It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here, take your frickin star!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
[yvid]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWxmUKVrT0iI&v=WxmUKVrT0iI&gl=US[/yvid
My honest opinion on stars.
EDIT: How do I embed videos? I don't know how to find the video number.
edit on 6/28/2012 by theduke269 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sweet Evil! ?What is this I've stumbled into. Some kind of Star Cult, could be dangerous I thought, maybe they have links with Cthulhu worship and all that muck about waiting for when the STARS are right. I looked frantically around for an exit before I was spotted.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

DOH!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by theduke269

YouTube video number is what is after the second equal sign
edit on 28-6-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

And then it happened! You got sucked in and before you knew it, we're branded... A single lonely yet powerful symbol, shining itself above your post. And now, you begin to understand the power... The meaning... The poor star is abused and... It touches you so sadly

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

No.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
reply to post by Kryties

No.

(sarcasm) What a well thought out, pointed response (/sarcasm). Shame it doesn't make sense in relation to anything I said, and now I am left with the opinion that my first thought about you was true....you are simply sore that you don't receive many stars and want to troll ATS.

Either way, I wont be taking any of your posts/threads seriously from now on, and you only have yourself to blame for that.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

reply to post by Kryties

No.

(sarcasm) What a well thought out, pointed response (/sarcasm). Shame it doesn't make sense in relation to anything I said, and now I am left with the opinion that my first thought about you was true....you are simply sore that you don't receive many stars and want to troll ATS.

Either way, I wont be taking any of your posts/threads seriously from now on, and you only have yourself to blame for that.

Jeez man, quit whining over something so pointless.

gimme my star now

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I'm not whining, somebody is deliberately trying to skew the star system because THEY don't agree with it.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Haha right? I thought about replying and pointing things out and blah blah blah but, I already pretty clearly laid out everything that needed to be said. A shame some people are so set on being right they forget how to understand where they are wrong.

And yes, a star for you.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

LOL, there's that whoosh sound again!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Oooooh, can I have a star too?! I kind of am a star whore...but only because I don't have many! I see all these people with like 9000 stars and I only have 14.... *cries*

lol

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Saphira

STAR for u

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by horseplay

Congratulations! Here's a star for simply "not caring" and being better than all of us!

Well, thank you physics !
I think I like this way of thinking.
I might just star everybody on here for the fun of it.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I really think you can sort of tell how good a person is on ATS, by the amount of stars versus the amount of posts, Ive been thinking about this for a while now on ATS, and as usual, the threads that are usually the best are from people whos Star count far out numbers their post count.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

it's only 7 pages! Come on, give everyone what they deserve!

We're all special even if we don't put work into what we say! Yay us!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Why thank you! I feel much better about myself now that I have gained a star!!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Relax man, just people posting...you don't have to blow a gasket. I mean really get a life

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bernierhome

Relax man, just people posting...you don't have to blow a gasket. I mean really get a life

LOL, now THAT is a post I will star. See? I have nothing against stars, I am just careful to only apply them to a post I totally agree with.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

But you are the one still trying to make a point. And you were also the one that disrupted the original relaxation of the thread. I politely ask you to calm down a little ha, everything is ok

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join