It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Hello from a person with proof of extraterrestrial ufos [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

You nailed it on the head there Ozzy. It's always the same types of folk doing this the same way and it's become so tiresome. I don't know if they think we're all suckers or that they truly believe in what crap they're trying to pull.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by johnufoproof

So where is this proof you are talking about??

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

He left 48 minutes ago.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I love the smell of a troll in the morning, it smells like

BS

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

LMFAO

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Welcome to ATS. As you might know, we take our claims seriously and, as such, when someone announces they've got proof, we tend to want to verify the claims and the proof. Intentionally hoaxing the community results in a permanent ban of the member.

Please take note of that and, while I'm enjoying some schnitzel, please consider ways you can verify your claims.

Thank you,
Crakeur

Theres your invite mate - I'd take advantage of that and flick Crakeur and Co the photos, if deemed appropriate I would expect your next post to be a humdinger.

If not digital and you have the negatives I would get 3rd party verification of their authenticity - if military/DOD film it should have serial numbers etc which can be traced.

I'll reserve my judgement until I see the photos and accompanying documentation.

In any case - Welcome John B to the hornets nest.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Welcome to ATS. As you might know, we take our claims seriously and, as such, when someone announces they've got proof, we tend to want to verify the claims and the proof. Intentionally hoaxing the community results in a permanent ban of the member.

Please take note of that and, while I'm enjoying some schnitzel, please consider ways you can verify your claims.

Thank you,
Crakeur

That's the name! Bernard Schnitzel! I've been racking my brains for hours trying to remember it, lol,

Fingers crossed the OP isnt him

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi,

Welcome to ATS.

I subscribed to your post out of curiosity... I can't wait to see these pictures you were talking about with you and the supposed UFOs. I have to admit though, i really don't have high expectations from this. ATS has seen many posts like this one, claiming to have 'proof' on UFOs or other conspiracies.

Ill wait with an open mind in the meantime... please don't leave us hanging

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Unless, of course,
he's being ordered to take this tack in yet another incremental disclosure.
There's been an increasing amount of that going on.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

johnufoproof

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

While gathering up your credentials to prove to us who you are, read the below links.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
HOAX threads - Please review this Link.
Skunk Works Forum Guidelines - Please Review This Link.
Aliens & UFO’s Forum Posting Conduct - Please Review This Link.

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, be honest & keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

edit on 6/28/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

methinks eliot aka bernie aka bernard schnitzel doth return

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I find your title a tad misleading and inaccurate though, as like you said this could be our own technology...

"Hello from a person with proof of Extraterrestrial UFOs"

Originally posted by johnufoproof

..the technology that we witnessed was not human, or was as big a leap from what we have now..

If you do in fact have these pictures and you say you investigated the case personally, are you telling us that you have proof that they are ET or are you unsure about that because it seems unclear at the moment. The technology could very well be human but just decades ahead.

Also, you said

... my proof are photos of myself standing next to three giant crafts the size of a jumbo jet. The other picture shows the craft hovering just above ground.

Were the discs hovering at the time you found them at the site in Wiltshire? The 'craft' must of still been running when you supposedly found it, or did someone power it up... please explain.

edit on 28-6-2012 by Jeedawg because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2012 by Jeedawg because: Typo

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well john I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, you can see that we have a tough crowd here and that is a good thing really, it cuts the wheat from the chaf pretty quickly. I'm by no means a "believer" myself but I wouldn't discount it either.

So lets get those 20 posts rolling! If you reply to everyone here you will have your 20 posts in no time. Then we can get down to business!

Oh and welcome.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
awesome thread title...

I hope you stick around putting down a huge marker like that.

I love schnitzel.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick004
Welcome , good luck and I hope this isn't another load of B.S !!

there are so many intro's that start off with proof of the biggest discovery in all of human history, so ground shaking that it will propel the op into the international spotlight, fame and riches, the evidence to be broadcast world wide for years and years, a sure fire win of the nobel prize in astronomy, credited in every history book as the discoverer of intelligent alien life forms, an ambassador of the human race, time person of the century, and....

a mod closes the thread? (because its an intro, not time to change the course of history. wtf? that's a conspiracy) or the op is never heard from again or fails to reach 20 posts.

i mean, if i had definite concrete and undeniable proof of aliens, i would rush and post 19 one liners in less than a minute to get it on the web and to the world.

there should be a follow up forum. bernard schnitzel seems to have ruined posting extraterrestrial evidence for the foreseeable future.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
I love the smell of a troll in the morning, it smells like

BS

www.youtube.com...

John, did you ever work for (TECHINT)?
edit on 28-6-2012 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Welcome to ATS.

I've signed you up for the 4-bed-quarters A37

You'll share them with the Mutidimensional Being, the Angel of God and the Time Traveler who joined last week.

I only wish I could give you 100 stars for that

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

3. There is no such department or office for the investigation of u.f.o's exclusively.

...that we know of. I'm sure if there was or is, we will not know about it until someone is willing to commit treason and take all the down fall that comes with. That person will be a brave and mighty soul.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Hello my name is john, after viewing this website for several weeks on and off, i have made a decision to join.

I worked for the ministry of defence (at the time) secret ufo section,

We would investigate reports, and look for the easiest and most logic explanation, and then write back to the person reporting the incident.

However, on one occasion, we were briefed, and taken to an undisclosed location in rural wiltshire, where we were shown flying discs,
As this is an introduction thread, i cant go into it all now, as this is for introductions and i dont want to go against rules, but the technology that we witnessed was not human, or was as big a leap from what we have now, as comparing our current technology to that off stone age human technology - literally worlds apart.

I hope to, in my stay here, provide evidence, proof if you will, and to finally lift any doubt on extraterrestrials not just existing but visiting earth too.

John B

I highly doubt your claims that you worked for the secret u.f.o. section at the Ministry of Defense for 3 excellent reasons.

1. Your spelling is appalling but that is a moot point.

2. By writing about such events you have broken the Official Secrets Act that you sore oath to and could be found guilty of treason.

3. There is no such department or office for the investigation of u.f.o's exclusively.

And for your information, the word defence is spelt that way on this side of the world. Apart from the word 'off' being used instead of 'of', i can't find one single spelling mistake.
Can you please highlight what words are 'appallingly' spelled.
And what exactly are you talking about here-

that you sore oath to

Methinks your post reeks of hypocrisy

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
John, puh-puh-puh-please don't do this to me.

Have u ever disclosed this to anyone u know personally?

I will patiently wait for these photos u speak of.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join