It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Green Light Has Started

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I LOLED!!!
This is a pipedream!!!
This "event" will not be happening.
Nor will the return of a christ to save humanity.
Nor benevolent aliens to cure our ails and set our owners straight.
Nor an earth crushing heavenly body to wipe out civilization so we may restart on even ground.
These are all things to keep the stupid and hanging onto a hope so that they will not have to get up and effect some sort of change.
The only person who is gonna bail me out is me, same to you.
Hope you understand what I'm saying.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wait, does this has anything to do with the 1955 Operation Greenlight civil defense evacuation Portland's downtown area or something ?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I followed this for several months, until it drifted off into Crazytown--with people getting involved who had less and less and less of a handhold on reality. And then, as I recall, the whole mission was scrubbed.

So NOW I'm supposed to believe it? Let me put it this way: IF it happens, THEN I'll believe it. Anyway, I'm not changing my plans for the 4th. Already bought the charcoal and beer....
edit on 6/27/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Just in case anyone missed it, Drake said he's been going to school for a length of time (I can't remember how long he said--was it a year?) to learn how to speak to aliens. Because they don't speak with their mouths. He said it was part intuition and part mental imagery.

(Uh... um... uh...)

OK, that's better. He's just a nut. Hopefully he has some freinds or family to help him when he implodes, before he does something rash like suicide.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Xcathdra
So let me see if I have this right...

The military is going to begin mass arrests of Federal Government officals?

isn't that called a coup d'etat? the secret police would shut that down before it took off.

(Yes, we have secret police)

In the most basic form yes, it is a coup d'etat.

From an Oath point of view our military and law enforcement are to protect the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

While we have never had a situation like Turkey has (Their military has removed several government when they acted in a manner inconsistent with the law / their constitution), I personally don't think we will be seeing one soon.

Part of me wonders if this announcement at this time is to take advantage of the contempt vote along with the Obama-care ruling, which I think will be struck down as unconstitutional.

I don't see the military going down this road nor do I see law enforcement going down this road, at any level. For starters what event was the one that triggered this "green light"?

Secondly I think these groups severely underestimate the intelligence of the American people. As much as they are pissed at government I dont see them supporting people with delusions of grandeur. The devil ya know beats the devil you dont.

edit on 27-6-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here is something else I found.

kauilapele.wordpress.com...

ariseaustralia2012.wordpress.com...
edit on 27-6-2012 by sylent6 because: more links

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
OK, that's better. He's just a nut. Hopefully he has some freinds or family to help him when he implodes, before he does something rash like suicide.

He also said that the military has very little respect for Obama, and hasn't been obeying him for quite some time, now. I think Drake lives on another planet. Perhaps *he* is an alien?

I doubt he'd commit suicide. He's a Vietnam veteran, ya know? He probably has live grenades stashed somewhere.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Good I sure do hope I was wrong to put up a thread about it not happening,but we'll see.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
D-Day for the dollar maybe??

www.survivalistboards.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So the elite are just going to roll over and play dead are they?

Hell, over 4k people are on that facebook....I always wondered about people plotting against the government posting about it on facebook...lol Also, that FB has the Green Light on it, so they are saying sometime in the next 72 hrs something is going to happen.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 27-6-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
So how do I listen to tonight's podcast with all this info?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
So how do I listen to tonight's podcast with all this info?

It was right here: Drake Mid-Week Update

I think it's on repeat, now.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Got it, thank you!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hang onto your socks, all the ignorant and unprepared.
We are in for a very bumpy (emotionally and spiritually) ride!

Intersecting Expectations:
2012portal.blogspot.ie...

For all those like me following this from the beginning:
We got a green light! This is it friends..
All changes, one way or another, for better or worse, personally or collectively.
If this isn't really it, then there is nothing to stop them, i'm afraid.

Commentary (from the beginning) on this whole affair:
projectavalon.net.../page127

I am all-in on this one. No more fear, regardless, whatever may come.

I Am That I Am.
We Are That We Are.

I Love You Stephen. My Beautiful Child.
edit on 27-6-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
With all the tension in the Middle East, has the leadership in Israel bitten of more that it can chew? Once this support network fractures what repercussions are there back in the US? There are probably a few different angles in which the dominoes will start to tumble.

As for anyone making predictions it is like walking on thin ice as anything can happen. Sounds like another push is under way though, good luck fellas.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If I were in charge of the things Drake seems to be privy too I would make sure, damn sure, that I informed at least 1000 people, and asked them all to detail the very same things he is detailing on their websites and pod casts etc. The LAST thing I would do is tell just one guy, were I to do this I would not say anything at all. One man is easy to ridicule and dismiss, 1000 is not. And if the "arrests" will be happening as he says the will be, then telling 1000 would not be an issue at all, either to their health of the events to transpire.

The stuff this guy posits sounds great, it appeals to the "gee, I wish it could all be different" in all of us. But as long as we are under the same form of control we are under now, just with different faces, it is hard not to cynically say, "meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There is not going to be a coup.

(unless I didn't get the memo)

Stop being silly.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Drake paints a rather dark and ugly picture between the lines, if people pay attention. He talks about the fate that "could have been". Unfortunately, I think it may be the fate that is going to be, rather. FEMA camps, that is.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Drake paints a rather dark and ugly picture between the lines, if people pay attention. He talks about the fate that "could have been". Unfortunately, I think it may be the fate that is going to be, rather. FEMA camps, that is.

There's a huge part of me that wants this whole Drake thing to be true. I'm pretty sure it won't happen, though.
Great idea, but absolutely not possible.

However, what if the FEMA camps thing was true all along, except the inmates were not you and I, but Drake's "Cabal" members. Ooh! That makes you think, huh? Come Tuesday we'll all be laughing about this.

Anyway, good luck Drake. I've got plenty of food, so bring it.
If not, please leave us alone.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
There has been a slight bit of confusion about when this will happen (within 72 hours or July 4th), but this source seems to clear it up:

Pentagon and military insider Drake has announced, tonight 6/27/12 at approximately 8:30PM, that the long anticipated green light has been given and the military and law enforcement alliance known to the people as the 'Earth Allies' will now move in within a time frame of 72 hours to begin the world wide sweep and mass arrests of thousands of members and associates of the criminal organization known as the 'cabal'.

This is a time to celebrate, and the celebrations will continue through the July 4th holiday, which will be a true celebration of independence for the people of the U.S. and all the people of our world.

It is indeed a 72-hour deadline from 8:30 pm EST. We will know by June 30th whether it is real or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join