It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supression of Cultural "same/single race" development by Multiculturalist Agenda. $*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by metatronobody

You said "If a person(in this case heritage line) has been devoting his whole life(in this case many generations) to create something (in this case a defined offspring)"

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Well if a parent raised their child right and tried to instill whatever values are important to them, thats all they can do. They have to trust that they did as best they could and let go for the most part.Children rarely see the world through the same eyes as their parents though, thats how the human race evolves. I will add that not all values are good and sometimes its good for children to break away from them, it can break vicious cycles within families.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Why is multiculturalism bad?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by froglette
The 2010 Census came. I filled it out as I saw fit. When it came to the races of the people in my home. I checked other and put Human as our race. I mailed it in.

I was so hounded by the census takers that I had to put a note on my door, I'm paraphrasing. Dear Census taker(s), do not knock on my door again. This will be taken as a form of continued harassment. I filled out the census form and mailed it in.

It got to the point that I didn't say a word to the takers, just pointed to the sign and closed the door. Sometimes I did smile and wave while I closed the door. I did call the police on one gentleman who had no ID.

Is your point that we're all human and should disregard what race we are? If so I agree that we're a human family but we dont act like it.. in a perfect world maybe.. but we're not there yet.. I agree we should put aside all our differences and be one happy family but it doesnt work that way.. or it hasnt yet.. there is lots of push pull going on for different reasons which Im trying to relay.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Why is multiculturalism bad?

Because it makes bunnies sad

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Seriously, why is multiculturalism such a bad thing?

As agendas go, this one has merit.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Well if a parent raised their child right and tried to instill whatever values are important to them, thats all they can do. They have to trust that they did as best they could and let go for the most part.Children rarely see the world through the same eyes as their parents though, thats how the human race evolves. I will add that not all values are good and sometimes its good for children to break away from them, it can break vicious cycles within families.

It is a childs jobs when blooming into an adult to resist what their parents and society tells them thats how they become independent, but at what cost, they rebel its what kids do, whether the parent has good or bad intentions. It sucks though kids sometimes realize why they do what they do all too late.. most when they have families of their own or not at all, yet their qualities of life have been diminished, not in all cases of course.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by metatronobody

It is a childs jobs when blooming into an adult to resist what their parents and society tells them thats how they become independent, but at what cost, they rebel its what kids do, whether the parent has good or bad intentions. It sucks though kids sometimes realize why they do what they do all too late.. most when they have families of their own or not at all, yet their qualities of life have been diminished, not in all cases of course.

Speaking from personal experience, quite sad Ill say, but I learned to rise above.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Seriously, why is multiculturalism such a bad thing?

As agendas go, this one has merit.

Its not all bad, Im just unsure about whether everyone really understands the reasons for its growing popularity, not that I think anyone gives it much thought, at the same time I think they should, there is no one reason for it.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Multiculturalism can be both good and bad. I dont mind foreign foods, moderate religions or other trivial differences. But if foreign culture is incompatible in some more important moral questions or ways of life with mine, then obviously I dont want it here. Multiculturalism should be picky.

2) In many generations we will all be the same colour thus ending racism and what a great age that will be.

I doubt thats how it works. We will be mixed on the population level, but not on individual level, there will always be different races. In fact, as time goes by (I am talking about tens of thousands of years at least) humanity will naturally continue to diversify, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

But its through that rebelling that kids realize who they are and what they really want out of life for themselves. They find out what beliefs fit and which ones don't and in the process become who they are. Plus, rebelling gets old really quickly, especially when you are out in the real world and nobody gives a crap about you. I don't think doing anything out of rebellion against your parents lasts that long into adulthood, unless your parents are taking care of you financially. Especially if you are starting a family, kids will mature you quickly. I've watched it happen, although I personally do not have any kids. But what sort of rebellion can really affect quality of life? I mean unless you are doing something overtly harmful to your wellbeing like hard drugs because your parents told you drugs are bad. What harm can having a different idea of the world really do?
edit on 28-6-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Why does it concern you? You seem to be very illusive with your responses. I think I know what your intentions are, your certainly not the first to make a thread on this topic. Normally written by someone who believes the White race is losing it's racial purity due to a multicultural agenda,

I don't see any evidence for your claims. I don't see same race relations being portrayed in a negative light. I don't see a promotion of mixed race relationships.

We live in a multicultural society, therefor people from different cultures will fall in love. It's no conspiracy.

Would you rather live in a monocultural society?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
looks like evolution took another step backwards ....

maybe in a few more generations the primitives will learn there is only one race - the human race ....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
OMG! People with different shades of skin......so horrible.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Before we become ''one race'',we will likely be extinct because of the genetic problems it will cause.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Dogs are the only species on Earth that can produce healthy mongrel offspring.Hell,even horses have their genetic problems because of the mixing.

Only whites can produce whites.blacks black and Asians...Asians.When we go with a non intended opposite,we create a mongrel offspring where the genes will become bland and will go extinct(we now know this to be true).Incest is healthier then race mixing and actually has genetic benefits.

You can only produce healthy offspring after your own kind,which is the whole point of REPRODUCING.

Please don't believe the goverment and their race related propaganda.
edit on 28/6/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

We aren't the same because race isn't just skin colour and nor are we the same on the inside.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Its because its an ethnic cleansing tool to destroy the Western world and the white race(an admitted agenda).

It was never intended to work and now those who have FORCED it on us are admitting that it failed.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
looks like evolution took another step backwards ....

maybe in a few more generations the primitives will learn there is only one race - the human race ....

Why learn something that is wrong and racist in origin? You have a nerve calling others ''primitive''.

Read the race agenda that the government have.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

I really think that is BS links please, I also find it quite insulting having a grandad who is mixed race and you are saying my genes are bland.

"Incest is healthier then race mixing and actually has genetic benefits" again links to prove what you say please..

edit on 28-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join