It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Hillary Totally Lost It????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Are you kidding me?

I'm sorry, I used to like Hillary and have respect for her. And making things fun and light-hearted is usually cool.

But this?

Is she cackling in joy because Barry's getting further and further under the bus everyday? Was she drinking?

This seems to be the problem of the political class today -no respect for the laws or Constitution which they swear to uphold. She is Secretary of State, the person charged with building diplomatic relations around the world, and she's totally lost it. WTF? lol

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What should i say..i dont like her..shes lying and has lost her heart..roboter with robot minds.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

At first I thought "what's the big deal" but you have to watch the whole video, and yes you are right, she has lost her mind, the political class doesn't give a crap about the constitution or the country, and the just further shows how far we have fallen and how close we are to the brink.

Sad, sad times.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

Is she cackling in joy because Barry's getting further and further under the bus everyday? Was she drinking?

Wow, way to read into something

She makes it pretty clear that it was in jest to the fact that she "owns a pantsuit in every color except for purple", and the family of the man being sworn in is apparently very fond, or just happened to be wearing purple.

Is there something wrong in our government? Hell yes, but...

Does it have to do with Hilary making a "pantsuit" joke? I really doub't it

Besides, after all these years of evrybody else making fun of her pansuits, it was a bit refreshing to hear it come from her mouth.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sounds to me like someone's mad Hillary is having a little fun. Why so serious?
edit on 27-6-2012 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

did you watch the whole thing?

She shouldn't be making jokes while swearing someone in to office.

She still had those ridiculous glasses on as she read him the oath to repeat...

Not cool.

On a side note she IS crazy.

edit on 6/27/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think the joke is about MeK. The Republicans want MeK removed from the terrorist list. MeK's color is purple. Rush Limbaugh is saying Hillary Clinton is Tied To ‘Muslim Sisterhood’ because of her shift from the Republican choice of dictators and terrorist groups. The Republicans still think a terrorist group or dictator is there friend if they have a common enemy. MeK hates Iran even though they are Iranian. But MeK has done terrorist attacks against the US illing troops and even a general in terorist attacks. They hung Blackwater contractors from a bridge in Fallujah after they burned them and dragged them through the streets. When Fallujah was captured by our military they were able to take the town back from our military because of Rumesfelds cosiness with them. He told the military to give all there weapons back and leave them alone. They took the town back. When the military took the town back a second time Rumesfeld said give them there weapons back and leave them alone. The military said FU were taking there weapons. The Republicans are trying to force Hillary to remove them from the terrorist list and wanted it done as they were being moved from Camp Fallujah where they have been held since they were taken in 2004 on the second war in Fallujah to take the town.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
well lets say she, might have been a little more ,dignified?, it is the White House.
where some of the most respected,,,awww never mind,, prob fit in at the back of the bus.
more,,more,, yaaa baby,, ,,

time and a place,, hey beads,, stop their we get it,,,of course being married,, might be Menopause,, was she getting any hot flash's?,,
ya,, gee that was fun ,,not. lol

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

Sure, there's nothing wrong with a little fun. But wearing cat glasses while stating, "Do solemnly swear to support and defend the Constitution of the United States..." is a mockery of the process.

Seriously?

It's not about Mike Hammer's family, or Mike Hammer caring. It's about the people of the country, and the basic disrespect for the rule of law. The ruling class is making a mockery of it. And it is a serious issue.

I guess that's the point.

Solemnly swearing to uphold the Constitution is a serious issue, and deserves better than this cackling idiot wearing cat glasses and Mardi Gras beads. Can you imagine if Justice Roberts would have carried on like this when he swore in Obama? There's a lack of decency and respect, and even disdain that the many members of the ruling class has for we, the people, and this video epitomizes it.

edit on 27-6-2012 by UltimateSkeptic1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2012 by UltimateSkeptic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think she lost it some time ago, unkempt, scruffy and disrespectful. About as diplomatic as Freddie Starr, but he's funny. I spent some time with Jean Kennedy Smith when she was Irish ambassador, that is what you could call a lady.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Please, hurry up and say you were joking

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Has Hillary Totally Lost It????

When did she ever have "it" to lose it?

Can't stand Hillary come this November peope are going to come and see, and watch her get fired by the new guy.
edit on 27-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
?

No she's not nuts. Everyone was laughing at her being silly. It was a swearing in ceremony which she made lighthearted.

It's a bit of a reach to say she's happy about Obama somehow being under a bus. Politicians who have a sense of humor or at least try to be grounded are a breath of fresh air.

Being too dam serious all the time is a disorder.
edit on 27-6-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

Haha, nope. By all means, go about being mad over this.

I've witnessed my fair share of oath taking and swearing in where laughter and smiles were involved during the process. It makes everyone feel a little at ease and relaxed. To think they don't understand the seriousness of it at the same time is ignorant. Relax.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Sek82 because: Moar

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I agree its not cool to be so flippant concerning a swearing in... but what do we expect? They ( politicians) are so comfortable in knowing they can do whatever the hell they want and it really doesnt matter what the populace says. Its their party and they can be silly if they want.

I never liked all of her politics, but I did like Hills as a person. Something happened because she is not quite acting like she used to. I say its menopause.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

She is having someone take an oath to defend our country. Shouldn't this be a very serious occasion? Watching her have fun any other time would have been fine, but not like this.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

It should be taken seriously, but this does not mean the occasion has to be serious. When you are in a room where tensions, nervousness or stress are high, this sort of light hearted approach can clear all of that is a heartbeat. It is good.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
?

No she's not nuts. Everyone was laughing at her being silly. It was a swearing in ceremony which she made lighthearted.

It's a bit of a reach to say she's happy about Obama somehow being under a bus. Politicians who have a sense of humor or at least try to be grounded are a breath of fresh air.

Being too dam serious all the time is a disorder.
edit on 27-6-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

That quite frankly is bull. A swearing in is a formal occasion, just the same as a new presidential swearing in. The apparent joke was out of place.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Ive alwas thought Hilary to be power mad....i beieve her one and only aim is to be a way tougher president than little Willy..................
I think she has dreams shes Margret Thatcher in drag sometimes

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm no Hillary fan, but to me she looks like someone who is comfortable with her decision to leave politics and for the first time in many years does not have to calculate evry word and move.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join