It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Eats Uranium, Drinks and Swims In Reactor Water, Ignites Plutonium In His Bare Hand

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Man Eats Uranium, Drinks and Swims In Reactor Water, Ignites Plutonium In His Bare Hand

Dies after Nuclear Excursion... don't try this at home kids.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I suppose we can tell that to the crew of the Widow maker Russian sub K-19 and the fire fighters in the Chernobyl meltdown?

Radiatation does affect some people different.
Best to keep clear of it in large doses, and thats common scense.

If you live next to a coal pile,figure wiping 8-15 years off your life.
It affects the organs of the body and thats not good.

We got his 1 study,and thousands of other scientist who have studied radiation.

Can't imagine what his theory is on anti-freeze coolant would be?

Not buying it.
On its safety.

In japan ,when the atomic bomb went off,others next to them melted away slowly,many others died at an early age also.
For a vast majority you are doomed.

I hope no nuke is ever used again.(But some idiot will)

Back then,I dont think they realized the sickness and sadness it would cause.
But the US did not want to waste 10's of thousands of lives either,
Russia also was eyeing Japan and would of wanted half of it.

There also has been many cases where those working in the radiation study labs died from it,it was on coast2coast,,its not secret, but just kept hush.

This guy is obviously not going to re-write the book on radiation protocol.

Neat thread though.

Molly

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I watched the whole entire video. I feel that this guy knows what hes talking about. He's not exactly saying its harmless he's saying its harmless under most circumstances and that for it to be harmful you have to really put it together with the right ingredients and that those ingredients don't just come together by themselves or naturally...........

The very basic thing to what he's saying that I think we can ALL agree on is the fact the government is hiding behind its regulations for fear we may find out its all a sham.

DEREGULATION will make us all happier and safer in the end!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I can't believe the OP really believes radiation doesn't pose an actual health threat. That is why cancer rates rise around any nuclear meltdown.

It's also why people who survived the bombing in Hiroshima/Nagasaki suffered from increased rates of cancer and cataracts.

The populations of Hiroshima and Nagasaki now have among the highest rates of liver cancer in the world

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Thomas Edisons assistants arms had to be amputated after testing X-rays non stop. Edison himself suffered visual complications from it as well.

That loss of sight, cancerous disease and even death may come to him who is constantly exposed to or inexperienced in the use of Roentgen rays has been demonstrated in a pitiable manner in the laboratory of Thomas A. Edison at Orange, N.J. Clarence Dally, an assistant to the "Wizard of Menlo Park," has contributed an arm and a hand to this demonstration, while Mr. Edison himself suffers from the disturbed focus of one of his eyes through experiments with this mysterious light in an endeavor to find for it some commercial utility.

home.gwi.net...

The OP needs to deny ignorance

edit on 28-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I can't wait to see how they write his obituary.

I guess it depends if it's a Republican or Democrat writing it.

Is his condition covered under Obama care?

We're doomed.

CHEERS!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob

I guess it depends if it's a Republican or Democrat writing it.

Is his condition covered under Obama care?

We're doomed.

CHEERS!

Speaking of Obituaries I tried looking him up and I can't find his anywhere, nothing regarding his life or death other than this particular talk that he gave. He should be dead by now given his age.........anyone else able to find him?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

I think he may also be a bit outdated in the information he had. Sure I can accept most of his claims but by the simple fact of how candidly he acknowledged to at times take some "minor" and mostly personal risks I would not trust his capability to fallow security guidelines, and ultimately that incapability seems to be one of his grievances.

I do not have the knowledge to evaluate some of the claims made but can concede that he seems trustful on his believes and the information he is sharing. That there is some value on spent nuclear fuel sees obvious and that part of the hidden agenda is to defraud the public seems also obvious and is a game that we all acknowledge is now part of the government "function" and that energy market is the field of the top dogs on the corporative sociopaths, even more than banks because energy is the at the root of all things today.

This is one of those videos that needs further scrutiny I would like to understand better the bit about the technology transfer to the USSR he speaks about. That is not how I understood it had historically happened.

PS: I do not believe in deregulation because we as a species are still incapable of being blindly trusted to act only toward the good of all, especially future generations.
edit on 28-6-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob

Obit...

Here lies Galen Winsor , he Glowed with Life

And, continues to Glow in the Hereafter.

May He Light your way back to your car.

Des

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
what? this was made in the early 80's
is this guy still alive?

Is he still alive? Yes, Yes he is. He's the street lamp at 34th and Main in NYC.

Been brightening eveyones evenings for years.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So this guy eats Uranium, and swims in reactor water, does he also glow in the dark and pee florescent urine?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dookie Master
I am EXTREMELY skeptical about this one. He handled fissile material with his own hands and he lived?

Oh, that one's no problem. Plutonium comes plated so you don't touch the bare metal - it's chemically pretty toxic - and none of the fissiles are heinously radioactive. The worst is plutonium, due to the Pu240, although Navy alloy is the best if you're going to handle it a LOT.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

You can't be serious? So, in a thread about radiation you're talking about deregulation? Deregulation of what? Radiation? Radioactive materials? Because you don't trust the EPA? WTF?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KireDj

You must be new here

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Have you ever seen what radiation does to a cancer patient?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Maybe he had some good radiation pills?
Nuclear decontamination pill "highly effective"
www.neowin.net...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KireDj

You can't be serious? So, in a thread about radiation you're talking about deregulation? Deregulation of what? Radiation? Radioactive materials? Because you don't trust the EPA? WTF?

ABSOLUTELY! Because if anything went down in America......I feel confident that ALL of us would be on board.......IF we were to be attacked. But this is not the case because we are the bullies of the world. So YES to deregulation and YES to getting the guys outta there that haven't found any answers to any of problems YET! and WHY? because they are busy lining their own pockets. Less regulation would mean less of the blood sucking leeches we can kick out of office whom we pay to monitor certain funds but that only do so if it is in their own best interest and not the people or our hope for constant and free energy. They are the real vampires sucking the lives of the people while we stay in trance like state among with our entertainments(t.v., movies, dvds, phones, computers) to the point we can't see through the clouds.

They are the ones coming to these boards dumbing down anyone who dares having anything intelligent to say and monitoring the ones who do......They are HERE gentelmen, but most of us here know that already.

I feel a Revolution coming like a distant beat of a drum before a war. It's not what I want, but I am powerless to stop it.

It is my hope that we can all find peace and that a WWIII would only lead to certain unnecessary tragedy.
So yes deregulation.......the people are awakening to their deeds.

Do changes need to occure abolutely so lets tackle the problems at their sources instead of going through all the time it takes to even make one of those new regulations.

Can anyone here think of one regulation that helps them and their family personally? Perhaps I am the ignorant one for I fail to come up with even one.......

I know you regulators are out there perhaps you could enlighten us all in how you are enriching our lives with more regulations.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join