It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help me! victim of bio engineered morgellons.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

i was experimented on... morgellons 2nd gen

Text
Okay, so I was experimented on to lay out the whole tale and what I remember would take more time than I have right now.
Basically , I know morgellons isn't accidental. Its not from gmo mishaps...its bio/nano tech. I've seen it it. I. Have it.
Its in a state of inertness before contact w human subject. It comes in a wafer like sheet in a hexagonal pattern. The one I saw was reddish orange brown. Best I can describe the coloration. Think an oversized baked gel matrix.
When it hatches it looks like a large feathery spiricule like things.
I digress. That's for another post.
I need to know if anyone knows of a cure or way to regulate it effectively...I'm tired of these tiny fibers and metallic flecks "flying out of my skin, my nasal cavitiy, and tear ducts! I'm sick of the scarring and sensation of things movings through my skin...yes through not under...effen disturbing.
Any help appreciated
-Fight the system!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomPlague

hi, i've read a little about this disease, from what i remember your best eating plenty of alkali foods and putting baking powder in your bath water. probably not much use to you but i don't really know much more myself, sorry

thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There is no proof that a physical version of morgellons even exists. All of the "evidence" is hosted on conspiracy sites that have no crediblity. If you have fibers coming out of your tear ducts, then collect some and send it to a lab. This is really easy to prove, since it haven't been so far, I'm gonna say it is a delusion.

Doctors,[2] including dermatologists[3] and psychiatrists,[4] regard Morgellons as delusional infestation (also called delusional parasitosis), the belief that there is a pathogenic infestation that remains despite contrary medical evidence.[5]

The CDC researchers issued the results of their multi-year study in January 2012, indicating that there were no disease organisms present in Morgellons patients, the fibers found were normal clothing fibers, and suggested that patients' sensations were manifestations of “delusional infestation.”[8][9]

en.wikipedia.org...

Delusional parasitosis - Delusional parasitosis, also known as Ekbom's syndrome,[1] is a form of psychosis whose victims acquire a strong delusional belief that they are infested with parasites, whereas in reality no such parasites are presen

When my friend was having a psychotic breakdown he saw black thorns coming out of his skin, he tried to show people and no one else seen them but him.

Or you might have a real parasitic condition or other health problem. Go see a doctor. ATS cannot help you.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 27-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Basically , I know morgellons isn't accidental.

Well according to the CDC....

Unexplained medical conditions can cause serious illness and disability among individuals, as well as demands on health care resources. In January 2008, CDC began an investigation that sought to better understand an unexplained apparent dermopathy, commonly referred to as Morgellons. CDC partnered with Kaiser Permanente (KP) - Northern California, a large group health plan in an area where many possible cases had been reported, and the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, to begin a comprehensive clinical and laboratory study of this condition.

Results of the study, published in PloS One show this condition appears to be uncommon among a population representative of Northern California residents. Skin damage from the sun was the most common skin abnormality found, and no single underlying medical condition or infectious source was identified. Upon thorough analysis, most sores appeared to result from chronic scratching and picking, without an underlying cause. The materials and fibers obtained from skin-biopsy specimens were mostly cellulose, compatible with cotton fibers

This comprehensive study of an unexplained apparent dermopathy demonstrated no infectious cause and no evidence of an environmental link. There was no indication that it would be helpful to perform additional testing for infectious diseases as a potential cause. Future efforts should focus on helping patients reduce their symptoms through careful attention to treatment of co-existing medical, including psychiatric conditions, that might be contributing to their symptoms

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Okay...thank you for your replies fellow ATSers.
I have had specimens analyzed for parasites and they said the specs. Matched no know parasite.
The many hospitals I've been to refuse to treat me for a parasitic infestation because I haven't left the country.
All I got to say is this condition has driven me to t he point of suicide. Many times
Thankfullly I am not weak willed.
Be safe. Be aware

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Let me ask you this: what does the armed services institute. Ofpathology (also known as the armed services institute of biological research) have to do with a study performed by the cdc?
I am from northern cali....I was intitially seen by kaiser permente nor-cal.....
I'm speculating but the whole affair reeks of. DAARPA

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
When I was younger, I once had a metallic shred poking out of my right middle fingernail.
It was poking out of the middle of my fingernail as if it busted out or something shoved it in.

I remember nothing happening that caused a shard of metal to be shoved into my fingernail.
I mean, I'm sure something DID happen that I was completely unaware of happening.

But maybe I just felt like sharing that story.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

what makes you think you were experimented on?? you seem pretty sure about it.

personally i think you need to talk to a mental health professional (i'm not trying to be mean in saying that - i really think it would be a good idea). this is obviously upsetting you so much that you're to the point of wanting to harm yourself.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Have you tried colloidal silver? You can take it orally as well as using it externally. You might do some research on it first.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Last yr I suddenly had open horrible sores on my neck back and right arm only. They refused to heal. I go to the Dr and its an autoimmune disorder... another lupus thingy. Now they aere healing and scarring like crazy. Looks like Ive been shot with a shotgun adn picked the pellets out. LOL! Anyway, when they were healing I too had fibers in the sores... and this wormy feeling in rthe areas that the sores were. Like a tingly worm in my skin sensation. You really need to go have your blood tested for Lupus ir another autoimmune disorder. There are tests for many of them.

From your writing I unfortunately see disconnected thoughts and etc. A chat with a psych wont hurt either. Many chemical imbalances can be treated well these days.

Good luck!!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I read somewhere someone bathed with Borax which was in the washing powder and that removed them. You can give it a try and see if it helps. Or mabie try a zapper that may work. Otherwise i dont no but if you keep looking and researching your sure to find something. There is a cure for everything its just finding it thats the problem.

May God bless you x

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Alcohol.
edit on Sun Oct 27 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seekeroftruthkiss

this post is over a year old and the last time the OP was on ATS was october of last year........

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You can lure them out with a SCHNITZEL.

Just put a SCHNITZEL near the wound and they will be attracted by the juicy meat, leaving your body!

In no time you will be free of the Mormellons!

new topics

top topics

join