Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

the trumpet like strange sounds are calling a name

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
the strange trumpet like sounds generally have a 1-2 3-4 pattern. Putting it into words it would translate into a first and last name.
youtube vid
edit on 27-6-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

You accidentally mangled the youtube link. I think this is the one.

I have no speakers at the moment so can't listen. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

what's the name

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Christ !! What the hell was I listening to any more info please ?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So I guess this is like watching Ghost Hunters?? Whatever you hear is nothing, until someone tells you what it was you heard?

Honestly, I don't hear anything but horn sounds.........................

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This is very interesting. I live in Seattle and people here that I know...(that do not know each other)...have told me in the last 3 months they have been hearing trumpet like sounds. I have heard them too. Where they are originating from...none of us know. It's a mystery that I don't have an explanation for.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So, uh, what's the name?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

These sound like they are coming from the Ocean or from Space.

Or they are from Inside earth escaping through......? well I don't know where....caves maybe..

That is a lot of force though to push out a sound that loud.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ill give you a cryptic to the names meaning

"Little king of the fjord"

im guess ing on the fjord because the last name sounds like it but with an addition

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
ive still yet to hear any of these sounds (northwest indiana)

every time i think i do i realize its the semis driving on the highway near my house

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I cant find the linkey but i had thought that these sounds had been explained as electromagnetic vibrations on antenna and satellite systems.....correct me if i am wrong though....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
Ill give you a cryptic to the names meaning

"Little king of the fjord"

im guess ing on the fjord because the last name sounds like it but with an addition

Why not just tell us and then tell us how you arrived at that name. I mean you are being way too mysterious with this to even take it serious.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well I've listened twice and still hear no name and for that matter I don't hear any words at all.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Funny, this looks an awful lot like a PA system used at many campgrounds:

I'd really like to know whats on that pole. This could be a prank by a bunch of kids at camp using a wind instrument and the PA system.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
there is reference to these trumpet sounds in the bible. forgive me for not saying exactly where but its ezekiel 38 verse something or the other. its about men who hear and do nothing will die with blood on the head and the ones who do will save their soul.

also with syria being a possible opening to the battle of gog and magog the time is coming soon.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I do hear the pattern in the sounds you pointed out in the video... Thanks
I have heard these noises here in Michigan and I don't know what to think about the phenomenom. I do know that after I first heard them I felt like changing my life immediately and getting ready for an apocalypse. I heard the noises one night and I felt like that whatever it may be that it is so big and out of our control that I made my self go to sleep.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Teeky because: spelln

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

That is the best video recording the strange sounds..I have ever seen! You know, that has to be some-kind of big Alien Ship..somewhere..that we just cant see..yet?? I hope this does not turn out to be like the Movie- War of the Worlds.

I feel it will be a more decret kind of attack..I really think the Aliens have the ability to appear invisible..I know the beings in their ships can hide in the clouds..Anyway, Thanks for the Thread!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Why do people hear those sounds only in America? Ok, this movie was shot in Canada, but there are more movies on youtube from the US than from Canada and for me US and Canada are the same thing (both stolen country's)

Is it because America deserves some good old devine punishements? (trumpet sound warning from revelations and such)

Here in The Netherlands, you hear nothing, or is it because the Dutch deserve punishment without warning for some reason?
edit on 30-6-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-6-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The sounds kinda remind me of whales in the sea, Ive only ever hear on docos though

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join