It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N105TB (Groom Lake vistior) paper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
dspace.mit.edu...

This paper shows N105TB testing radar counter measures.

In the day when the Passur tracking website was active, with some work you could track down planes going to Groom, Desert Rock, etc. This is N105TB going to Desert Rock:

Here it is recently in Cleveland:

N105TB with a F-117A after the F-117A has been retired.

This is a website on the plane. It only works in Internet Explorer, at least for me.
n105tb.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Cool but where do they keep there Auroras and TR-3Bs, that would be a find eh?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Are these the jets that have been made to carry people (elite) to the underground bunkers ?
How many have been made?

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What in the references I supplied would make anyone think thos is a passenger aircraft?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Gariac,
What a great video huh?
Found this online, explains a little about what type of systems are on that plane.

n105tb.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Gariac,

That airportmonitor tool, is that one you need to buy ? only thing i found was the live version on there website, but i cannot monitor mcCarran airport with it. Are the JANET flights seen on it ?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deltalabs

Passur has long been gone from Vegas. One assumes the DoD had something to do with it. Some of those Passur plots were made after the service was dropped from the public. I found a back door to get the data, but eventually that got patched. Passur tracking is free to the end user.

McCarran is one of the only major airports not to have any noise tracking. Clearly the citizens of Las Vegas deserve better. Maybe if some Vegas residents complain, McCarran will add one.

tracking websites
This list needs to be updated. There is one or two airports in Texas with tracking that I need to add. They aren't particularly good tracking sites, so you aren't missing much. They recently added a webtrak to Jacksonville Fla.
webtrak.bksv.com...

Back to N105TB, the plane is well known for changing from IFR to VFR near the end of it's flight in order to hide its final destination.

top topics

join