It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Hello from a person with proof of extraterrestrial ufos [HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

edit on 2012 by Titan25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Your claims are indeed grand. A word of caution. You will find yourself very quickly BANNED if you make claims like this without ANY PROOF. People here take this site seriously and fantasy prone people and liars are not tolerated. So, don't make any grand claims that you cannot prove.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
Best of luck to you!

(I would suggest you do whatever the temporal police tell you to. They have all the time and resources in the world to make sure things go as planned. The pictures are not worth it.)*

Hope to read from you again some time...

And don't worry, I'm pretty sure it all ends well...

*possible j/k
edit on 29-6-2012 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hi and welcome!

I can't wait to see the pictures, maybe someone finally will provide hard evidence. I can't wait to learn something new

|.SLO7H.|

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
How many welcomes does it cost to buy proof of ET UFO photos? 20? 50?

Then, will it really constitute as proof?

I am all for a warm welcome. I am not supportive of someone joining a site offering something extraordinary without presenting it, however. There's no need to keep us in suspense, this only gives the impression of someone seeking attention. On with it, or out with it.

Oh! And welcome.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnufoproof
Hello my name is john, after viewing this website for several weeks on and of........
John B

I get the feeling from my alien intellect that you play most ATS users for fools and you are trying to show yourself or others that ats users are gullible.

Truth. Ufo are not from outerspace unless man put it there.

Mantra of the dull mind of this generation: " Duh I cant explain it, so it must be doze alians."

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Dear mister Schnitzel.

I'll give you an "A" for persistancy. You are very persistent. Disturbingly and obsessively so.

But for performance and creativity I’m going to have to fail you. Your stories are nearly identical every time your re-register. Anyone that has been here for more than a month can recognise you from your opening post. They’re all nearly identical.

You are boring. Yawn. It’s not entertaining anymore. Bye.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by johnufoproof

On ATS we frequently have people drop in with "undeniable proof", etc. They start a thread, string it along, and it is basically nothing more than a creative writing process for them.

AstroEngineer (i think was his name) one time came in talking about how he had information about the Mars Spirit Rover transmitting data back to Earth using some kind of time travel technology or something Maybe it was using quantum entanglement? I am unsure. Regardless, after several pages of being strung along, the mods eventually just dropped the ban hammer.

I often think it is the same trolls that just re-register and repeat.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
404................bye bye

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
TERRY!

Hey man what's up!

I am glad to see you made it back.

Did you ever talk to the future hot people again? Did the hot chick from the future tell you secret things?

Oh. I have a message from the galactic federation.....they will be in touch. I can't go into it any further now. I will fill you in later when I am not being watched.

did you ever ask your dad (who worked at her majesties foreign diplomatic office) what was going on?

edit on 29-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
John,

Welcome to ATS,

I am anxious to see those pictures so hopefully you are technologically inclined enough to post them soon.

The members of this site will be more than happy to help you with that.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
404................bye bye

This is what I was thinking.I'm glad I skipped ahead to see if he offered proof. There was no way I was reading all 5 pages.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by johnufoproof

Hello johnufoproof and welcome

No expectations, no judgement

but
Seems that after this intro thread you need to kick off with another thread

Hello from a person with proof of my sincerity

by johnjohnproof

This will be as difficult to prove as what you plan to do.

But that is the problem with such things. What is proof? Whether about ufo's or your own believability, when it is only someone's word, it is no proof. Even pics get torn apart, interpretations get tested and usually found to have many alternatives, etc.

Otherwise we would have accord on things like the Giza pyramids and other such mysteries that have evoked much speculation and explanations from thousand scientists, engineers, seers, et al who all believe they have it sewn up with indisputable proof.

Still, if you are sincere, and only you know if you are, spill the beans. You have taken on a tough task and I for one will be watching. So I wish you well with this and look forward to that proof you speak of. And, whatever you offer with whatever intent, I hope at least it adds another facet to the thinking around the ufo whether-of-not mystery.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by doobydoll

methinks eliot aka bernie aka bernard schnitzel doth return

Yep. As soon as I read the OP I thought 'BERNARD!'

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Unless, of course,
he's being ordered to take this tack in yet another incremental disclosure.
There's been an increasing amount of that going on.

That’s a possibility.

It’s unproven, of course, but a possibility. However, if there was any proof of incremental disclosure, that in itself is proof of ET contact.

The other possibility is that he’s sitting at his computer giggling furiously at the furor he’s created.

The fact that he logged on to tell us he hadn’t responded because he was asleep, and then logged off again is just plain odd for someone who has in their possession evidence that could change the world.

Of course, if he is Bernard Schnitzel, then it all makes sense…

And to all those who are telling the OP to ignore the "naysayers", "skeptics" etc.; I'm more than willing to make a public apology to the OP if he's telling the truth.

Would you apologise to us if he's BSing?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Five pages of nothing.

It's looking more and more like we were right all along.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnufoproof
Hello my name is john, after viewing this website for several weeks on and off, i have made a decision to join.

I worked for the ministry of defence (at the time) secret ufo section,

We would investigate reports, and look for the easiest and most logic explanation, and then write back to the person reporting the incident.

However, on one occasion, we were briefed, and taken to an undisclosed location in rural wiltshire, where we were shown flying discs,
As this is an introduction thread, i cant go into it all now, as this is for introductions and i dont want to go against rules, but the technology that we witnessed was not human, or was as big a leap from what we have now, as comparing our current technology to that off stone age human technology - literally worlds apart.

I hope to, in my stay here, provide evidence, proof if you will, and to finally lift any doubt on extraterrestrials not just existing but visiting earth too.

John B

So if you were a SECRET UFO section, why were you writing to people - that wouldn't keep things very secret for long would it.

Also if you were as you claim involved in looking at reports, why would they take you to show you some flying discs. Whats it got to do with you, and how do you know it couldn't be Earthly technology - Are you Albert Einstein and knower of all things science, technology, and aerospace?

What a load of cobblers.

You've never been anything to do with any UFO department, you imagine the words MOD, UFO, and secret department somehow would open doors to a pandoras box of secret information.

It wouldn't you'd just be a low grade civil servant with no more access to "secrets" than anyone else.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hi John - I would send you a warm welcome but you're not here.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Originally posted by michael1983l
I just walked into this thread and was hit with an incredible smell... just trying to figure it out....ahh thats right the stench of BS.

Sorry but i only joined today you have no right to put me in that category

See, it’s this type of response that I have a problem with, and makes me realize that I – and many others - are right. The OP has previously stated:

My proof is not a blurry youtube video or a link to michael cohens weekly world news website

So, that means he is quite aware of that fact that there are serial BSers on the internet, and is cognizant with how they operate.

I’m pretty sure – what with him being “ex-MoD” – he would still have an analytical mind and would have researched the UFO field intricately so as to find the proper – and not so proper - way to reveal his “proof”.

That he’s mentioned some of the most prevalent sources of ET/UFO hoaxing could be taken as evidence of this.

However, then he comes along to ATS and does exactly what every other BS artist does; all show and no go.

So, when he says we shouldn’t categorize him with all the other hoaxers, he’s wrong.

And of course, there’s one simple way to prove that his accusers are wrong.

Photos.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join