It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Everyone! I've decided to join!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Nice to meet everyone....well to be honest, I don't really have a clue on what to say. I've always been interested in things we are not told, mysteries, conspiracies, what our world really is, etc. I had just found this website about a year and a half ago and have been constantly reading all sorts of threads in which I find intriguing while observing the discussions and the ways many of the members think. There's endless knowledge to seek.

I'm not sure if I would be able to fit in. I find myself a bit of an idiot sometimes compared to others but that might be due to low self-esteem. Honestly, I do not know how long I might be here but I hope I could join in on the discussions and be informed of much of the things this site has to give as well as befriend many of you. I feel as if this is a boring introduction and all but thanks for reading it anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RainingDreams

Hello! glad your here. You are not ignorant. The only stupid questions are those not asked.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Dookie Master because: Idiot/ignorant

Only the uninformed are without knowledge...
edit on 27-6-2012 by Dookie Master because: uninformed

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Greetings and welcome to ATS. The most in there but out there site around.

Idiots? Friend, we can't all be rocket scientists or astro-physicists (for some reason my brain stutters while trying to spell the damn word physicists! or is it my fingers?) but a critical mind goes a very long way indeed.

Spoon fed drones are the bane of society. As Ernest Rutherford once said:

An alleged scientific discovery has no merit unless it can be explained to a barmaid.

I'm a bar-knave. You'll do fine. Beer?

See you out there. Tighten that flak jacket though. It can get rough.

edit on 27/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Can't hardly spell my own language sometimes either...oftewel, Typo

edit on 27/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Sigh.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS Family...I think you'll fit in just fine here. You sound like a good, interesting person. I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS mate from Australia.

new topics

top topics

join