It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starchild Skull For Dummies 6.27.12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
We'll make this simple: If there is something you want to dispute in the 17 minute video Starchild For Dummies (it's the second video in this play list), please post the time brackets and we can talk about it. If you reply simply to bash Lloyd, you should go fly a kite.

edit on 27-6-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Who is buying the kites?

Seriously though, the starchild skull and the way it was buried is the weirdest thing. And if aliens are here how come we dont see more of these... Maybe theyre all at wright patterson air force base. They admitted to taking the roswell object there after all...lol.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

It seems to me that this is the best physical evidence of extraterrestrial existence. Most skeptics will continue to claim there is no hard evidence of extraterrestrial visitation. However, I've always felt the star child skull is the smoking gun.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by bottleslingguy

It seems to me that this is the best physical evidence of extraterrestrial existence. Most skeptics will continue to claim there is no hard evidence of extraterrestrial visitation. However, I've always felt the star child skull is the smoking gun.

I still say that there is no hard evidence.. experts haven't reached a conclusion on this skull and it's still debated scientifically .. so this isn't hard evidence.. it's an intriguing bit of evidence however, and I'm keeping my eye on it as it progresses .. He should use one of the many crowdsourcing sites out there to get funding .. if there are enough people ABSOLUTELY convinced then surely he'd get it funded in no time.. recently a grandmother just got over half a million dollars in less than a week for getting bullied on a bus .. surely this could get even more..

If any credible scientist believed this I'm sure they'd volunteer use of their labs as well .. but every time he conducts a test it turns out he needs another one after that.. and more money.. and the tests are never conclusive, experts never seem to all agree on it.

I'm not holding my breath..
edit on 6/27/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It is quite a compelling case.

I'm not surprised that the scientific community cannot come to any consensus. Nor am I surprised that the hard-nosed skeptics will believe anything other than ET - despite the professionals ruling out their debunking theories.

The possibility that this is true would change everything about our history. Theories like "ancient astronauts" moves from unlikely to possible. Roswell, becomes a likelihood. (The starchild reminds me of the aliens supposedly seen by witnesses at Area 51. I think the descriptions are remarkably similar to the clay face overlaying the skull).

All the mysteries we can't quite understand - piri reis map, the pyramids, and other technology that doesn't fit into the time period - would. It would validate abduction tales - could you imagine how many psychiatrists would be sued for misdiagnosing them as a schizo or with a mental disorder?

It would open such a big can a worms - I'm surprised it hasn't disappeared or been stolen yet.

~ Serra

edit on 27-6-2012 by Serraphina because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I find Lloyd to be a very genuine person, with lots to contribute. Having said that, I'm lost as to why the DNA test isn't done already. The endless we don't have enough money etc. seems strange to me. In fact, there are other very, very strange skulls in museums in South America that would be interesting to profile as well, yet it isn't done. But Oprah Winfrey wants a DNA profile to prove she's got some white in her and boom done!

How much, in USD, does it cost to do the DNA profile he is suggesting is necessary?

How long does that profile take to complete?

How many labs, in the US or otherwise, are able to perform this test?

Do labs always charge the same for everything or do they, like other places, adjust prices for special things?

Unless this test costs millions of dollars, I can't see why there is such a delay in doing the work. In fact, just approach the historionic channel and ask them to do some distorted biased story about the process, at least a test will be in order. There are ways to get this done, but I sense that Lloyd might be a victim of his on publicity, he may fear the result and would rather fuel the fire and the dialogue then risk finding out there is no answer to the alien question, or worse...

My word, the lady who was abused on the bus collected half a mil in a matter of days and her plight does not have the earthly ramifications of the star child.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
They did do testing.
DNA TEST RESULTS!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

please stick to the subject. pretty please? what is your argument?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by furling

people are friggin stupid

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Dna shows its human? That doesnt mean its not alien. I doubt humans are exclusive to earth. And with all the races we have here, maybe its a race of humans that doesnt exist here. Maybe humans on planets with stronger gravity look like greys...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The posted video in this thread sets the case for why the skeptics are wrong, and would have you believe it's not anything more than a child. It even addresses the wiki information on the internet and why it is erroneous.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Mu'ah'deeb!

Watch the video's, my entire family gathered around to watch it because it was interesting. If it can hold my 9 year old's attention, it shouldn't be difficult.

This video might not be accurate, but that is the premise for this thread. The newer information. Please, if you are going to research this, go to the actual website for the project, not wiki. Wiki tends to have unverified sources and even explain as much. Talk about idiocy....

Star Child Project

~ Serra

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is how it goes with this kind of information. I admire the patience and determination that people like Pye have regarding their work. So-called 'skeptics' are actually selectively skeptic, and are nothing more than blind believers in a biased authority when it suits them, while being overly dismissive of controversial yet well-presented and compelling evidence. It's nothing more than a blind dogmatic religion. Even the attitude is the same.. Getting mad and/or aggressive when reason and evidence is presented, resorting to insults and having some sort of superiority complex, repeating the same thing over and over and pretending the matter has already been settled.. The similarities are unmistakable..

It's these kind of videos that are important and need to be shared with the population. Too many people are asleep and blindly believe in the so-called scientific community. The best innovations and discoveries will always come from independent parties, because they actually have the guts and interest to research new things instead of just expanding on what is already there.
edit on 8-7-2012 by vasaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's typical that no one looks at this thread.. I guess the so-called 'skeptics' have run out of ideas.

new topics

top topics

join