from the Middle East is born and he shall unite all the Kings of the Middle East to start what we come to know as the Third World War.

If this King of Terror is born in the month of July 1999, he will be 15 years old in July 2014 which is the age in Islam when a Muslim girl or boy becomes an adult.

Which means the unification of the Kings of Middle East cannot happen before July 2014 which has passed but could certainly happen anytime after that date.

I joined the forum personally because I feel a Third World War is coming and will be in my lifetime, we may have delayed it or instead did just the right conditions to fulfill it while trying to avoid it this why Nostradamus encoded his Prophecies.

Nostradamus would never have been so obvious as to mention the exact year, and month, like it appears..

Right, Of course.. How could we have been so dense. "Obviously" he never intended on giving out the correct dates to his predictions becaue, you know, that would make his predictions ... accurate. We can't have that. How else could we in this century stick it to multiple events by a thread and if it doesn't work out just move the goalpo...i mean date and see if it sticks in the next year. I mean why were we all so silly to expect the date to be somewhat accurate, right?

It is pretty obvious that nostradamus was afraid of being credible so he intentional made predictions that did not turn out to be true. GENIUS I SAY!

Now i understand how we for 5 years have been expecting niburu that was supposed to end us all in 2012 and we call for its arrival every year ever since.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: turbonium1

Nostradamus Quatrain X:

Right, Of course.. How could we have been so dense. "Obviously" he never intended on giving out the correct dates to his predictions becaue, you know, that would make his predictions ... accurate. We can't have that. How else could we in this century stick it to multiple events by a thread and if it doesn't work out just move the goalpo...i mean date and see if it sticks in the next year. I mean why were we all so silly to expect the date to be somewhat accurate, right?

It is pretty obvious that nostradamus was afraid of being credible so he intentional made predictions that did not turn out to be true. GENIUS I SAY!

Now i understand how we for 5 years have been expecting niburu that was supposed to end us all in 2012 and we call for its arrival every year ever since.

It doesn't work with other events, though.

Let's look at the quatrain mentioning 1999 and seven months. The day is not mentioned, to make it an accurate dating of an event.

You say why didn't he just make a laundry list that describes every major event to come along, over the next 1000+ years, with the exact date, and so on....then it would be 'accurate'.

What if he did that, though?

They would not become actual events of the next 100+ years. Do you know why?

Suppose he said the WTC would be attacked on Sept. 11, 2001. The twin towers collapsed, and thousands died...

Now, let's say that every previous event he predicted came to be true.

Do you think anybody would have gone into the twin towers on Sept.11, 2001?

Only if they had a death wish, right?

So the event he predicted is not an event of the future, is it? How can he predict an event of the future if the event never happens?

An event of the future cannot be predicted if it never occurs.

There is no event that can be seen in future that is never to come true.

It can be seen, only if it exists one day. Events can only be predicted, and still come true, if they are not known until after they occur. Knowing the event will happen on an exact day, and place, will not ever become true, and not seen in the first place.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Why bother making predictions at all, then? If you give the prediction that someone who must become a King, in 2001 AD and he's on the top floor of the WTC at 8:00 AM, on Sept. 11th, then guess how many of your followers you would get killed?? This is called Participant fulfillment, and it is always a disaster. Nosty said that you had to drink the smoke of the lamp to understand him.

I am claiming that he first named his three daughters in their infancy, and then wrote a predictive verse about these three sisters' names being "wild" from destiny. But this verse came when these three were already adult women. During Napoleon's police state reign, one interpreter named Pelletier, promoted the idea that these three sisters were the three Greek Fates, and Napoleon, or New Destroyer, was the "wild name". But Pelletier was under the thumb of Napoleon's secret police state. Max de Fontbrune got some dark ones about Hitler, and the Gestapo melted down the type for his book, to make bullets, since they weren't enamored with what he predicted.
Nosty always said the event had to happen, before that predicted event could be understood from the perspectives of his verses.

These prophecies are unique, and not some Periodic Table repeats. Before I grasped myself as being his 500th year decoder, I was taking most of these as just stray occurrences. But when I met with my old school mate, Bob Sattler in Nov. of 1985, and got the rest of the story, about his dad's ghastly photos, I realized that this could only have happened once, in the last 3500 years. Its perspective is the same as the Biblical story of the death of King Saul, and the transmission of his royal emblems to the Biblical David.

Nosty has never been the sole player in these prophecies. As early as Pharaoh Khufu, and his Stele erected between the paws of the Great Sphinx, at Giza, and as late as Edgar Cayce's channels, there have always been other prophets, to consider. I personally believe that Homer is right in there too. If I'm correct, then there are still a baker's dozen of treacherous "handmaidens", who will end up dancing from a rope. The WTC attacks, could have been foretold by the Slaughter in the Great Hall. Some other posters here, have noted that the Suitors' names represent a collective of the economies of the Eastern Mediterranean in Homer's day.

This is the other pitfall. The prophet must put his prediction into a form that the people of his day may understand. Before WWII, "the things that are like books", wouldn't have meant much to anyone living then. Today we are sweating EMP attacks as well as giant Solar Flares, wiping out our solid state electronics, and our data storage systems.

Vinyl records and vacuum tube amplifiers wouldn't be affected by either of these kinds of events. Libraries of printed books would stay safe, unless their electrical wiring caught fire. This is the Carrington Event brought forwards from 1858 AD. But try to explain a Carrington Event to someone in Nosty's Sixteenth Century world. "There will be great losses in those things that are like books". The only really long reaches of copper wiring, in 1858 AD, were the telegraphy systems of that day. In the Sixteenth Century, they didn't even have lightning rods.

All of the newer Hollywood Movies are on a digital system, with no more 35 or 70mm film recordings. So you could add in all kinds of newbie "things that are like books". And this is still in our troubled future. And as far as predicting D.J. Trumps fate, it too, will have to work itself out, before anyone can understand Nosty's takes.

The neat thing about Cayce, and his wife, is that there wasn't any Church Inquisition for them to have to worry about, here in the U.S.A. A lot of Nosty's and Leonardo's, vagaries are simply devices to avoid the wrath of those Churchmen. Galileo didn't react quickly enough at that infamous "Garden Party", when he saw a couple of his old enemies, skulking around in the arbor vitae. He should have feigned discomfort, and just went home for that night.

Once his telescope had been perfected to show things right side up, then the military would have grabbed it in spite of the Popes. We show maps of the Moon, printed upside down, in deference to Galileo's original telescope which had a Resolution of 3, which is still pretty good, even today. These old time prophets went to great risks to deliver their predictions down to us, so please show them some respect. And like Nosty wrote; "Drink the smoke of the lamp", before getting your dander in an uproar.

And Oh Yeah, there's another numerological 9-11 quatrain, which I've neglected to mention, recently. I call it the Harley Boy quatrain, since if there was a personal message, it would be numbered like a Harley Davidson Big Twin motorcycle engine. These are slant twins, with their cylinders spaced 45 degrees apart, and have 74 swept cubic inches of displacement. Harley was actually using V-74, in their advertising, at about the same time as the Towers being attacked, for the first time. Using C.4, 5, to get 9, and Q.74 to get 11, leaves the Cent. V. to mean 45 degree's N. Latitude. But then read the verse to get the kick A## message. It's almost an extension of Edgar Cayce's 'Jon Peniel' prediction. I ride Harleys and have owned three Big Twins and two Sportsters over the years. But this numerology didn't become plain, until after the 9-11, 2001 AD attacks on our East Coast.

Bridging my discoveries out through the Benelux languages, for new solutions to forensic questions, like what happened to Louis Charles, the real "Lost Dauphin", and his tormentor/protector, Max Robespierre, will make the headlines, world wide. And I wish these future detectives all the best, since I've finally succeeded in distancing myself from the calumnies of all those "imposters" from the Nineteenth Century. I'm a Nieland descendant, but nothing more. The Three Sisters were Madeleine, Diana, and Ann, which gives Nieland and David, and not Napoleon or New Destroyer. And from that portrait of a Dr. Nieland, in Topsten, DE. I can definitively say that there's no chance whatsoever, that this family had anything at all to do with any Bourbons. We were once good Germans, and lately dating from 1842, we're good English Speaking, German Americans.

But you will have to make up your own minds on what I've given here.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Why bother making predictions at all, then?

Nostradamus was in a position to see future events before they unfolded. He wrote about these events.

I've wondered about why he wanted us to know about these events, as they cannot be changed/altered/avoided before they occur.

As I see it, Nostradamus wanted us to know that these events already exist. They have happened.

He is making us aware that the future is an illusion. Time is an illusion.

Everything exists as one greater whole. The past, present, and future, exist together, as one.

It is still hard to figure out, having said that, however.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Trying to pick off a future event is like perpendicularly crossing a Mabius llike path. The common logic is that you cannot dowse something in your own future, because it is twisted up into a kind of knot. Nosty waited on a heavenly entity which showed him his visions in his bowl of water. So that entity is who correctly got De Gaulle's three dances, leading France. Cayce used channels which didn't get things straight up. Jean Peniel is what was lifted out of whatever spirit showed Nosty, the vision of the Fall of Mussolini, reaching all the way to Washington State, in 1957. This seance, of the two Cayces, occurred in 1934, in Manhattan, NYC. So that spirit couldn't even see forty four years into the future, to 1978, correctly. The Chinese feel that these guys can only operate in straight lines. So they put a horizontal curve into their psychic garden bridges. Nosty puts a second Jeune in as Jeudi, or Thursday, in French, but that spirit, Cayce channeled, couldn't see around in the published Nostradamus Centuries. It was limited to a hit or miss snapshot.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Trying to pick off a future event is like perpendicularly crossing a Mabius llike path. The common logic is that you cannot dowse something in your own future, because it is twisted up into a kind of knot. Nosty waited on a heavenly entity which showed him his visions in his bowl of water. So that entity is who correctly got De Gaulle's three dances, leading France. Cayce used channels which didn't get things straight up. Jean Peniel is what was lifted out of whatever spirit showed Nosty, the vision of the Fall of Mussolini, reaching all the way to Washington State, in 1957. This seance, of the two Cayces, occurred in 1934, in Manhattan, NYC. So that spirit couldn't even see forty four years into the future, to 1978, correctly. The Chinese feel that these guys can only operate in straight lines. So they put a horizontal curve into their psychic garden bridges. Nosty puts a second Jeune in as Jeudi, or Thursday, in French, but that spirit, Cayce channeled, couldn't see around in the published Nostradamus Centuries. It was limited to a hit or miss snapshot.

No misses, just wrongly interpreted, I'd say.

If he saw the future, as it slowly unfolds, for many centuries yet to come...

There is no way he'd know when a pivotal event takes place, being how the 99.999% of future is all quite normal, and commonplace.

This was not the case. If it were a 'time machine' or whatever, then it would have been the case..

It was only the great events he saw, which cannot be random chance, or hits and misses, type of scenario.

Nostradamus saw only crucial events yet to come, which means foreknowledge, events were first selected, and then were seen by Nosty, afterwards.

It seems to be an ever greater puzzle, in fact.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
St. Malachy stayed focused on a succession of non related? prelates in Rome. But even Malachy wasn't the only game in Town ( Sistene Chapel ). There are side panels painted in a form which pictorially tells of this same history. So where did the artist get those prophecies?? Malachy of Armagh pre-dated the Sistene Chapel, in any case.
Where this gets spooky, is that about now, is the ending times for both of these Sistene Chapel's predictive eras.

I read Nosty only in English. So I can only solve anagrams of proper nouns and Names, which propagate intact across language barriers. This is why I'm opening doors for folks from the Benelux languages to help them take this much further, using their own tongues, to solve problems in their own backyards.

The window for the 500th year decoder runs from Nov. 1985 out to 2067, like Nosty wrote; 'vexed like a sponge'. The window for 'in the year 1999' , only runs from 1999 AD, out to July 31, 2001 AD. And like with Malachy and Michelangelo, in the Sistene Chapel, I think there are two separate conspiracies running parallel to each other. One, from Persia, dates from the 1979 Revolution, and the Eastern one dates from Gen. MacArthur forcing the Japanese Emperor to unconditionally surrender to the U.S.A. on Aug. 30th, 1945. They both use numerology to get July 12th, 2001 A.D.

Why hide these dates? Well think of what people in Politics would have done, if Nosty came out in the Clear and said that a Man called the Trump Card, would be # 45 in the deck, of the New Land? Would TPTB have ignored him for so long?? But he did predict that a Man called "The Gaul" would lead France, Three separate times. But De Gaulle, first led the Free French from exile in Britain, so there wasn't much the Vichy collaborators could do about it, in time. Later, he resigned before staging the Coup d' Etat, which created the present day French Fifth Republic, running from May of 1958. The Fifth Republic wouldn't have happened without De Gaulle's own actions. So there is some participant fulfillment there, IMHO. This prediction runs from 1940 to at least 1958, and maybe on into the 1960's.

Mussolini's ran from 1923 to 1957. or thirty four years. Allowing for the "King of the Mongols to be Unit 731 it runs from the 1930's to 9-11, 2001 A.D. If it's llimited to the Americfan dating of July 13th, then it can only run from 1974 to 2001 AD. The mating quatrain, C. II, Q. 27 is hopefully, still running from July 13th, 1974, my daughter, Diana's, birthday. Where this came from was my asking my ministering Spirit, for "a time of peace and quiet in the world, to raise my four year old daughter up". Seven years later, I nailed the decoder's ring, when I met up with my old school chum, in Nov.1985, while picking up my special ordered J.C.de Fontbrune's first volume of his Nosty Interpretations.

During this paranormal event, I witnessed an audience of spirits which would fill up Radio City Music Hall, in NYC, looking down at my struggling. There are two quatrains relating to this, and dozens more relating my family's stories, here in North America. But I'm limited to stories, dating from my Maternal Grandparent's honeymoon in Quebec, in 1911.

And here the "Malachaen" Quebec catastrophes were their two Quebec Bridge disasters. My grandfather had worked on the Hellsgate Bridge in NYC, and kept bugging the Cannucks, until after the second collapse, they gave him the chance to fix it. Three Capital M's go back on the Book's cover. Mont Real becomes Pont Real, Marches becomes Arches, and Milane becomes William, & Nieland. His two older brothers, Otto, and Florence, are also hanging out in Nosty's, otherwise, gibberish rhyming, in 'gold of Florence'. This bridge was, and still is, the longest spanned cantilever truss bridge in the world. It turns 100 years, in 2017. So it really is, a "King of Bridges", Pont Real. And yet there are still some clowns who think that old Nostradamus was a wino, who couldn't write cognitively.

Nosty felt it was necessary to write dozens of these genealogy based verses, in order to vouchsafe, my account of my paranormal adventure. This event, writ large, will pole axe so much of Religious B.S., that it will be Nosty's revenge for the Church tormenting him throughout his life. Nosty is about to get the last laugh!

Does he know this? Well he is Nostradamus, after all. The new Hollywood Movie, "Arrival", touches on this, just a bit. So maybe there's a bit more synchronicity going on, as I write this?
edit on 17-12-2016 by carpooler because: synchronicities needed explaining

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

St. Malachy stayed focused on a succession of non related? prelates in Rome. But even Malachy wasn't the only game in Town ( Sistene Chapel ). There are side panels painted in a form which pictorially tells of this same history. So where did the artist get those prophecies?? Malachy of Armagh pre-dated the Sistene Chapel, in any case.
Where this gets spooky, is that about now, is the ending times for both of these Sistene Chapel's predictive eras.

I read Nosty only in English. So I can only solve anagrams of proper nouns and Names, which propagate intact across language barriers. This is why I'm opening doors for folks from the Benelux languages to help them take this much further, using their own tongues, to solve problems in their own backyards.

Any help is good, without a doubt.

I don't know much about Malachy's prophecies, except that he wrote about our future Popes...iirc, did he not predict this Pope to be the last one?

The window for the 500th year decoder runs from Nov. 1985 out to 2067, like Nosty wrote; 'vexed like a sponge'. The window for 'in the year 1999' , only runs from 1999 AD, out to July 31, 2001 AD. And like with Malachy and Michelangelo, in the Sistene Chapel, I think there are two separate conspiracies running parallel to each other. One, from Persia, dates from the 1979 Revolution, and the Eastern one dates from Gen. MacArthur forcing the Japanese Emperor to unconditionally surrender to the U.S.A. on Aug. 30th, 1945. They both use numerology to get July 12th, 2001 A.D.

I've only found his numbers used in a very direct, straightforward fashion.....so far, anyway....

I've already mentioned 1999 and sept mois, directly reversing into 9111, as 9 is the month of September

But I've also interpreted 4 quatrains on the moon landing hoax. The first 3 quatrains are consecutive, 4-29, 4-30, 4-31.
4-29, 4+2, 9 gets us 69, 4+3,0 gets us 70, and 4+3, 1, gets us 71.

1969,, 1970, and 1971 - which were the first 3 years of Apollo's hoaxed moon landings!

And yet there are still some clowns who think that old Nostradamus was a wino, who couldn't write cognitively.

It's easier for them to dismiss him as a wino, fraud, etc. than to seek out the truth found within his writings.

We can only try to make them more aware of the truth, and hopefully, some are willing to grasp it.

Nosty felt it was necessary to write dozens of these genealogy based verses, in order to vouchsafe, my account of my paranormal adventure. This event, writ large, will pole axe so much of Religious B.S., that it will be Nosty's revenge for the Church tormenting him throughout his life. Nosty is about to get the last laugh!

Does he know this? Well he is Nostradamus, after all. The new Hollywood Movie, "Arrival", touches on this, just a bit. So maybe there's a bit more synchronicity going on, as I write this?

It is looking more and more to me that Nosty described each of the events in a group, of 4 quatrains.

The moon hoax quatrains and 9/11 quatrains are in groups of 4, for example.

This makes sense to me, because many of the quatrains have very little to go on, just by themselves. They have to be linked to the other 3 quatrains, to make it complete.

Dividing 942 total quatrains by 4, gets us 235.5. Which doesn't work out.

But his first 2 quatrains were not prophecies. He described how it was done, in general terms.

So we now have 940 total quatrains. Divided by 4, is now 235 - as the total number of events he wrote about..

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Nosty placed his Epistle to Henri in between Cent. 7 & 8. J. C.de Fontbrune surmised that the action had to be 3/4'rs complete for this to fit in where it is. Leaving the numerology hits alone, I think that he did use two separate "buttressing" descriptions. But some numerologies also pinpoint dates, and one does double duty with 45 deg. Latitude ( N. ? ). This is Cent. V. Q. 74, which I called out as my Harley Boy verse. But it also points to a 9-11, at 45 degrees N. Lat. NYC is close to this Latitude.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join