It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Green Light Has Started

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As much as I would like to believe this I have to take this with a grain of salt, Drake said the mass arrests would happen in April, well that came and went..But maybe we can have a renewed Independence Day.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Xcathdra
So let me see if I have this right...

The military is going to begin mass arrests of Federal Government officals?

isn't that called a coup d'etat? the secret police would shut that down before it took off.

(Yes, we have secret police)

Thanks for ruining everything, now they are not secret anymore.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Setting my clock and hoping for the best.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Just in case anyone missed it, Drake said he's been going to school for a length of time (I can't remember how long he said--was it a year?) to learn how to speak to aliens. Because they don't speak with their mouths. He said it was part intuition and part mental imagery.

(Uh... um... uh...)

How much do you suppose the textbooks cost, and would you have to buy new ones each semester? Sounds like a lame way to do it. I am using Rosetta Stone with the optional "Alien Languages Pack", works great for me. Soon I'll be all "Captain Kirk" with those sexy green aliens.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

if that is a pic of drake...he has a face full of whiskers and he is wearing sunglasses, those are all descriptors of a person who is hiding...so what is going to reveal that is honest?

i believe the green light is a full on psy op to disarm the militias from being prepared for when the hammer comes down. the military dictatorship is within just a few days. this whole thing has to be reversed speeched because it is disinfo. so the opposite of what they are saying is true...there is a greenlight for a full scale assault against the people of the united states is underway. there will be a full out military attack on militias, cities, and any other section they think is dangerous to them. all liberties will be lost. the corporations and banksters will be in full control and they will rule thru a corrupt corporate controlled government. even the supreme court is afraid of obama they took his threats seriously, allowed themselves to be intimidated and ruled in his favor.

not that it matters anymore anyway. reality is about to bite us all in the butt. this illusion we live in presently is about to be smashed and the real nastiness of these souless thugs is about to reveal its true nature.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zyrktec
not that it matters anymore anyway. reality is about to bite us all in the butt. this illusion we live in presently is about to be smashed and the real nastiness of these souless thugs is about to reveal its true nature.

Thats a prediction thats going to come true!!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by intrptr
No, the ET's are going to launch their fireworks. We are supposed to go outside and watch.

You ever read "Day of the Triffids"?

Another prophecy
although thanks to the op for sharing ... it's a a curious phenomenon. I have to add, i read this link here: 2012portal And while part of my mind was going "typical bumf" ... another part of my brain was shouting "3 days of darkness".

I don't "believe" in any of this, but there's a lot of effort that have gone into these webpages and groups, etc, and while "literal darkness" and literal "coup" aren't likely, 3 days of something wicked this way comes ... seems a lot more likely.

In conspiracy theory speak: Why are so many sources suggesting a 3 day period of "counter status quo" activity?
I'll include Fulford and co in this question, because whatever their "credibility" they're out there promoting a very similar message as these ashtar star command types.

Interesting post. You are a science fiction fan too, huh? What a blast from the past. Day of the Triffids. I had forgotten that one. The meteor shower strikes everyone on earth blind.

I had this one in mind:

Night of the Comet
Zombie apocalyptic teen wet dream. Not bad as far as it goes. In this one a passing comet is the cause of everyones death that watches the "light show".

I was only joking. I think that the ideas represented in the link Portal 2012 are also "tongue in cheek". It would be nice if the Aliens swoop down and save us all from certain slow death at the hands of the "Cabal" who then get unmade in the galactic center. That is a cool idea (although the sun is a lot closer and will unmake souls just as well). So why didn't they do that during the misery of WWII? The light came that close to going out then too and the only way it was stopped was by an ally base that used soldiers, rifles, carpet bombing and nukes even to destroy the forces of "darkness". Besides the head Cabal dude (hitler) ate cyanide before he could be arrested. Ego driven world dominion types never surrender. See Mussolini, and Ceaucescu of Romania.

So you see, it has to get a lot worse before it gets any better. I also challenge this "prophecy" in particular because it's purveyor doesn't seem to know what time it is. Making a claim of "when" something prophetic will happen is a sure sign of charlatan. Real prophecies don't get so specific. They warn us and only after do we see the similarities.

From your link, by his own hand:

Yes it can happen in a few days. But no guarantees. I have been given intel years ago that the deadline is April 2012. Now it is June. The only thing I know 100% is that it WILL happen. I will report the events as they unfold.

True prophets are always disliked by the population they prophesy to, because they warn of destruction of a civilization and that never goes over well. I would think that the nation today that is mostly behind the current trouble in the world is the US. Thats always a lead balloon buzz kill. Try that and see how many haters line up.

As far as three days, I think that goes back to Christ arose from the dead after three days? Before they killed him for heresy he said that in the end times many would come in his name bearing false witness. I can get behind that.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

not that it matters anymore anyway

Its going to matter a great deal to a lot of people in a what goes around comes around sort of way.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
the greatest threat to those that want to control everything is the american people themselves. the little guy, you and me. we know what freedom is and what a constitutional law based government should be like. we believe in our freedom and our right to live free and uninterrupted by corrupt government officials. they know this. they fear this. that is why operation green light is so important to them to pull off. it is their attempt to dominate and crush all resistance in one fell swoop. as harshly, brutally, and quickly as possible to break the spirit of the american people. its impossible. it is doomed to failure.

we the people are the sovereigns, the root of law in our country. we know who we are. and when these violent events take place step back and remember who you are. dont let them draw you into their violence. be in control of yourself at all times and you will defeat them. if the american people respond with their emotions, ie. anger, then they fall into the trap these monsters have set and they will ensnare you in it. it is time to be in control of ourselves and thus rest the illusion of control from the morons carrying the guns.

people can only control you if you let them.

if you are in an organized resistance group of anykind be forewarned. these monsters know your every move. they will know how you are going to respond when the hammer falls and the trap will be sprung on you. dont do the obvious. do the unexpected. if you have planned to retreat to a central location dont do it. you will be attacked. split up and fade into the wood work. its the only way you will survive.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

So you're saying the military is going to perform a coup d'état?
Sounds a little illegal to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yeah, sorry, but I don't see the military turning on their handlers and arresting TPTB any time soon. 72 hours? OK. Well the time table is set. I guess in 3 days time we will know whether this was a hoax or not. I'm going to bet hoax, personally.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

i dont get it, whos drake and what is green light exactly?????

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris

i dont get it, whos drake and what is green light exactly?????

Drake is a guy who showed up a while ago, in an interview with David Wilcock. I believe that was his first appearance. Keep in mind that David Wilcock came out with some claims about a trillion dollar lawsuit (something about stolen gold or some such from a Chinese Dragon Family--look up Neil Keenan). Apparently these two things are connected. In a way, there seems to be some possibility there, somewhere. I am always going to have a bit of belief in the back of my mind. But mostly, I am skeptical. Probably because this sort of thing has happened so many times before, and never amounts to anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Damn I love this stuff.

So is Drake related to the preacher in L.A. who constantly predicts the end of the world?

I find this hard to believe on so many different levels where do I begin?

Well one very simple obvious problem is the organization and secrecy to attempt such a coup is impossible.
How are these people communicating? internet? And you don't think "tptb" are aware of this sneak attack if we know?

Good read though.

Drake needs some help.
edit on 28-6-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Agreed, Cavalry. And if it's all over the internet like this, out in the open, I'm pretty sure TPTB know about it also. Kind of stupid to plan a coup and then broadcast it on the internet

Sounds like this "Drake" character might need to get checked out and possibly put on meds.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Who cares if the guess stop oh... comes and arrests you. All you got to do is live and die and your in a greenlight hurry and I don't know why.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I also would like to believe this, however it seems a bit far fetched and previous deadlines have come and gone.
Everytime I hear Drake's voice I keep thinking he sounds very familiar. Who is this guy??
Well I think I may have discovered who he is. Can an audio guy out there do a voice comparison to this guy.......

www.youtube.com...
Apologies if the link has to be copied and pasted, I'm posting from my "spyPhone"
Will the real Drake please stand up

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is seriously great news, IF it actually manifests. On the other hand, I have been disappointed many times like so many of you by these too good to be true promises. I have been following Drakes work for months as far as the mass arrests, but I'm sitting on the fence with an open mind this time around. If the green light is a success I guess party at my house?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

@OP

Uh ya, that's going to happen. Wish it would but let's be real.
Just more bs.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Drake is an avid follower of the G.F.O.L, he is getting his info from Sheldan Nidles update page.
Here is a full exert of the very latest message, The same message that has been repeating for years n years n years n years n years n years.

4 Imix, 14 Kayab, 8 Manik

Dratzo! We return. Much is about to happen on your world! The dark cabalists have refused the eleventh-hour offer made by our Earth allies to surrender and allow an easy and peaceful transition of power. Their refusal has put the ball in our court, and we are now composing our response. Our liaisons have spent the last few days putting together the arrest strategy with those who will be physically carrying it out. We wish to do it in such a way that it does not lead to negative propaganda by those news networks most closely linked to the cabal. We can, if necessary, require that a number of these controlled media sites be properly discredited and shut down. It is also necessary for major government officials in the cabal-led regimes to resign, as it is important to be publicly seen that a legal transfer of power is underway. We have had many preliminary talks with the designated officials and have received positive feedback on this particular option. We intend to apply this option and prepare our caretaker governments to begin the formal transition process.

Once these operations begin, a special group will coordinate the complex transitional phase with our Earth allies. The first requirement is to neutralize any dark-cabal media counterattack. The cabal is now literally fighting for its existence and it cannot tolerate anyone who does not obediently carry out a damaging propaganda campaign in the mainstream media and on the Internet. We are fully prepared for this and have even obtained their campaign plans. Once the government resignations start, the first 72 hours must be handled very carefully. We have briefed those liaisons involved and are ready to shut down a number of cable and network programming sites before they have a chance to air. The cabal has a vast propaganda network and it intends to engage it to the fullest degree. Our job is to prevent this, and to explain fully why it is necessary. We have video evidence in our hands that can be used to show the reasons behind our actions. This is to be a time of crisis that we are fully equipped to handle. It is no easy matter to overthrow and reverse 13 millennia of a planet's reality!

This phase of the transition is getting more difficult for our Earth allies and we have therefore intervened. Our headquarters for this phase is our main Mothership. The liaison teams assigned to each sector of our Earth allies are now using on-board technologies to monitor the cabal groups and listen in on their verbal and written communiqués as well as telepathically survey the leaders of these dark groups. This is confirming once again how exceptionally devious these leaders can be. But be assured that we are privy to everything they believe, think, and do. In addition, we intend to employ one particular technology that ensures a swift, smooth surrender. We are engaged in this deeper level of intervention because of the need to put this current impediment aside as quickly as possible. Heaven has given us a divine mandate that basically asks us to move this world forward to the point of transformation.

The landing group is now busy working on how and when to land the 'special' technicians who are to install technologies such as replicators, communicators, and healing devices. These technologies are mostly operated by the use of telepathy and we need to demonstrate how to restore this ability in your minds, as this will also make it a lot easier for you to interact with us. We see this restoration of one of your natural abilities as your first concrete step on the path to full consciousness. These living Beings (technicians) will also teach you about the various realities that manifest once you begin to use these devices. You could say that this technology transfer signals the moment when you truly commit to your return to full consciousness. Heaven intends to greatly speed up the many things now happening to and within you. It is becoming increasingly apparent that not only has time sped up, but your new consciousness is getting to the point where you need to be moved, shortly after we arrive, to your respective Light Chambers in Inner Earth.

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! Our associates are busy with the aftereffects of the dark cabal's rejection of the offer to surrender to the Light. In many ways it was expected. We knew that the dark cabal, despite its declared approval of our plans, was in fact intending to launch a series of misinformation campaigns, the purpose of which was to confuse and repudiate those who follow various sources of Internet information concerning the Changes. They were hoping to sow consternation and doubt with an ever-intensifying attack upon the truth. Our associates, too, are well aware of these schemes and are initiating a series of actions that will swiftly remove the dark and its die-har
edit on 28-6-2012 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join