It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Hello from a person with proof of extraterrestrial ufos [HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Yup. Agree on everything you said. I smell hoax from miles away..

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Now what was the common ats punch line?

Oh yeh now i remember "pics or it didnt happen"

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kenan2
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Yup. Agree on everything you said. I smell hoax from miles away..

I will go against the general trend here...

I too, would normally be among those who mock and berate the poster, but on this occasion I am willing to give him/her/It, the benefit of the doubt.

I hope however, that this person/creature does prove us all wrong and provides some very good evidence, however, evidence, in the form of pictures and/or videos, still, unfortunately in this cynical world, will still never be enough, EVEN IF THEY WERE REAL.

Thanks
edit on 29-6-2012 by aquiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by johnufoproof

Nice story.

Seems to be a bumper crop of similar ones presented in nearly the same manner this year.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Was going to say that I am looking forward to the pics but unless there's some amazing turn around I cannot imagine I will ever see them.

IF John or whatever the name is is a hoaxer then well done, you lasted almost a whole day, was it worth it?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnufoproof
Hello my name is john, after viewing this website for several weeks on and off, i have made a decision to join.

I worked for the ministry of defence (at the time) secret ufo section,

We would investigate reports, and look for the easiest and most logic explanation, and then write back to the person reporting the incident.

However, on one occasion, we were briefed, and taken to an undisclosed location in rural wiltshire, where we were shown flying discs,
As this is an introduction thread, i cant go into it all now, as this is for introductions and i dont want to go against rules, but the technology that we witnessed was not human, or was as big a leap from what we have now, as comparing our current technology to that off stone age human technology - literally worlds apart.

I hope to, in my stay here, provide evidence, proof if you will, and to finally lift any doubt on extraterrestrials not just existing but visiting earth too.

John B

Looking forward to it John and welcome!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
rather than let the thread continue to bern without input from the Op, I'm closing it until he contacts me, or another staff member.

He's been on since that first post and, apparently, he's sitting around eating schnitzel instead of posting. You'd think a guy with his experience would know that we don't allow members to make wild claims and then not back them up.

This isn't Eliot and his little ET, it's ATS.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Having heard from John, the thread is reopened. Please note that I have not received anything, other than a request ot reopen so he can post his proof.

I'm going out to grab some lunch. It's 11:30. I'll be back in about an hour. If the data isn't posted, the thread will be closed again.

Probably for a longer stretch

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by johnufoproof

I don't personally rely on what my eyes see or my ears listen to .. let alone anything on the screen !!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wow, has this been debunked before its posted, he's not coming back
are you still there mrUFOPROOF?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnufoproof
Hello my name is john, after viewing this website for several weeks on and off, i have made a decision to join.

I worked for the ministry of defence (at the time) secret ufo section,

There has never been a "secret ufo section" of the ministry of defense. Most of us already know about the department you are trying to con us into believing you were apart of, since Nick Pope has come out and talked about this for years.

There is absolutely no reason you would be given a demonstration of advanced other-worldy technology. Why would it be relevant to your job description if the intention was to keep it secret, after all you are just a glorified pencil pusher supposedly investigating and replying to UFO reports.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

Originally posted by Ahmose
Hi John and Welcome.

Dear ATS folks, IF John really has these photographs and what he says is true..
Your stupid, idiotic statements will scare him off before he even has a chance to share them..
So, for once.. can you all please just STFU until the guy has his foot in the door? Maybe?

jesus christ.

I know a guy in Finland who claims to have had more than ten years of alien contact. I found him posting on a forum. They humiliated him and he left. Now he's writing a book.

I myself rather suspect that they guy was already writing a book and was attempting to create a viral as free advertisement by posting about it on forums prior to its release.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
His info says he was on ats 40min ago, this was his only post, he has read his thread. No replys or attempt to reach his 20 posts to reveal. What's going on John? We are waiting for you, what are you waiting for?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
His info says he was on ats 40min ago, this was his only thread, he has read his thread. No replys or attempt to reach his 20 posts to reveal. What's going on John? We are waiting for you, what are you waiting for?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It is summer time, the kids are home and bored.

I am not making any implication to the OP but we have had a lot of pretty outrageous claims the last few weeks and no proof to back any of them up.
edit on 29-6-2012 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sigh...

We've read your thread, we've asked you questions that have gone unanswered, we have waited and i feel as the majority of us feel like we are being lead nowhere.

I see that the thread was closed for a while but you showed some sign of life and the mods re-opened it, i guess that may be a good sign. I hope you are taking this time to gather your 'proof' and preparing to answer some of our questions. Dropping a bomb thread like this then going AFK for days is not something members like, understandably.

I'm hoping that you will start getting your 20 posts in soon so that you can make your thread and post the evidence.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
One down, one to go...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeedawg
Sigh...

We've read your thread, we've asked you questions that have gone unanswered, we have waited and i feel as the majority of us feel like we are being lead nowhere.

I see that the thread was closed for a while but you showed some sign of life and the mods re-opened it, i guess that may be a good sign. I hope you are taking this time to gather your 'proof' and preparing to answer some of our questions. Dropping a bomb thread like this then going AFK for days is not something members like, understandably.

I'm hoping that you will start getting your 20 posts in soon so that you can make your thread and post the evidence.

Really ??

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djack
I myself rather suspect that they guy was already writing a book and was attempting to create a viral as free advertisement by posting about it on forums prior to its release.

I'd be shocked if the thread starter ever even read a book, much less be capable of writing one.

He's a particularly pernicious little weed who shows up here occasionally with variations on the same story and not hard to spot. Next step will be overt belligerence followed by threats to sue everyone blahdeblah blah blah. Same as it ever was.

Get a job, Elliot. You're the reason mommy drinks.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
John you have 24 min left to save the world, hurry!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join