The Rightful Constitutional Christian Ownership of America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I was looking at some other websites today and a common theme kept popping up. What I kept seeing was the Christian church taking credit for the constitution and almost every other aspect of our country. I thought I would post examples of what I mean in video form to get my point across.

This is a good example of the Christians inciting a riot by telling the Muslims enjoying their festival that they have all been lied to and their God is not the real God and that they must repent and join the Christians.

Here is a video showing a big guy preaching that anyone who does not join the Christian faith and get born again will go straight to hell.

In this video the organizer Rubin Israel (Real Name?) tells a reporter that this is a Christian country and he is just exercising his right to free religion.

Here is a video showing 2 pundits arguing the rights of gay marriage. One says it is fine and the other says it is not. The most telling aspect is the name of the person who uploaded the video gayforjesus4.

edit on 27-6-2012 by onecraftydude because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-6-2012 by onecraftydude because: link problems
edit on 27-6-2012 by onecraftydude because: video prob
edit on 27-6-2012 by onecraftydude because: linking probs
edit on 27-6-2012 by onecraftydude because: video link

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This video states that God was in the Declaration of Independence and the date of Our Lord was in the Constitution so therefor it is a christian country.

edit on 27-6-2012 by onecraftydude because: linking error

link   
Links broken..

link   
Their god isn't the real god? Can you prove this please?
While the fake christians were looking for trouble, the muslims reacted poorly. Of course liberals are going to stand with islam when they have a common enemy in christianity,
They keep attacking the fake christians which is kinda funny, but sad how far they have fallen into the abyss of politics

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Any god that asks for worship, is not a god.
Apparently he is a jealous god. Which makes no sense. 'god' does not feel jealousy. Therefore is not a god.

The three big main religions (christianity, judaism and islam) are all based on the saaaame stories as well.

A god who tempts people to murder their own kin,
Guess what? Not a god.
Satan maybe, but not god.
edit on 27/6/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
All these people with their imaginary friends, fighting over who's imaginary friend is better and more right.

How about we focus on tangible solutions? Solutions that have resulted in the betterment of all mankind.

DC

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
In this video Bush jr. says Christians and Muslims worship the same God. Now to be fair, he was a "C" student.

edit on 27-6-2012 by onecraftydude because: video link

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Seeing as the founding fathers of the USA were Freemasons, one would hardly call the country "Christian".
No wonder the leaders of Iran call the USA "the great satan" and having been to Washington DC and seeing the "all seeing eye" on the dollar bill, I can concur with that sentiment.
Just take a good look at the Washington Monument next time you go there.
As for Christians saying their God is the only one - People, just read and understand Genesis, where it talks about multiple gods descending from the heavens to mate with women on earth.
But the USA's evangelistic preachers, masquarading as Christians,just concentrate on the new testament and bore you to death with their nonsensical interpretations of those writings.
Please answer also - how can Jesus, as the son of god, be descended through Josph from King Danid and othere early characters.
Christianity = Piffle.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Fixed the links

FYI: If you want to link a youtube video you have to remove all of the url from the equal sign and before including http. This is the link to that page on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was hard for me to find and I am sure some others have been trying to figure this out for a while too.

Here is an example of what to get rid of:

Normal url from search bar copied and pasted Using youtube video button at top:

Just copy and paste the url, put it in the youtube video box, click ok and then shorten it from the v= sign left to the parenthesis.

edit on 27-6-2012 by onecraftydude because: video editing help

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This video starts off with the Christians telling the Muslims at their festival that they must accept Jesus as Gods son and they hate America.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This video has some good ideas and some bad ones, but the thing that strikes me is at about 16.00 min when the guy says we would be way better off if we were a Christian nation again. He goes on to say you would be able to leave your doors unlocked and walk down the street at night.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Now this thread was posted on ATS about the same time and it discusses the GOP in Texas opposing the teaching of critical thinking in schools. They want something that cannot be proven or refuted to be taught alongside scientific fact as one and the same.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

Yep The USA as a Christian nation seems to be a growing movement among those who need to push their agenda on everyone else - ie religious fundamentalists - in this case xian ones.

I do not think it is surprising - they see how much "fun" islamic nations have in beheading & hanging people & driving out any other form of worship, so of course htey want to have some of that for themselves.

Plus if they ever do think critically they find they have been had - so they do whatever they can to avoid doing so.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The last two generations of youth in the lands largely populated by Christian forefathers are completely oblivious to the systemic attack on faith in Jesus. They have zero clue that they are Israel in this world and could care less that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has Israel as His portion. They have zero clue to the time in which we live and cannot see that they are fallen away from the Truth. They are those who will fight Jesus.

Just as ancient Rome, known for it's "multiculturalism", and it's tolerance of its pantheon of gods, declared themselves "tolerant" of everything except for Christians who preached the One True God, today's youth cannot see that "tolerance" and "multiculturalism" has made them intolerant to the same thing - a God who declares that evil will not be tolerated. So intolerant were these "tolerant Romans" that they persecuted and tortured and killed thousands. And you just go along, happily accepting lie after lie. Tolerance isn't love, it is accepting evil as "good" and good as "evil". Hence why it's the buzzword of the day.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Except of course ancient rome became a "christian nation" when Constantine converted.

And then it fell......

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

The first commandment of the ten commandments is a ban on freedom of religion.

The first amendment establishes freedom of religion.

There are only a handful of parallels between Biblical laws and American laws and those are usually the common sense ones that nearly all civilizations have (such as outlawing stealing, murdering, etc). Most of the Old Testament laws can no longer be followed because they would get you arrested, and rightfully so. As for the New Testament Jesus never attempts to set up a new version of the Mosaic law and even defends the Old law to an extent. Jesus' moral advice, such as not allowing oneself to lust after a woman or to love thy neighbor, are not the sorts of things that can be legislated or incorporated into the Constitution. One cannot force someone to love someone else by law.

So even though many of the Founders of this country were Christians this is NOT a nation based upon Christianity in the slightest.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

While I agree with you that it "Should" be that way I don't think Christians see it that way. They want THEIR religion to be the official religion and be in every schoolbook and courthouse in America. That is what I was trying to show with the videos.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
In this video Bush jr. says Christians and Muslims worship the same God. Now to be fair, he was a "C" student.

I take it from your slanderizing a "C" student, and insinuating Bush Jr is an idiot for saying something like that, that you think he was wrong.

HELLO. Crafty!!! HELLO.

The GOD of the Christian Faith
The ALLAH of the Muslim Faith
The Jehovah of the Jewish Faith.

They are all the SAME GOD. No differences in any form, aside from TITLE imposed by MAN.

The Jews, (or better noted, the Hebrews Peoples, aka Israel of Isaac), and the Muslims, (or better noted, the Arab Peoples, aka the 12 Princes of Ishmael) are step brothers. Isaac and Ishmael would be step brothers, both Direct Sons of Abraham.

Both are also part of the Abrahamic Conventant which the following notes clearly.

Genesis 17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.
20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

The Christian side of this comes through our adoption of the Jewish/Hebrew GOD and his Son, Jesus.

So, despite suggesting a "C" Student made an error in commenting about this, GWB was right.

Makes one wonder Crafty, where you a "D" student?
Just jesting with you.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam
Please answer also - how can Jesus, as the son of god, be descended through Josph from King Danid and othere early characters.

So, YOU asked.

You get what you ask for here Sam.

1st, my friend, Joseph, the Carpenter, is not related to Christ or David for that matter. It is Mary, who's Cousin to Elizabeth, that is the Bloodline that traces it's lineage to King David. Joseph is Mary's Husband, and seemingly after the fact. (Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge).

2nd, my friend, it maybe a surprise to you, but the Old Testament, is basically a Family Tree. From Genesis Chapter 2, and the Creation of the Farmer (Tiller of the Earth), Adam and his riblet, Eve, through their Son Seth to Mary is the Family Tree of Christ recorded for us all.

It is this Bloodline that Satan, (aka the Devil, The Serpent, The Dragon, and on......) wished to eliminate with his seed (Cain) and Adam's first son, Abel. GOD protected this bloodline with the intervention of Noah's Flood. GOD Guided this Bloodline through Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael. GOD brought this Bloodline out of Captivity with Moses. GOD gave this Bloodline a Land of their own.

The Old Testament covers their (That Bloodlines) highlights and failures, but make no mistake, It's all about the Bloodline.

I hope that helps, since you asked

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shane

How can Jesus be the son of god when the new testament traces his lineage back, through male forefathers only, to at least King David.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join