U.S. Border Patrol Agents Are Being Trained To Run Away And Hide If Someone Starts Shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Things in US of A are getting completely absurd now!

endoftheamericandream.com...

U.S. border patrol agents have incredibly dangerous jobs and they are the first line of defense for our homeland. But instead of training and equipping them properly to defend themselves and all the rest of us, the Obama administration is actually attempting to turn them into spineless jellyfish. If you can believe it, U.S. border patrol agents are now actually being trained to run away and hide if they encounter an "active shooter" in a public location. If they are cornered by the shooter, they are being trained to "throw things" at the shooter. What in the world is happening to this country? We might as well not even have borders.

Obama and his crew have made it abundantly clear that they will NOT protect and defend the Sovereignty of the United States. What a disgraceful way for a federal agency tasked with performing the only REAL obligation of our government (to protect our country) to act!!

I don’t know about you but I’m sick of these folks in DC thumbing their nose at our country and the rights of its citizens. What’s next – completely open borders and open elections?? I’m sure Obama would LOVE that!

I think it's time for the National Guard to patrol the borders and enforce our laws! What say you?

edit on 27-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What a joke. The New Obama Border Patrol....Fast at running away. I agree, there should be a rule that retired U.S. Soldiers get first shot at the job. They already have the training needed to deal with the likes of drug cartels. It's a war out there, use those trained for war to protect our borders. Our Military is sitting there looking for jobs...give them this one.

Des

edit on 27-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

if we pulled out of the middle east and built bases along the borders it would be a non issue. just my opinion. i was unaware the defenders of our borders were not allowed to defend our borders or themselves
s&f

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

What a joke. The New Obama Border Patrol....Fast at running away.

DISGRACEFUL!!

I agree, there should be a rule that retired U.S. Soldiers get first shot at the job. They already have the training needed to deal with the likes of drug cartels. It's a war out there, use those trained for war to protect our borders. Our Military is sitting there looking for jobs...give them this one.

I don’t think that should be a rule but most border agents are former military.

I’m talking about sending THE National Guard…military forces! It is a war, and the government has the responsibility to protect this nation!

James Madison wrote, “Security against foreign danger is one of the primitive objects of civil society. It is an avowed and essential object of the American Union.”

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pushmepullu

if we pulled out of the middle east and built bases along the borders it would be a non issue. just my opinion. i was unaware the defenders of our borders were not allowed to defend our borders or themselves.

We have enough bases here and abroad…but I agree the resources should be realocated (to an extent) to protect our borders.

It's our duty!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
And some of the drug cartel people are Ex Mexican military.

one of the founders of "Los Zetas," a paramilitary organization of former Mexican soldiers who decided there was more money to be made in selling drugs than in serving in the Mexican military.

www.foxnews.com...

www.nssfblog.com...
abcnews.go.com...-uh8OLjHjE
www.chron.com...

The U.S. Border Patrol Agents are out gunned and the US needs to have fast reaction teams of US military and gun ships to support them.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

The U.S. Border Patrol Agents are out gunned and the US needs to have fast reaction teams of US military and gun ships to support them.

We’re outmanned and outgunned for ONE REASON….TPTB want it that way!

We could send a division of our finest to the border and secure that SOB in 1 week if they wanted.

It’s time we demand it…our people deserve better and those brave men and women defending our border deserve better. How dare some bureaucrats in DC put their lives (and ours) in danger for political reasons!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

If they are cornered by the shooter, they are being trained to "throw things" at the shooter. What in the world is happening to this country?

Yeah and Holder and Obama would probably prosecute them with "Assault with a deadly weapon". just like that dude who was arrested for throwing a fry.

No one can argue this country is become one big azz joke.
edit on 27-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ummmmmmm.

This thread is bunk.

Clicked the link and read more bunk.

Researched the links inside the link and read more bunk.

However in all fairness, i will allow an official statement/link from the border patrol stating that first claim.

Then we shall move on to the rest of the bunk.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by ANNED

We’re outmanned and outgunned for ONE REASON….TPTB want it that way!

We could send a division of our finest to the border and secure that SOB in 1 week if they wanted.

It’s time we demand it…our people deserve better and those brave men and women defending our border deserve better. How dare some bureaucrats in DC put their lives (and ours) in danger for political reasons!

This new training policy screams to potential border crossers, to bring a gun with them. That there will be no deadly opposition to them entering our Country illegally. I predict more dead border patrol agents over this bad decision.

Des

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
WARNING= TERRORIST HAVE INFILTRATED THE WHITE HOUSE AND US GOVERNMENT.

Is that going to be the news headline in the near future?
I can not believe what is going on. Can someone please wake me up from this nightmare.
Oh, someone please change the channel.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Please explain what you mean by *bunk*. TIA

Des

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

No one can argue this country is become one big azz joke.

The country hasn’t….our representatives (I use that term loosely) have.

The country is fine…it’s just been asleep.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

This thread is bunk.

Clicked the link and read more bunk.

WELL DEBUNK IT, Professor!

Share your wisdom rather than your opinions, Mr. Seeker of Truth!

edit on 27-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

WARNING= TERRORIST HAVE INFILTRATED THE WHITE HOUSE AND US GOVERNMENT.

Is that going to be the news headline in the near future?

I read that headline in 2008!

Second!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Please explain what you mean by *bunk*. TIA

He means he doesn’t like what I have to say so that was his lame attempt at discrediting the source.
Lame!

He’ll learn one day...hopefully!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Same with all martial arts and military. Then call in the air strike (or confront when the opposing forces have at least equal strengths) A retreat is a strategic manuever to win the war. Not every battle will be won. No battles will be won and the war will be lost if you permit engaging in a suicidal effort and get wiped out.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Welllllllll

When I clicked your link to "endoftheamericandream.com" I read the page. But something didn't seem quite right.

So i clicked the link to "local2544.com" and on that page, top left.

It states in smalllllll print " This is NOT an official border patrol website "

Sooooo where is the OFFICIAL BORDER PATROL transcript of this so called meeting describing what you stated here?

Bunk.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Neither the US nor the Mexican governments want the border secure - it serves their purpose well, as is.The people living on the borders are on their own and as time goes on and the conditions continue to deteriorate, they'll have to rely on themselves and their communities to secure what our politicians will not.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
And some of the drug cartel people are Ex Mexican military.

Also little known outside many intelligence agencies that there are a good number of ex-US Special Forces Soldiers in the employ of the cartels. They pay well they don't ask questions and for those who like that sort of thing they get to do wet work for a living with no checks and balances.

Additionally, after the collapse of the former CCCP there was an influx of over trained and under paid/employed KGB and Spetznaz agents at large involved in the drug trade in Central and South America along with in Africa especially in the slave trade.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join