the trumpet like strange sounds are calling a name

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Here is the best video ive found of strange sounds sounding like theyre calling a name, listen closely its muffled by the noise.

ufo emits terrifying sound 2012

what do you hear, i hear a name. Could schizophrenic voices be coming from these advanced craft?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If the wind blows into the mic, which it does, the trumpet noise would be muffled - but it's not.
It could be fake

ALso, when the camera turns the audio is still as present as always, which is strange.

TO me it sounds like they just added the noise over the original audio

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve
Why do people hear those sounds only in America?

Not only in America, they have been recorded and reported all over the world. Look a little further into it, you'll see.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

How is the object so far away, yet you can hear the sound so well? It's like its inside the camera.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
sounds like the Reapers from the game Mass Effect, or the tripods from War of the Worlds

edit on 7/29/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It's the second page in the thread. I have watched both videos. I can't hear a name. Can you post it now instead of making us all wait?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

did you hear a voice at least during the noise?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The fact that all of these have been supposedly published around January, I doubt they are fake. Why would people from around the world bond together just to pull off a hoax on Youtube?

Whether these sounds were caused by human beings or not, I can't tell. I do believe these videos are genuine, though.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yougetwhatyoudeserve

Here in The Netherlands, you hear nothing, or is it because the Dutch deserve punishment without warning for some reason?

Thats what I heard too..That the Netherlands were not going to be given the warning because they needed to be punished or something......

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

did you hear a voice at least during the noise?

In the second video I did hear something that sounded like it was chanting "something". It was the same thing repeated over and over, but I could not make it out no matter how hard I tried.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
interesting subject no doubt, thanks

played all at once-
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hopefully these tripods don't start coming out of the ground!!

Looks like Homer beat me to it/...
edit on 29-7-2012 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh
ive still yet to hear any of these sounds (northwest indiana)

every time i think i do i realize its the semis driving on the highway near my house

OMG me too! I have a highway behind my house and there have been so many times I have said to my husband "Shhh hear that, it's the sounds!" And he says "Pretty sure that's just an 18-wheeler driving past." And it makes me so mad! It's no fair...I wanna hear weird sounds! hahaha

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

its strange for me, i have highways near my house, most of the day i can go outside and not hear them, but sometimes i only hear 1 or the other at short times like in the morning and it sounds like its a block away, but there about 1.5-2 miles away. And theyre loud when i hear it.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
i am a musician of over 25 years and have a background in wind instruments. i've done some research into these sounds, which started getting recorded and published on youtube and other video sharing sites in 2011 (from what i can gather). i firmly believe that some of them are real. especially all of the reports from Jan 2012. there are too from too many sources to be fakes. do i hear words, phrases, or something related? no. but i do hear in many of the recordings orchestrated sounds (as in music from charts...). i can actually count out a time (ei: 4/4,2/4, 5/4 types, etc...). this one specifically i deem as authentic. these sounds appear similar to me as what another poster mentioned... horns from the 1st-10th centuries (approximately). they are still used to this day in the middle east, and have no valves but are made of rams horns and goat horns. where is the source of the sound is what i'm asking myself?
edit on 7/3131/1212 by smith88 because: incomplete sentence

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by smith88

Strange, i hear my name being called out by this video
ufo emits terrifying sound 2012
it does sound like horns but listen to the sound through an equalizer with the low end pushed down and the mid-high up, you might hear what sounds like a muffled voice better.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

interesting. well i'll go take another longer analysis. i did only listen on my laptop so i'll run it through my studio equipment. thanks for the tip.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
hmm,
this movie plays a similar sound before Gabriels entrance also

edit on 1-8-2012 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Did anyone hear the bell clang?

I heard one short clang about the middle of the video.

This is truly amazing if it is real. It sounds like a jewish shofur. (sp?)

I didn't hear words or names. What I heard was a times rather melodic and other times sounded like a cacophony.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
due to the metals in the earths crust-

The sound is a rhythmic metallic clanking, and it is best heard at:
0:00-0:07, 0:21-0:27, 0:36-0:43, and 1:03-1:20

due to the times even though believe it has a deeper meaning just can't discount the literal-

And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell
Revelation16
edit on 5-8-2012 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join