It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help... I Need Some Positive Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hello,

I have never made a public request like this before but I feel this is important on a personal family matter.

I am a busy profesional and have a house full of kids. My wife is a Teacher and is a second year law student. Our lives are crazy busy! Recently my wife's law school had locked her out of specific classes to allow her to complete her degree. Like I said this is a selfish request but I know that there are a lot of people here on ATS with big hearts...

My request is simple...
Please focus some positive energy and good thoughts towards my family and our situation. Not much to ask but I feel it is important enough to share it here!

The past year we have had 2 deaths in our immediate family. One of those being a sudden aortic anuerism of a 36 year old family member in our house. We have had struggles before and I'm sure that we will survive! I was just hoping for some good Karma,positive energy or even prayer!

Thank you for letting me indulge myself!

Love
Red

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Positive thoughts headed your way.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Best wishes and much love to you and your family....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

The air is positively humming around me with the power of positivity I am sending your way.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
Hello,

I have never made a public request like this before but I feel this is important on a personal family matter.

I am a busy profesional and have a house full of kids. My wife is a Teacher and is a second year law student. Our lives are crazy busy! Recently my wife's law school had locked her out of specific classes to allow her to complete her degree. Like I said this is a selfish request but I know that there are a lot of people here on ATS with big hearts...

My request is simple...
Please focus some positive energy and good thoughts towards my family and our situation. Not much to ask but I feel it is important enough to share it here!

The past year we have had 2 deaths in our immediate family. One of those being a sudden aortic anuerism of a 36 year old family member in our house. We have had struggles before and I'm sure that we will survive! I was just hoping for some good Karma,positive energy or even prayer!

Thank you for letting me indulge myself!

Love
Red

Positive energy and plenty of prayer coming your way!!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Like I said... There are a lot of caring souls here on ATS!
Thank you all!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Recently my wife's law school had locked her out of specific classes to allow her to complete her degree

am i missing something? i dont know what 'locked out' means. but if its allowing her to complete a degree, isnt that a good thing?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa

Recently my wife's law school had locked her out of specific classes to allow her to complete her degree

am i missing something? i dont know what 'locked out' means. but if its allowing her to complete a degree, isnt that a good thing?

It means she can't take them because they're full and she needs them for her degree but can't get in them

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
oh i get it, now i feel pretty stupid.
uhm good luck op.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

oh i get it, now i feel pretty stupid.
uhm good luck op.

nah, don't feel stupid, you just didn't know, that's why you ask

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Prayers for you and your family from me.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

It means she can't take them because they're full and she needs them for her degree but can't get in them

Exactly...
The next time those classes are offered at her school would be 2014...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You should go out, and find some of those titles about people who got out of the rat race. There's lot of people who wrote books on this, what they did and how they did it. Also sounds like your work a holics. I use to be one. It's awful. And it's hard to get out of too. You need to quit everything for about 6 months. Then it will start to feel normal. I'm not saying don't work. But I know that a balanced life is key to healthy living. You're out of balance and no amount of prayer or whatever is gonna change that. It's just a bandaid approach. Also on your death bed you'll never remember any time you spent at the office. You'll remember the vacations, loved ones, and fun times.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Thank you. We do find time to defuse and seperate ourselves from the rat race. We are lucky enough to live in the Pacific Northwest portion of the US. We are minutes from putting our selves and our kids in the Kayaks and being quiet on the water. We definately try to balance. It's tough sometimes but I think we understand the importance of putting everything on hold and shutting the world out for a break.
I agree though if at the end of life the only thing you have is money and possesions, you will have nothing to carry over into the next life. Love and memories are what stay with us.

Red

top topics

join