It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Hello from a person with proof of extraterrestrial ufos [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Message from Crakeur: John Eliot Bernard Schnitzel's latest attempt to mess with ATS. I won't bore you with the image he sent me.

Hello my name is john, after viewing this website for several weeks on and off, i have made a decision to join.

I worked for the ministry of defence (at the time) secret ufo section,

We would investigate reports, and look for the easiest and most logic explanation, and then write back to the person reporting the incident.

However, on one occasion, we were briefed, and taken to an undisclosed location in rural wiltshire, where we were shown flying discs,
As this is an introduction thread, i cant go into it all now, as this is for introductions and i dont want to go against rules, but the technology that we witnessed was not human, or was as big a leap from what we have now, as comparing our current technology to that off stone age human technology - literally worlds apart.

I hope to, in my stay here, provide evidence, proof if you will, and to finally lift any doubt on extraterrestrials not just existing but visiting earth too.

John B
edit on 29-6-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Aint that swell...... I wouldnt bet on this being true with monopoly money

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I've signed you up for the 4-bed-quarters A37

You'll share them with the Mutidimensional Being, the Angel of God and the Time Traveler who joined last week.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
By the way i forgot to add, this was the British ministry of defence secret (at the time) ufo programme

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
looking forward to that "proof" thread. Hope it doesn't turn out to be "I saw it" proofs. It won't go down easy here.

In the mean time...welcome.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
RAF Rudloe's satellite camp ? ( forget its name ) by any chance ?

Anyway - welcome dude, don't mind some here, if your genuine, you are very welcome - but beware the "insurgency" so to say

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by johnufoproof

Did you meet nick pope? that guy is awesome.

I would like to know the purpose of it all, why would anyone show you flying disks? Were there ET's operating them or were humans operating them?

I wish you luck friend, as the onslaught you are likely to receive would shatter even the most stern of individuals, be brave.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Who are you that i can believe you..people talk much these days.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Welcome , good luck and I hope this isn't another load of B.S !!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Hello my name is john

Lower case? Hmm…

You’re supplying the first method in being able to identify you, if that’s your real name. (Apart from your IP address (even if it’s routed elsewhere), so even if it isn’t your name, and your not BSing, you’ve just managed to move yourself up the traffic light system to green. But you knew that, right?)

We would investigate reports, and look for the easiest and most logic explanation, and then write back to the person reporting the incident.

Again with the lower case…

And the second time you’ve deliberately identified yourself.

Past employment and possible retirement; worked with a field team (which would have been small).

Just how many agents worked in this “secret” department? And just how difficult would it be do you think to – say - gather all of the names of past and present employees?

The search narrows dramatically …

However, on one occasion, we were briefed, and taken to an undisclosed location in rural wiltshire, where we were shown flying discs,

And there’s the clincher.

No need to look any further for them to look you, is there?

You’ve probably triggered an alarm at JTAC, so expect a knock on the door from some very serious people very soon.

And when I say knock, I mean knocked down

Of course, if you’re BSing, then this will all fizzle out with a whimper. Even when you say:

I hope to, in my stay here, provide evidence, proof if you will, and to finally lift any doubt on extraterrestrials not just existing but visiting earth too.

you should know that you have placed yourself amongst similar company that promised everything, and delivered nothing. Have a guess why.

And one last question; just what “proof” would the MoD allow you to remove? Because if you took it without their permission, then that means you’ve committed an act of treason.

Knock, knock…

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnufoproof
Hello my name is john, after viewing this website for several weeks on and off, i have made a decision to join.

As this is an introduction thread, i cant go into it all now, as this is for introductions and i dont want to go against rules, but the technology that we witnessed was not human, or was as big a leap from what we have now, as comparing our current technology to that off stone age human technology - literally worlds apart.

John B

I highly doubt your claims that you worked for the secret u.f.o. section at the Ministry of Defense for 3 excellent reasons.

1. Your spelling is appalling but that is a moot point.

2. By writing about such events you have broken the Official Secrets Act that you sore oath to and could be found guilty of treason.

3. There is no such department or office for the investigation of u.f.o's exclusively.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
From the friendly side -- welcome and enjoy your venture into the rabbit-hole that is ATS.

From the skeptical side, you have placed yourself into a very, very deep hole that will require you to have thousands of crows dropping stones in it to raise yourself up to a credible state.

But alas; welcome.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hope you're wearing your thickest skin whilst sharing that story John!

Welcome aboard! : )

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Welcome aboard John!

I look forward to hearing your claim.

Are you familiar with a Project Cinnamon from the dark?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I can vaguely recall a couple of years ago here on ATS, we had someone join who also claimed he knew 'things' and would prove his claims here. He kept us hanging on for ages but never came up with anything and was banned. I can't remember his name now but he was quite well known here and he kept rejoining under different names and posting the same claims, and kept getting banned. You're not him are you?

If not then welcome

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
There's already been tons of former MOD/army people come forward about UFOs in Britain, I doubt this will be any different or more enlightening.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Can't wait to see this "proof" you have.

Teye22

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

finally lift any doubt on extraterrestrials not just existing but visiting earth too.

If you have this type of evidence then I have seen the MODS allow people to create a thread without the required 20 posts. Please post the evidence....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

johnufoproof, welcome to the ATS STARSHIP
enjoy your stay here its a good site overall, just got to be able to look past the distractions to find the hidden gems. See you in the boards.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

dont know yet if i beleive you but i will add you as a friend so i can follow your upcoming threads, assuming you dont have an 'accident' before then

<<   2  3  4 >>

join