It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any significance to the star of david sheriffs badge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Why are so many sheriffs badge's the 6 sided star of david?
Does anyone know if this has any significance?
Especially considering the Zionists seem to be the chief law makers in America.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The sheriffs badge was mostly inspired by the lone star of Texas. And in other parts of the country they chose this so it would be distinguishable from other law enforcement badges.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
The sheriffs badge was mostly inspired by the lone star of Texas. And in other parts of the country they chose this so it would be distinguishable from other law enforcement badges.

Absolute truth.. glad someone got in there with that before it got out of hand and too noisy for anyone to notice

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition
Why are so many sheriffs badge's the 6 sided star of david?
Does anyone know if this has any significance?
Especially considering the Zionists seem to be the chief law makers in America.

The Texas star has its origins in freemasonry. The Star of David is really just a hexagram. The zionazis call it the Star of David because they hide the truth about everything. No one would have anything to do with them if they came right out and admit that they worship satan. Same with the slavemasons. All so tied up and convoluted with the jesuits that noone can tell which is the tail and which is the dog.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
because the jews control the money ! obvious !

sarcasm, chill out

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanCondition

Sacramento city and county are 7 sided stars.
Unless you have a shield, then that is not a star.
Badges are from the waaaaaay back, they symbolize a knights shield.
Protectors of the weak, refuge behind my shield.
It's not a jew or hebrew or semetic or israeli thing, I added all of the jew things so I could cover whichever angle they may use.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I hate to break it to you, but the law enforcement agencies have been using this symbol since before the Elders of Zion even formed their congress back in the late 1800's. The same people who chose this symbol for law enforcement way back then are the same people (fraternity) that started the British Mandate...which eventually led to the State of Israel in 1948. Here's a hint for you. Go and study the significance of the star in the Masonic rites, and you'll have your answer.a reply to: HumanCondition

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: HumanCondition>>> I listen to Coast To Coast AM and this anti semitic caller calls in frequently with a very distinctive voice and manner of speaking. I used to think he was a one trick pony with his anti Israel shtick, but he's commented on UFOs and government conspiracies. I never really thought of a sheriffs badge as the star of David. Not too many jewish sheriffs around, it seems. Maybe the five sided star just seems dorky.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
life and death? principles of the ten commandments?

top topics

join