It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The church is not EVIL

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I wanted to discuss the hatred among many people, the church. The church imo is the catholic and all denominations, so its universal in the christian community.

The church lately has been allegedly, (lol) been raping children. This, in many cases are all true. Not only do catholics have pedo sex with boys but other denominations as well.

The church as an organization is pretty bad. Many threads on this topic are everywhere. Pay offs, bribes, unaccpeting for their faults, pope should be tried, etc etc.

After all the hierchy BS is done with, i will honestly tell you all that the church as a community place for people to gather help each other and those in need are incredible.

A church is to provide, food, guidance, suffering. When all the politics of the church is gone we have many communities helping the poor, homeless and hungry. This is the true church, in local communities, not the organization bank. When politics are interjected (king david) trouble brews...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

A church is to provide, food, guidance, suffering.

There is where that 10% rule originated. But, after Jesus came, the rule was to give what your heart desired, for God loveth a cheerful giver. Many, people in the church still teach the 10% doctrine. But, many administrators in the church, use this money for self, and not others.
edit on 27-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The Church is FKING EVIL

Dark ages
burned books (PERSECUTED JESUS' FOLLOWERS)
Murdered the SAINTS and called their murderous pawns "Saints"
hidden knowledge in vatican library
persecution of non christians for conversion
persecution of tribes to convert to christianity
persecution of muslims
in bed with the politicians (whore of babylon)
Said earth is flat so dont wander off (away from their area of control of their community)
Dont go to the moon or God will be upset and kill us all
Accepts Gays
indulges in fraud
indulges in pedophilia
Killed millions and millions of innocents
Foster capitalism which is against freedom of the individual (in bed with politicians)
NOT ONE OF THEM HAS ATTAINED ENLIGHTENMENT THROUGH THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. NOT ONE!

ASK YOUR SELF WHY!

The answer is

The Roman Catholic Church IS FKING EVIL!
edit on 27-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The Church (capital C as in the Body of Believers as described in the Scriptures) is not evil. The church (lower-case C as in the modern Western organized heirarchy who is probably influenced by or in league with the Illuminati) is.

They use the Message of the Messiah to control and fool the people in order to line their pockets and further their agenda. A lot of what Western Christianity™ teaches goes against what Scripture teaches. There are also tons of pagan practices contained within Western Christianity™.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
The Church is FKING EVIL

Dark ages
persecution of muslims
Said earth is flat so dont wander off (away from their area of control of their community)
Accepts Gays
indulges in fraud
indulges in pedophilia
Foster capitalism which is against freedom of the individual (in bed with politicians)
NOT ONE OF THEM HAS ATTAINED ENLIGHTENMENT THROUGH THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. NOT ONE!

ASK YOUR SELF WHY!

The answer is

Not as a community, all that stuff you said about murder and persecustion and killing millions is the old church, i'm talking now in modern times. If you want to track records, i'm sure your ancestors have done some heinous stuff too.

and i still agree about the whore of babylon. this is exactly true. they do need to be judge and what is going on in the church scandel lately has been great. You honestly think only the jews have been punished? (temple burning)

p.s. not bringing up ww2 as jewish punishment

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Let us all have a day to honour Nimrod the Pagan God 25TH December

also.. let us celebrate Christ resurrection with a bunny rabbit that lays eggs.

They purport it just that way. it's all about getting you to spend the money you earned working all year.

BUY GIFTS FOR CHRISTMAS, SPEND SPEND SPEND ALL YOUR HARD EARNED OVERTIME DOLLARS

WHILE THEY HORDE EVERY DOLLAR THEY CAN REFRAIN FROM SPENDING!

Preach the sermon and dont forget to pass around the collection box every 15 minutes. GOD NEEDS MONEY YA KNOW?

Noone guided by the church attending every sunday has attained enlightenment. maybe that's an exaggeration.. maybe there were a few.. but im certain they did not gain it from the churches direction

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

the money that goes into the church is communal donations, nothing you have to do. and majority of those holidays are also exploited by jewish buisnessman. so Idk, it is a cruel world. I dont see your viewpoint

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The fact that the R.C.C. breaks the Council of Jerusalem and replaced it with it's own doctrines makes it apostate. You can look at the past 1700 years of that church and see a path of destruction that probably makes Christ's hair stand on end in anger. Not one damn thing they ever did, did he sanction. The 600 year inquisition saw an estimated 500 million dead, and not pagans because there were no pagans in europe by the time the crusades started and the crusades ontop if that. The 500 million murdered were protestants from Peter Waldo's movement burned or tutured horribly as "heretics" and jews who refused to convert. Where the hell did Christ condone any of that? Where is the love he commanded? The gold they have in their banks was stolen from native south americans when the conquistadors invaded.

The true church is not a physical wordly organization built by the hands of men but a spiritual brotherhood made by the hands of our Elohim who by his love and wisdom commanded us to bring his light and his message to the world, not shove it down their throats on devices like the "Wooden Horse" or the "Wrack" while they scream for mercy and recieve none, but were laughed at in their dying. The Church of Rome did more to hurt true christianity than Caesar Nero or any of those haters could ever dream or do. History has not forgotten and neither will we and we will bear witness against them at the last day.
edit on 27-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by 0mage
The Church is FKING EVIL

Dark ages
persecution of muslims
Accepts Gays
indulges in fraud
indulges in pedophilia

ASK YOUR SELF WHY!

The answer is

Not as a community, all that stuff you said about murder and persecustion and killing millions is the old church, i'm talking now in modern times. If you want to track records, i'm sure your ancestors have done some heinous stuff too.

and i still agree about the whore of babylon. this is exactly true. they do need to be judge and what is going on in the church scandel lately has been great. You honestly think only the jews have been punished? (temple burning)

p.s. not bringing up ww2 as jewish punishment

The only thing different about the old church and the "modern church" as you call it... is that they have become MORE EVIL THAN THEY HAVE EVER BEEN THROUGH HIGHER CAPABILITY OF DECEPTION!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The fact that the R.C.C. breaks the Council of Jerusalem and replaced it with it's own doctrines makes it apostate. You can look at the past 1700 years of that church and see a path of destruction that probably makes Christ's hair stand on end in anger. Not one damn thing they ever did, did he sanction. The 600 year inquisition saw an estimated 500 million dead, and not pagans because there were no pagans in europe by the time the crusades started and the crusades ontop if that. The 500 million murdered were protestants from Peter Waldo's movement burned or tutured horribly as "heretics" and jews who refused to convert. Where the hell did Christ condone any of that? Where is the love he commanded? The gold they have in their banks was stolen from native south americans when the conquistadors invaded.

The true church is not a physical wordly organization built by the hands of men but a spiritual brotherhood made by the hands of our Elohim who by his love and wisdom commanded us to bring his light and his message to the world, not shove it down their throats on devices like the "Wooden Horse" or the "Wrack" while they scream for mercy and recieve none. The Church of Rome did more to hurt true christianity than Caesar Nero or any of those haters could ever dream or do. History has not forgotten and neither will we and we will bear witness against them at the last day.

I agree with you partialy. more towards the end. 500 million? how many people on earth were alive during then?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I agree with you partialy. more towards the end. 500 million? how many people on earth were alive during then?

That number spanned across 600 years into the Renaissance, this is not counting the 1 million French Hugenaughts lost in their war against Rome to get the word out.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

That number spanned across 600 years into the Renaissance, this is not counting the 1 million French Hugenaughts lost in their war against Rome to get the word out.

this is why i blame politics more than religion. cause politics causes the issues more than anything

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

the money that goes into the church is communal donations, nothing you have to do. and majority of those holidays are also exploited by jewish buisnessman. so Idk, it is a cruel world. I dont see your viewpoint

My point is.. The church has supported capitalism. This world has never had ANY NEED for a monetary system of Trade. The Church had the Power to rival the FAKE KINGS AND QUEENS. To bring peace to the earth and end the inhumane system of inequality and suffering of the poor completely by LEAVING EVERYTHING as it always was

FREE!

they did not do that, then they come and ask me for money? opreaching about give away all your possessions to enter the kingdom of God. It's trick and a ploy. sorry if i want to help my community.. ill get a couple friends together to chip in and get the homeless guy some new clothes. to give those without a college education materials to learn from and connect them with ppl to learn trades so that they can provide services to the community. it is going on now. Once homeless, now caretaker of a house, cuts the lawns.. lives and is reformed.

Human compassion. that's all we ever needed. it's what we're born with. once upon a time on this earth man lived in harmony with nature and all the animals of the kingdom. we could also speak to animals and they would understand and respond. ALL THIS DIVISION I ATTRIBUTE TO THE CHURCH AS THE FOUNDER OF ENSLAVEMENT!

There is such a thing as the divine right of kings. it was once that our kings were TRULY enlightened men and women. What we have now are a bunch of fakes living off the merit of members of the ancient bloodline. but thos same members roll in their graves and assist in their demise throughout the ages

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I wanted to discuss the hatred among many people, the church. The church imo is the catholic and all denominations, so its universal in the christian community.

The church lately has been allegedly, (lol) been raping children. This, in many cases are all true. Not only do catholics have pedo sex with boys but other denominations as well.

The church as an organization is pretty bad. Many threads on this topic are everywhere. Pay offs, bribes, unaccpeting for their faults, pope should be tried, etc etc.

After all the hierchy BS is done with, i will honestly tell you all that the church as a community place for people to gather help each other and those in need are incredible.

A church is to provide, food, guidance, suffering. When all the politics of the church is gone we have many communities helping the poor, homeless and hungry. This is the true church, in local communities, not the organization bank. When politics are interjected (king david) trouble brews...

All of what you say is true, other than the top hierchy.

The Pope and his cronies, don't give a damn about you, or anybody else for that matter. If they did, they would not hold on to trillions of dollars in assets and coin instead of actually helping people as is there mandate.

So yeah, the church is evil. Organized religion is evil. Personal religion is the way to go. But anytime you convince a large group of people to live a certain way and take the word of ONE man, or many, you have a broken society.
~
Tenth

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Yeshua was not born on december 25th, thats a Roman Catholic invention. The scriptures say he was born when it was warm enough for the shepherds to sleep out in the field swith their sheep. Israel has seasonal extremes, passed october 15th would have been too cold. He was concieved around Chanakuh, which in the year he was born fell during the month of Kislev (about mid Nov. to mid Dec.) add 9 months for the normal human gestation period and he is born after Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement), but before Sukkot (Feast of Booths/Tabernacles). December 25th was the feastday of Saturnalia which was later renamed Christmas.

His resurrection did fall near Easter, but it was called Passover for jews and was celebrated as such without easterbunnies and boiled eggs dipped in the blood of swine or children.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Churches are ran with motives in mind. Members of church love to play politics, anyone into politics has to be a sociopath. I know this because I worked at 3. All the same first one was worse tho Lutheran churches inner workings are filthy. So gave my 2 weeks when I saw the pastor make a down payment outta the church fund for his private van. Synod was corrupt. The dude was not hurting for money by any means.

Went to work at a baptist but it was more of the same behind the scenes with politics. The pastor was really nice but left 2 months after I started, got a memo one of the rich members died and left mil+ and all of a sudden the church closed and the new pastor took off. behind the scenes they brought in the new pastor just to close the church and take the money.

Last and final church job I had worked at was Episcopal, At the start it was nice then the so called "volunteers" intentionally sabotaged my office everyday. It was very obvious behind the scenes they were trying to pin with something, but left soon after when the only nice "volunteer" hinted to me about where the safe was and how many people knew the combo and how almost all members had keys to the church. Yeah pastor/ and political members withdrawing so much money for anything, and that's why had I had to leave to avoid jail time that they all have earned I did my work and got out didn't or wanted a dime of that filthy money. I worked on all things computer audio visual and even partake in service when someone did not show. Churches are pure business, mean cut throat, and thinking working at a church was gonna be nice lol I was way wrong worst jobs ever.
edit on 27-6-2012 by SmashPapayaKC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SmashPapayaKC

Tells you something about the "So-Called" Christians doesnt it. Yet they believe they are the ONLY ones that will be saved. They may turn out to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong about that!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
politics created the problems associated with roman catholic. politics are also associated with the pedo case as well

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I suppose some like to think the church isn't corrupt. There is no uniformity in how churches are run, and just because one does good doesn't mean all do well. The bottom line is money. In Europe the churches collect money just like taxes in many countries, and there is no choice on giving.

The Church of England and the Royals are heavily invested in the war business and the same with Rome's Church, and they make tons of money on wars.

Everyone has heard that money is the root of evil and that is what most churches go after with their ole formula that either requires money or gets it from plate giving on Sundays, and with a few rich patrons helping.

Most churches are just big political arenas with the finest dressed men and women. The preacher of most of these churches lives in a fine part of town and drives the best cars. Church ministry is big business these days, and learning ministry is real easy. You make a lot of money by telling feel good stories.

Churches basically should not be in the business of finding folks jobs and welfare. They claim they do this function, but the equity across the board for everyone is in question. Plus, there is a huge issue of various people that show up on the doorsteep of every church in town to get money and hand outs. There are better ways to do things.

In a well run country, the churches would not have to be in the business of charity as it would be a function of the Govt to supply a guaranteed level of security via job placements and enough money to live somewhere decent.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Now I know about the pagan origins of Christmas and it's ties to pagan holidays like Saturnalia and Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, but where do you get the info that he was conceived during Kislev?
edit on 6/27/12 by shaluach because: Misspelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join