Do the developmentally delayed become "normal" after death?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

I believe that Heaven is communicating with you through your dream...often times in the dream state...people are more receptive to a message from Heaven. I think your dream is for encouragement and knowledge.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a couple of months ago i would have said without doubt that after we die then there has to be so much more.......now after seeing something on a program about how if u don,t remember a dream then tell me what u remember? i started to actually see it from another angle,so simple but i never really thot about it before.......u go to sleep at nite and don,t dream then u have nothing...u wake up and its like nothing,no memories from the 8 hours or so u,ve slept.......its got me thinking more to the point that when u die then thats it,theres no afterlife,its like sleeping without remembering a dream,theres nothing and i fully believe thats how its going to be when u die....soz for being so negative.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segenam

Hi

I apologise in advance if my answer sounds overly cocky ... i have read excess of 2000 NDE accounts and have spoke first hand, with a few people who have died and returned ... and am thoroughly convinced that ... any 'physical' ailments .. ie .. relating to brain and body .. do not get carried over after ...
At some point before entering heaven .. we are given ultimate knowledge ... healing loving light .. etc etc ... and appear very much in our prime .. (from the perspective of the NDE'r) ...
however ... if the person is mentally unbalanced due to their soul being in a dark place ... ie .. not a physical ailment with the brain or body ... but more to do with where they're at .. their vibration if you will .. their spiritual level ... perhaps, but not necesserily due to choices they made ... or responding to life experience in a negative way ... call it what you will ... if they are in a very dark place ... there is a chance .. that after they die ... if their soul is tormented ... or if they are utterly ashamed .. or for whatever dark heavy reason .. if they are unable to 'face' the light ... their torment or pain or darkness can be their companion until they can face the light ....

In your scenario .. i am certain your son will be as healthy mentally and physically in that realm, as you or i ... there are many many NDE accounts which reflect scenarios close to this ...

For both scenarios .... prayer goes a long way ... the more the better

i realise some of this may sound cheesy .. i cant help that .. it is what it is
edit on 27-6-2012 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

Not cheesy at all. Very insightful really. I don't have the NDE like you sound to have, but I follow your train of thought to the "T". I too think that if you are operating at an "evil" place (just very negative and lacking in love or empathy), this attitude weight be hard to shake at the time of death. Our son operates at a very loving level. I consider him an "innocent" which means his soul if very clean and does not containe ANY negativity ( except getting mad at his older brother and that's only if myself or my wife yell or otherwise raise our voice at his behavior). Then the son with CP will call our other son a bad boy. Again, he's just doing that cause WE'RE mad...
He just a sweet heart. I just hope he's able to be free from the wheelchair and can communicate clearly with me. It's gonna all be alright!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Shirak

And you know that there is research that shows that you merely experienced your brain and body shutting down and that you never actually 'went' anywhere .

I would be fascinated to read that research. (Link?Reference?) There were details that I knew that I shouldn't have ie doctors nurses crash cart descriptions that should not have been possible. There is nothing supernatural about death it is the most natural constant there is. Energy cannot be created or destroyed only changed.

I m not going to debate my experience even with a researcher who is making assumptions as science is the discipline of observation my observation was subjective true but still an observation.

I draw comparisons to someone who reads about swimming in a book and watches it on Telly and thinks oh I understand swimming and someone who actually swims and understands swimming.

Later in life I trained for OBE and Remote viewing working with other researchers. Consciousness can be projected and information gleaned remotely. Consciousness does survive the passing of the body this I have experienced this I know. I can only provide evidence in the form of remote viewing sessions as an indicator that consciousness/awareness is not restricted to the body.

Grid technique example: Future RV training session.

Sender receiver type experiment location of sender unknown true identity of sender unknown no clues given. Sender sets target by staring at a photo. Receiver writes down impression.

Mindfreak419666 both did a RV test carried out by a third party who placed 3 random photos in an envelope with the number 444 written on it no clues.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Some people believe that we might choose our own conditions prior to our birth in order to learn certain lessons or teach others. After death, the condition would be gone since it was only temporary.

I don't know where this idea comes from but I've liked it since I first heard it. I don't know what's true. It's for you to decide. I offer it since it wasn't mentioned in the comments. I don't mean to offend, so if it doesn't work, just ignore this and accept my sincere best wishes for you and your family.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
From the research I have done over many years I have read that it is a very highly-advanced soul that chooses to reincarnate into a life that has physical disabilities of any kind. They come here to teach others through their own suffering. And, no, he will not be affected by his physical limitations in the afterlife. Those things are connected to the physical body, not the spiritual body.
Your "dream" was a message from your spirit guide, or spirit helper, to bring you some comfort concerning this matter. Take joy in knowing you have a very special, highly-advanced soul living with you!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I believe so, yes. My sister in law had CP and Scoliosis, and passed at 22. On the night she passed, we drove from Tucson to Phoenix where his family lives. The hospital staff kept having to revive Adela. After some time of being at the hospital, my MIL got a phone call from an acquaintence who didn't know what was going on (it was after midnight), and said Adela had come to her in a dream and said "Tell them I'm tired and want to go, but I don't want them to be sad." so we talked it over and decided we needed to hug her and tell her that it was ok if she needed to go. That we understood, and that we loved her and wouldn't be mad. The next time, the staff was totally unable to bring her back.

That was almost 5 years ago, and to this day, my husband will still have dreams about her every now and then, almost like she's checking in, to make sure HE'S ok (she was the most wonderful, caring, empathetic girl ever), and to tell him how happy she is, now that she doesn't need her wheelchair or oxygen anymore. She tells him how much she likes being able to finally dance. Now, my husband is full Native American, so things like this are more readily accepted in their culture than the rest of us, but I believe 100% she visits him.

So yes, I believe when someone leaves us, they are made whole - mind, body, and soul.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well, I don't think we go straight to a heaven or a hell, but I believe we have a subtle or etheric body which continues after the physical body dies, but in a different plane or dimension. Ten years of practicing astral projection have convinced me of that, along with much reading and studying NDE's. Evidence from many NDE's seems to suggest that disabilities occur only in the physical body/brain and are not present in the etheric counterparts. A good example of this is several people who were blind from birth becoming fully sighted during their NDE.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

they reincanrnate in my opinion
whatcha on about willis?
edit on 28-6-2012 by databomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Physical disabilities and disorders are just that... Physical. When one's body dies and they go on to another extra-physical existence, there is no reason they would be burdened by the afflictions of their previous physical body.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Human idea of Intelligence is overrated from my point of view but a funny toy sometimes. I wonder who is happiest. A person stressing with work and different this never getting any time over or a cat:

Yay there is food over there. Mmm. I think I will sleeping in the sunlight for a few hours. Look a ball. Come here ball no do not roll away. Mjau. Look the strange monkey have come home. Pet me. Pet me. Mmm. What is it that late already I have to get my 18 hours a day beauty sleep.

Do you think less of the spirit in a cat just because it is in a cat? So I would say do not worry about your son.
edit on 28-6-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Think of your son's disability as a filter. We all have them to one extent or another. If you are familiar with the literature of NDEs and communicating with the recently dead, one aspect of this is that people will say, "I can think so much more clearly now!" The filter of the physical body and its limitations has been removed, leaving your consciousness un-hampered as a result. So the blind will see and amputees will have all their limbs intact.

Your new "body" is an illusion, of course. You are creating it because this is how you perceive yourself. You don't really need it, and at some point you will likely give it up. But as a next step in your own personal evolution, it is useful.

And I wouldnl;t worry about the atheists onhere who claim to know everythung. They will wake up dead soon enough, and then they'll have some 'splainin' to do.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Atheists believe there is no God.
To imply some sort of afterlife does NOT specifically imply a "God".

If anyone has some "'slpainin" to do, it's you, explaining whatever the hell you meant by this rhetorical crap.

No offense.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
Some people believe that we might choose our own conditions prior to our birth in order to learn certain lessons or teach others. After death, the condition would be gone since it was only temporary.

I don't know where this idea comes from but I've liked it since I first heard it. I don't know what's true. It's for you to decide. I offer it since it wasn't mentioned in the comments. I don't mean to offend, so if it doesn't work, just ignore this and accept my sincere best wishes for you and your family.

I don't know about this... Who would ever what to spend years in a body that doesn't work. I think we're taking our chances when we elect to return to the physical realm. I've also heard that God places some of us in less perfect bodies as some sort of punishment. That doesn't sound Iike a God I'd believe in. We are just borrowing the matter we exist in during is life. Things can go wrong with it. Part of natural selection I guess. More reason to be happy if you happen be born into a good working system...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rathyas

Atheists believe there is no God.
To imply some sort of afterlife does NOT specifically imply a "God".

If anyone has some "'slpainin" to do, it's you, explaining whatever the hell you meant by this rhetorical crap.

No offense.

I really don't care of there is a God or not. That's beside the point. Regardless, I believe there is an afterlife. What I stated above is well documented in thosands of accounts of NDEs. They will never be proof to you, so I will make you a deal.

If you are correct and there is no after life, you "win" by not being around to explain yourself. If you "wake up dead." (I don't have to explain that to you, do I?), then come find me and explain yourself. Explain why they burned or buried your body in the cold hard earth, yet you still have consciousness, can see and relate to others. Explain your attitiude while you were alive insisting you would be "dead dead" and accusing others of spewing "crap," as you say.

If you win, there's nothing to be said about it. If I win, you grovel.

Then we'll see who's talking crap. (No offense)
edit on 6/28/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

No need for a big waste of textual space!
Just correcting your definition of "Atheist" is all!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
As the mom of a developmentally disabled child, I find this thread very encouraging and uplifting. My son started life with a very high IQ, and then a degenerative illness progressively destroyed it over time. It's a blessing that he can't really remember how he was before the illness, but I see flashes of his former intellect and I wonder...

Thank you, OP, for posing the question, and everyone else for your positive responses. Like most of the other responders, I also hold the hope that we will all be sound in mind and spirit after death, and many NDE accounts seem to point to this.

I also remember listening to an NDE account from a a former drug addict who said that the instant she left her body, she was completely sober. She had been both high and drunk before someone injected her with a lethal heroin overdose, and she recalled wondering why she wasn't drunk as she first hovered above her body. Her account seems to suggest that both natural and self-induced limitations will be left behind when we "shuffle off this mortal coil."

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Noone has asked the obvious.

OP, you said your son was speaking. If it's not too personal, I would like to know what he was speaking about and anything you may have spoken as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Morgenstern89

You do realize that the enabling of religious delusions to comfort the unlucky... is insane right?

Regardless of what forum we are in... you are doing more harm that good by filling her head with fantasys.

What rubbish! What harm can it do to believe that her son
has lost his conition and is like a normal person in
spirit?

If there is no afterlife, as you belive, then its not like she
is going to think, oh, afterlife is not real, because she will
be dead. But while alive, if it makes her feel better, thinking
her son has lost his illness and happy, then thats a good thing
regardless if the afterlife is real or not.

You people just love to think you are right, even though no
one knows if there is an afterlife. I dont care how clever, arragont
you are, no one knows.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Your son has sufferd in this world and God is a loving God , Your son will be welcomed into heaven with his name written in the book of life where he will not have to fear the second death when the great white throne judgement takes place .

We all have two bodies this flesh body that we discard upon death and a spiritual body , our spiritual bodies are just like the angels spoken of in the bible . We will all be young about thirty years of age looking and our spiritual bodies never get sick or tired . The only thing that can destroy our spiritual body and our soul is the lake of fire.

We humans that out healthy in the mind and body will be judged after the millennium . If we follow Satan when he is loosed from the pit for a short season at the end of the millennium and at this point we are all in spiritual bodies , then we will be judged and throne into the lake of fire , this is called the second death .

I know it is hard for you seeing your son suffer like this but remember your son although he is I'll in this age of flesh he will have a perfect healthy body for eternity being one of Gods elect .
edit on 28-6-2012 by Azadok2day because: Spelling

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join