It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen's masonic handshake with McGuinness

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NAMTERCES

Do you mean to tell me that I have possibly shook hands with a mason and didn't know it? Or you saying that I would have had to been possessed by another mason to tell if the person was a mason? Wow that freaks me out. I wonder if that's how they recruit?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noble01

Do you mean to tell me that I have possibly shook hands with a mason and didn't know it?

Of course, he may have tested you and found you didn't respond with the right grip, so changed his hand immediately to a regular handshake. You'd notice a little "fumble" in the shaking of the hand, but that's all.

Or you saying that I would have had to been possessed by another mason to tell if the person was a mason?

If you're not a mason, and didn't learn the grips, and suddenly find yourself gripping someone else's hand in an unusual way, that would be your clue that you're being directed. Most people wouldn't notice these things, however, man is usually half-asleep, sort of walking around semi-conscious.

Wow that freaks me out. I wonder if that's how they recruit?

Nah, they don't need to recruit. Why would you recruit a body that you could take over anytime and make do anything you want? That's why the rule is, the person must ask to be a mason himself. The theory is that his soul is "awake" enough to feel the urge to seek more light, so he comes in on his own free will. If he's not sufficiently "awake" to feel that urge, then it's better to just use him for a horse. The only two roles are "horse" and "rider". The "riders" are free. The "horses" don't even know there's such a thing as being free. They haven't been "raised" from the dead, i.e. the semi-conscious automaton walking zombie state that most humans walk about the planet in.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Ok so I am really freaked out! You have such a wealth of information that can really shake people, that is some heavy stuff. I could of been possessed or contaminated and didn't know it. Thinking back now I did feel a little light headed at a dinner my family had couple months ago. I was introduced to a distant cousin for the first time, and later that day I had to go lie down.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join