It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen's masonic handshake with McGuinness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
While watching the news earlier, something caught my attention, namely the way the queen shakes McGuinness' hand.

I took a look at the other shakes, and the only person who gets a thumb on the second knuckle from both the queen and Phillip is McGuinness.

There is a discussion in this thread on Icke's forum, I hope I'm allowed to link to it, if not, I'm very sorry!
www.davidicke.com...

To keep people on this page I'll just include the relevant pics and links from that specific thread;

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And this guy gets a regular shake

In the background here you can see Phillip giving a 2nd knuckle press to McGuinness as well

Here's a youtube clip if you want to see the full thing

And this is the cover of the BBC homepage, in case it wasn't obvious enough yet

The headline for the article is "Queen in SYMBOLIC N Ireland handshake"

There are threads about this already, but they're in general topics and there's no mention of the actual handshake looking to be a masonic one so I opened up a new one, hope that's fine!
edit on 27/6/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well you are not the only one who thought it.

As soon as I saw it I said the the gf, "That is a masonic handshake", also noted the lack of in the other shake.

Got to love the BBC title, Symbolic....

The queen is the head of the order of the garter, which I think is related (I could be very wrong here)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am confused, how can Her Royal Highness give a Masonic hand shake. Can she be a Mason?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
is the queen 1 of the 13 illuminati bloodline familly ?
and zionism jews in Israel are a second one
rothchild,bilderger are another ?

im very curious to know who can be those 13 familly
but im sure the queen is one exposed to the public
all other are very secret

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I've often wondered who they are too, can anyone on ats provide a full list?
edit on 27-6-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
I am confused, how can Her Royal Highness give a Masonic hand shake. Can she be a Mason?

Unless she's a queen in the colloquial sense of the word, no. This is just more of the tiresome same old same old

Fitz

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
When I saw the picture on the BBC page I wondered how long before the "Mason Handshake" would surface.

I must admit I did look twice as the photo showed so clearly the handshake, which of course was the whole point of the exercise.

Not being a mason I am not 100% certain, but I believe that the handshake involves the middle finger, not thumb.

Anyway, this is the second handshake, there was an earlier one, in private with, I think, only 5 others present. Any strange handshakes would have happened then of course.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

I wish the Queen of England was a clandestine Freemason, could you imagine how sweet the Temples of the mixed Lodges in the UK would be with her patronage? Alas, this is just another conspiracy fantasy.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

supposedly, these are them:
1. The Astor Bloodline

2. The Bundy Bloodline

3. The Collins Bloodline

4. The DuPont Bloodline

5. The Freeman Bloodline

6 The Kennedy Bloodline

7 The Li Bloodline

8. The Onassis Bloodline

9 The Reynolds bloodline

10 The Rockefeller Bloodline

11. The Rothschild Bloodline

12. The Russell Bloodline

13. The Van Duyn Bloodline

who knows if its true or not.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by VoidHawk

supposedly, these are them:
1. The Astor Bloodline

2. The Bundy Bloodline

3. The Collins Bloodline

4. The DuPont Bloodline

5. The Freeman Bloodline

6 The Kennedy Bloodline

7 The Li Bloodline

8. The Onassis Bloodline

9 The Reynolds bloodline

10 The Rockefeller Bloodline

11. The Rothschild Bloodline

12. The Russell Bloodline

13. The Van Duyn Bloodline

who knows if its true or not.

About half of those I'd never heard of before.
My guess would be the nearer the top you are the less known you are.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

You have actually probably heard of more of them than you realize. Like the Astor family. Nearly every coastal state in america has a city named "Astoria", after that family.

The names actually pop up everywhere, if youre looking for them.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The handshake may be calculated, but not necessarily by the Masons. It is a grip typical among politicians and celebrities who have to shake a lot of hands: push thumb base to thumb base and angle the fingers downward - and this reduces the risk that the other person will hurt you with a tight handshake.

It's no secret that the Royals are on good terms with the Masons, although exactly who is a member and where is not public knowledge. I doubt that the Queen of England has to use a particular handshake or other secret sign to tell other people "I am a VIP".

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Shaking hands with a slave?

There is going to be a huge potato shortage this year

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

Masonic handshake? More like the handshake of someone who does not want to shake the hand of the murdering barsteward that killed her cousin....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
She is shaking the hand hand of a man who was involved in the death of one of her family members, for the sake of peace. Nothing to see here other than Her Majesty putting on a brave face for the sake of easing tension between different states.

This is the woman who everyone claims does nothing but suck the money out of the people, maybe one day they will stop listening to the clueless idiots and actually do some research on what she actually does for the UK and commonwealth.

She did well today, and has my respect.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelchildoflight2011

Exactly..

What the OP and his dillusional fantasy fail to realise, aside from the obvious that you mentioned, is that as a woman, she cannot be a member of the Freemasons.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Indeed and people claim all sorts of things about Her Maj, but she is being forced to do this by the Government. She is no more free than you or I, the only difference is her cell is better equipped!

In fact, you or I would have the choice to say "Piss off you murdering scumbag". She cannot.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is not the grip of a master mason.
I do wish the Queen was a member. I bet she would bring a fine sacrifice for the altar!
Tasting royal blood would be a real treat! I wonder if it's really blue?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
This is the woman who everyone claims does nothing but suck the money out of the people, maybe one day they will stop listening to the clueless idiots and actually do some research on what she actually does for the UK and commonwealth.

Please do enlighten me.

Also, no need for the insults, this is mere speculation so get [snip] off your horses, if you're going to call me things, first, please, point out where I blame her of anything other than giving a suspicious hand shake? That's right, I didn't, you lot need to calm [snip] down, there is NOTHING offensive in this thread and thus no reason to start throwing mud either.

You want an opinion? I don't have one, I don't know the truth and I'll never know either, the only thing I can do is observe and share these observations, if you don't like them, sod off to a thread where someone actually is insulting her if you feel the need to protect her majesty, don't turn this thread into something it's not, there are NO accusations in here beyond the fact that her handshake is suspicious.

I guess it's no coincidence both of you are Brits?

edit on 29/6/12 by masqua because: Removed profanities

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Awesome thread, S+F.

The Queen and her bloodline are major player in the Illuminati. Every now and then there is also a dead woman found on the royal estate.

Murder Investigation Begins as Dead Body found on Queen of England's Estate.

These are big time occultists who receive a secret grip from the Queen. I applaud you and others who remain vigilant and spot these things. Let's hope that one day the oppresive reign of Mystery Babylon will end and it's nefarious, cruel apostles.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join