It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I figured out why so many people like Bush!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
BUSH IS PERFECT, WHITE HOUSE REVEALS

President George W. Bush received some much needed good news today as the White House revealed conclusive evidence that the President is perfect.

�After reviewing his actions since entering the White House in 2001, we have come to the conclusion that the President is perfect,� White House spokesman Scott McClellan said. �And we believe that his perfection may date back even further than that, possibly to his date of birth.�

Original Story

Ah, so now I feel so stupid.

I can't believe I was so blind!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hey you can not expect anything less from god himself, after all he is god incarnated. Right?

It's this a joke?

And then again, when somebody hold the life of humans in his hands first as a governor in a state that have death sentence laws, I guess your ego does grows big and you feel like god.

You can even think you are god.

[edit on 6-10-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
LoL,

Marg,

Are you in some way implying that W is the antichrist?

Oh, please dont. He's nothing more than a misguided ignorant liar.

Yes, it's a joke, but W is certainly not the Antichrist.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yes its a joke

politicalhumor.about.com...://www.borowitzreport.com/archive%5Frpt.asp%3Frec=842

Thats the link, the presence of the politicalhumor subdomain seems kind of telling. Even without that NO ONE in their right mind (including the most fanatical religious zealot republicans) can say Bush is perfect (mainly because they would say he hasnt killed enough of xyz people, etc)

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If Scott McClellan really did say that, I would LMFAO. NO President has ever been perfect. Nor will they ever be. Bush is FAR from being perfect. I'm glad that site you gave was a joke.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I knew it was a joke from word one. Someone needs to tell Kerry to quit comparing himself with John Kennedy. From the searches I have done, pics I have seen of him and JK I think Kerry may have an image of himself that some of us in the US do not see. I am glad that they advised his wife to quiet down (Kerry's).
You got to love jokes and smile.....it helps the politics go down...................

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I worked out how many people like W, all of them on two hands.

I was considering counting a toe, but after further thought there's not that many.

Sanc'.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think they are just in denial. They just cant believe that he would ever Lie. Their judgement couldnt have been that bad.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Hey you can not expect anything less from god himself, after all he is god incarnated. Right?

It's this a joke?

And then again, when somebody hold the life of humans in his hands first as a governor in a state that have death sentence laws, I guess your ego does grows big and you feel like god.

You can even think you are god.

[edit on 6-10-2004 by marg6043]

So that's who he was talking to during the debates the other night.....LOL
And here i was, sure he was wearing a wire....

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Wasn't this originally published in the National Enquirer?
Next to the story about Jesus smoked pot?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I think you may have stumbled on to the path to legal recreational marijuana in the U.S.: provide proof that Jesus used it! Crazy? Maybe. But it would be great to see middle-aged housewives smoking up because "Jesus told them to do it."

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
BUSH IS PERFECT, WHITE HOUSE REVEALS

�After reviewing his actions since entering the White House in 2001, we have come to the conclusion that the President is perfect,� White House spokesman Scott McClellan said. �And we believe that his perfection may date back even further than that, possibly to his date of birth.�

What ? He is not? I am devastated!

R U Sure?

Dang.

top topics

join