It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Describe the Alien World you imagine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Now lets assume that somewhere in the universe their is another civilisation.

Whether or not it be animal life (dinosaur like creatures etc) or life similar to our own (human)

What do you imagine their world to look like? Similar to ours? or perhaps like Cybertron? Or maybe like alof of the worlds on Star Wars / Star Trek.

I personally imagine an alien world to be one which has many moons orbiting it, with civilisations on each moon, maybe not entire ones, but atleast some sort of settlements etc whether this is for scientific purposes or whatever.

I am undecided on the colour of the world, whether or not photosynthesis exists and turns all plant life green. or whether or not the green on another world is infact blue, or red, a bit like how trees go in the autumn.

What does everyone else imagine?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I like the idea of an extraterrestrial civilization existing one of many moons of a gas giant planet with rings. Part of a binary stellar system.

The sky would be awesome. A huge planet filling most of the sky with the rings reaching from horizon to horizon. Other nearby moons and two suns.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I always image an advanced civilisation, a place of peace and harmony. Where technology and nature have been moulded together into a close relationship and provide sustainable living.

I imagine metropolises of highly intellectual beings focused on further advancement of their race. I imagine the planet to be somewhat like our own, but with a different sky colour, perhaps 2 suns or many moons, something even more beautiful than our own sky.

I suppose that these thoughts just come from my own wishes about our race and where I wish we were headed ourselves.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kevbrownuk

I imagine an alien world to look similar to ours but with more moons, less water, and perhaps a darker sky.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My favorite planet, Pandora.

-SAP-

new topics

top topics

join