It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linkin Park Releases Album Perfect for the Zombie Apocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Its a long standing rumor on this website that certain celebrities in the know are considered TBTB or The Illuminati.

Is Linkin Park a part of this very selective group of people? Linkin Park's newest album is entitled "Living Things" and with song track titles like BURN IT DOWN, VICTIMIZED, SKIN TO BONE, and TINFOIL. It is a perfect collaboration of songs to coincide with this year's supposed Zombie Apocalypse!

Am I just grasping at straws here? Music is often taken from the experiences of the band members or the troubles in the world. However, In all the interviews, Linkin Park has never once mentioned the Bath Salts experiences going on in the South Eastern USA. Even though one can draw connections between the two.

Further More, a simple Google Search for Linkin Park + Zombie Apocalypse yields results that past Linkin Park Songs are people's favorite song choices for the Apocalypse! Is it just their type of style that makes people think about Zombies? Or is it something more?

Either way, The Walking Dead should get in on this!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'd recommend other bands such as Anthrax, Slayer, Tankard, and Municipal Waste. They all have a number of zombie-themed songs, all of which are pretty damn good.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Having listened to Linkin Park since they first came out, I can say I'm pretty sure if anything they are against TPTB. Have you listened to their last album from start to finish? A Thousand Suns track list is

1. The Requiem
2. The Radiance
3. Burning In The Skies
4. Empty Spaces
5. When They Come For Me
6. Robot Boy
7. Jornada Del Muerto
8. Waiting For The End
9. Blackout
10. Wretches And Kings
11. Wisdom, Justice, And Love
12. Iridescent
13. Fallout
14. The Catalyst
15. The Messenger

The album is meant to be listened from start to finish.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Sometimes to be against is to be for. How can you fight the system by profiting off of it yourselves? haha

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

spreading a message to the masses through a conceptual album is nothing new. The more people we make aware of things going on in life the better chance we have at freedom.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

This belongs in off-topic.

Besides, why give attention to such a #ty band?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Like most celebrities that use Illuminati/Occult symbolism, I wouldn't say they are necessarily in the Illuminati, but they are probably puppets for them. They probably were approached by them because of their popularity. With musicians, it shows when this happens based on how big of a change their music makes.

For LP it happened prior to the release of their last album Minutes to Midnight. They changed their sound a lot (and even started cursing on songs. Something they had never done before) and altered their logo. The new logo contains a Masonic Pyramid. As seen here

This change in sound/style/logo also came after their collaborative work with Jay-Z, who is definitely closely affiliated with the Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Pretenders to the throne + whiny lead vocals = no thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Godspeed you! Black Emperor

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

yeah i agree. a good zombie album should consist of certain theatric, vile, bloody, violent, consisting of vocals themed around zombies or those who seek them out (or those "surviving them" argh) if i keep a cool head i know that they can become less and less every day. i like the idea of using cliffs to liquify zombies. like really tall cliffs. i'm rambling. linkin park has been docile for too long to understand the pure anarchy and destruction as result of living death.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Well I listened to the A Thousand Sun album from beginning to end. Based on their change of style around the time they started hanging with Jay-Z and the change of logo which includes a Masonic Pyramid, it seems like they are strongly influenced by the Illuminati and the Occult and quite possibly could be in league with them.

And if you listen to the album and look at the track titles it's safe to say that they are hinting at things that are associated with the Illuminati. Clearly the album has end times and nuclear war references. There also seems to be a lot of references to transhumanism which has a growing following and I am convinced is an Illuminati idea, to turn us into cyborgs. Look at songs like Robot Boy, Wisdom Love and Justice (where they take an MLK speech and gradually turn his voice into a robot voice), and Fallout where they lighly play vocals from the song The Radiance and turn the voice into a robot voice).

If I am wrong and LP is not associated with the Occult then they are at least hinting at these things happening.

ETA: I'm still doing research into all of this. I'm a long-time LP fan so it would really suck if they sold out to the Illuminati and were purposefully using Occult imagery, I do know that since they changed their sound/logo they started working with Rick Rubin who is an odd guy. I'm going to look into his possible Occult connection.
edit on 6/30/12 by shaluach because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
see an album with openly occultist themes is death scream bloody gore, death spiritual healing, necrophagia, holocausto del la morte mayhem De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas, cannibal corpse vile, my list of songs for the zombie apocolypse from different albums would be

1. zombie ritual (death)

2. mental orgasm (zyklon b)

3. pursuit of vikings (amon amarth)

4. death the philosopher

5. necrophagia and you will live in terror

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
***Sorry quoting shrunk what I typed and I'm tired of messing around with it trying to make it normal, this is the best I can do***
Originally posted by shaluach

A Thousand Suns is a concept album with its theme around a War. I've started calling the US Gov a War Machine.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent. I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.*
The Radiance lyrics

You say you're not gonna fight 'Cause no one would fight for you And you think there's not enough love And no one to give it to And you're sure you've hurt for so long You've got nothing left to lose So you say you're not gonna fight 'Cause no one would fight for you, You say the weight of the world has kept you from letting go And you think compassion's a flaw And you'll never let it show And you're sure you've hurt in a way That no one will ever know But someday, the weight of the world Will give you strength to go
Some of Robot Boy Lyrics

I'm stuck in this bed you made Alone with a sinking feeling I saw through the words you said To the secrets you've been keeping It's written upon your face All the lies how they cut so deeply You can't get enough you take And take and take and never say No, you've gotta get it inside You push it back down, you push it back down No, you'll never get it inside Push it back down, blackout, blood in your eye, You say that it's not your fault And swear that I am mistaken You said it's not what it seems No remorse for the trust you're breaking You run but then back you fall Suffocate in the mess you're making You can't get enough you take And take and take and take and take F*** it, are you listening
Part of Blackout Lyrics

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop." (Mario Savio)
To save face, how low can you go Talk a lot of game but yet you don't know static on the way make us all say whoa The people up top push the people down low, Get down and obey every word Steady getting mine if you haven't yet heard Wanna take what I got, don't be absurd Don't fight the power, nobody gets hurt If you haven't heard yet then I'm letting you know There ain't # we don't run when the guns unload And no one make a move unless my people say so Got everything outta control, now everybody go, Steel unload, final blow We the animals take control Hear us now, clear and true Wretches and kings we come for you, So keep pace, how slow can you go Talk a lot of # and yet you don't know Fire on the way, make you all say whoa The people up top and the people down low, Get down and I'm running it like that The front of the attack is exactly where I'm at Somewhere in between the kick and the hi hat The pen and the contract, the pitch and the contact So get with the combat, I'm letting 'em know There ain't # you can say to make me back down no So push the button let the whole thing blow Spinning everything outta control, now everybody let go
Part of Wretches and Kings

Wretches and Kings & Blackout kind of almost seem like they are referring to the Government. I can't say for absolute certainty that they are not part of the Illuminati, this album more seems like it calls out the Government a bit and calling out to the people that we may not want to fight now but the weight of the world will give us the strength to fight.
Idk that's just how I feel when I listen to the album. There are a couple songs on there that I really can relate to, something that I've always loved about Linkin Park.

edit on 1-7-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2012 by knoledgeispower because: trying to adjust quote size

edit on 1-7-2012 by knoledgeispower because: darn quote size shrinking

edit on 1-7-2012 by knoledgeispower because: trying to make it easy to read

top topics

join