It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven is real and your going to like it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
this 11 year old is pretty convincing - what do you think - truth or consequences -
I noted one issue - Jesus if he was crucified he would have been nailed to the cross through the wrist not through the hands - interesting - amazing details from the son of a pasture.... interesting - 15 minutes.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

son of a pasture

I found this oddly amusing.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I watched this story as it came out.
I think it's somewhat convincing and somewhat not.
His parents seemed to have trained some of the answers if you watch the interview with them in it, you can see them waiting for certain answers by watching their lips as if they wish they could speak for him. Maybe he was just missing parts of his original story. Kids do miss steps in stories sometimes, but maybe they were waiting to hear the story they made up in part?

I believe in the afterlife, but I guess I also remember somewhere before here, and have left my body on occasion. Don't know about heaven though, or Hell for that matter.

Also your title is misspelled.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Might wanna work on that "Son of a Pasture". Does that imply loaded with Bull?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

That implies that the son of a pasture is more likely to see heaven than the son of a fireman. It's a slight red flag that would need further vetting to make sure the father didn't influence the story as to bring about a religious agenda. No judgement here on that, just saying.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Kids just trying to get his 15 minutes.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So the kid whose been told his whole life that heaven exists, has an NDE and projects heaven?

Seems legit.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Also confirmed by Percy Collett and many others...

Very few people have heard of this man, he knew and worked with Smith Wigglesworth at one point. After he had this experience, the Pope asked him to come to the Vatican because he heard that Dr. Collett spoke to Jesus and Mary while he was in Heaven. He also saw JFK in a part of Heaven called the "outer perimeter". He saw dinosaurs there also.

The Modesto Bee

"Percy was born in England, met his first angel after his mother died when he was five, met the same angel again in 1917, served in the US navy, became a medical missionary in Brazil in 1933, served as a US army doctor in World War 2.

"I met the Devil alone in the jungle… I walked right over him."

"All the Bishops of Rome voted 100% for me to go to Rome to tell them about Heaven."

"When people tell me to see a psychiatrist I tell them ‘I am a psychiatrist’."

"I’ve been interrogated by 400 lawyers. But they couldn’t shake my story."

For seven years in the 1970s Percy fasted and prayed: "Let me see your glory."

LINK

Dr. Percy Collet prayed for 7 1/2 years to see heaven. He was a missionary to the Amazon jungle when God honored his request and took him to heaven for 5 and 1/2 days. Collett and 250 Indians and missionaries prayed for eight days to God to show them Heaven. On the 9th day everyone saw angels in the sky and on the 10th they were all "struck down by the glory of God". Then: "My soul came out of my body. Your soul is God's intelligence in you."

As my soul had left my body and my soul looked down at my own body, my guardian Angel, who had been with me for so many years, said to me: "We are going to take the Journey. I have not been in Heaven since you were born and at the time I appeared to you in Edgehill." My soul and the Angel stood there in expectation as everyone else was still lying on their backs under the power of THE LIVING GOD. We were the only ones standing.

An eight foot angel with a flaming sword took Percy's soul on a six hour journey through space to a great planet called Heaven. "It's over two trillion miles away. We passed two light years in one hour." After passing the sun at millions of miles a minute, we came to another sun and another solar system and planets all around it. Heaven is a real planet 80 times bigger than the earth and 2,000,000 miles around. LINK

Here are some links for anyone who wants to read about this:

YouTube Video (audio only meat & potatoes only - edited to 3 hours)

In the book he mostly writes about his family and his earthly life, the video & audio files focus more on his trip to heaven.

I walked in Heaven with Jesus (PDF only)

Percy Collett MP3s and Book

edit on 27-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

There is no way, that an OBE can confirm the existance of heaven.

OBE's are projections of your mind's wants and needs. It's a waking dream. I've had hundred if not thousands of them, and what manifests in OBE's and NDE's (several as a child) is the result of your deepest rooted beliefs and thoughts.

Not all people experience heaven when they go through an NDE or OBE, so that disproves the theory right there.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is THE most important subject in life and also the most controversial which is why I am always glad to see a thread like this.

Dr. George Rodonaia was a Soviet dissident who was assassinated by the KGB and spent three days in a morgue freezer:

"Dr. Rodonaia was killed by the KGB, pronounced dead, taken to the morgue for three days and returned to life during his own autopsy. Dr. Rodonaia was a psychiatric researcher who worked for the KGB and later became a dissident. He was a scientist trained in historical materialism and did not believe in God."

"George Rodonaia underwent one of the most extended cases of a near-death experience ever recorded. Pronounced dead immediately after he was hit by a car in 1976, he was left for three days in the morgue. He did not "return to life" until a doctor began to make an incision in his abdomen as part of an autopsy procedure. Prior to his NDE he worked as a neuropathologist. He was also an avowed atheist. LINK

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Emanuel Tuwagirairmana was dead for 7 days!

Emanuel Tuwagirairmana's has to be the most incredibly miraculous, bizarre and extreme of all the NDE's I have yet read, because he was said to have been dead for at least seven days! Emanuel Tuwagirairmana was born in Rwanda and had been dead for 7 days after an ethnic cleansing attack. His arm had almost been eaten off by maggots! If such is the case, then indeed it would have to have been the work of Jesus, because Emanuel definitely encountered the Christ throughout his remarkably long stay in heaven. As far as the power of the Christ Spirit is concerned, no matter how much one's body has decayed, if your mission is not finished yet, your mission is not finished yet! "GO BACK!" Remember Lazarus? LINK

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Jesus is the only way and many are not going to make it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

So the kid whose been told his whole life that heaven exists, has an NDE and projects heaven?

Seems legit.

~Tenth

I guess that projecting things that you have absolutely NO concept of will ALSO seem legit then....

"Colton, still 4 years old, told his mother “you had a baby die in your tummy didn’t you”, which completely shocked them both because they had never told him about their miscarriage. They asked him how he knew and he said that he met his sister in Heaven and she told him what happened."

"Well he’s 7 years old now and it took a couple of years for his parents to really understand what happened, but when Colton Burpo was four years he was having surgery in the hospital for a burst appendix. While he was in surgery he apparently had some sort of out of body experience and could see what his parents were doing. He witnessed that his dad was praying and his mom on her cellphone. Both parents say they have no clue how he knew that, but that it’s absolutely true. And the story just gets more interesting from there.

Apparently during the same surgery Colton went to Heaven where he recounts how he met his grandfather who he had never known, who he later recognized in photos. The interesting thing is that he didn’t recognize photos of his grandfather as an old man with glasses, which is how everyone knew him, but rather as a young man. Colton’s father literally had go find a photo of ‘Pop’ as a young man before Colton was able to recognize him. Now that’s pretty wild.

Link

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Out of all the pictures of Jesus that people have shown Colton Burpo to ask him if it looks like what Jesus looked like, he said that the only accurate picture that he has seen of his face is that of the one painted by the girl named Akiane Kramarik.

In the book, Heaven is for Real, Of all the drawing renditions of Jesus, the only one that Colton agreed looked like the guy he saw in Heaven was that of Akiane Kramarik that you can see in this video.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

How you live your life will determine where you go...

Tamara Laroux was broken and aimless and thought her only option was to put a gun to her heart. Tamara attempted suicide by shooting herself in the chest. She died and came back to life. She believes she experienced the afterlife between the time she was bleeding out and when she recovered.

I was convinced there was no way to live a completely happy life. If I couldn’t live happy, I didn’t want to live at all.

I believed the only answer for me was to end my life. I began screaming out to God, “God, forgive me.” The gun went off. My lungs began to fill up with blood. I began to go deaf. My eyes were open, and I became blinded. I knew that death was gripping my soul. Then all of a sudden I felt my soul leave my body. I instantly began falling and falling.

At that moment I knew I was no longer in control of my destiny. I ended up in a place that was complete torment. My body was burning. I no longer was lonely. I was no longer depressed. I became depression. I became loneliness. I became a tormented being of fear. I saw all of these other people and everybody was screaming out in pain. The mutual thing that everyone shared there was their desire to scream out to everybody on earth, “Do not come here. Acknowledge that life is about Jesus Christ.”

Eternity is real. Hell is real. Heaven is real. How you live your life will determine where you go. Everybody cried out that their loved ones would hear the truth.

I saw the hand of God literally come down. I knew that He was coming for me. His hand picked me up, and instantaneously I was no longer a being of tormented sin. I now was being cleansed. God took me over the Heavens.Source

The person below describes the SAME things that Colton described seeing. He mentions the reptilian creatures and cages too amongst other things.

For those who keep wondering why God made Hell and why humans end up there, this is the response given to this young Ecuadorian girl, who was shown Heaven and Hell:

When the Lord weeps, it's different than we do. He would weep with this pain in His heart and He would sob profoundly.

"I did not create hell for humanity," Jesus said.

So I asked Him, "Then why is humanity here, Lord?"

He answered, "Daughter, I created hell for satan and his angels, who are the demons;

(Matt. 25:41) but, because of sin and the lack of repentance, humanity ends here, and there are more that perish than those who reach My glory!" (Matt 7:14) He continued weeping and it would hurt me so much to see how He cried. "Daughter, I gave My life for humanity, so that it would not perish, so that it would not end up in this place. I gave My life out of love and mercy, so that humanity would proceed to repentance and could enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

Jesus would moan as someone who could no longer withstand the pain, that's how much pain He felt watching the people here. LINK

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I mean it's not like kids are impressionable or easily brainwashed by their parents or anything.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The parents, one of them a pastor and the other a pastor's wife, had 8 years to read into and inform this kid on his own experience.

I don't believe it for a minute. Not because I don't believe in NDE's or OBE's. I don't believe this kid and his family.
edit on 27-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I find brainwashed children to be a bad thing, just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

join