It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emerald Tablet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The Emerald Tablet is an ancient artifact that reveals a profound spiritual technology, which has survived to this day despite centuries of effort to suppress it. Encoded within the tablet's mysterious wording is a powerful formula that works in very specific and comprehensible steps on all levels of reality at once -- the physical, the mental, and the spiritual -- and shows us how to achieve personal transformation and even accelerate the evolution of our species.

The source of alchemy and the Hermetic sciences, the tablet's universal approach made it forbidden knowledge, condemned by patriarchal powers for thousands of years, from the Egyptian priesthood, to the medieval Church, to our modern politicians and religious leaders. To ensure the survival of such "dangerous" principles, which guide people to higher states of consciousness, the ancients concealed their knowledge in a succinct declaration that has become a time capsule of wisdom for future generations.

Molded out of a single piece of green crystal, the Emerald Tablet carries a prophetic message full of hidden meaning. Although its true origin is lost in legends that go back over 10,000 years, the wondrous artifact was translated into Greek by Alexandrian scholars and actually put on display in Egypt in 330 BC.

Around the year 400 AD, it was reportedly buried somewhere on the Giza plateau to protect it from religious zealots who were burning libraries around the world at that time. Many believe the tablet still lies hidden there. Working only with these early translations, many seekers of truth recognized in subsequent centuries that the Emerald Tablet contained a secret formula for transforming reality.

Link

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Can i buy a copy of it on paper? Only if it is in english though. lol

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I have seen this picture you have posted and I have read some of those tablets. I am not sure if I had sent you the site to see them at but I know I sent it to someone. I was wondering if that was you. If it was then send Pizza Lover a link because I can't find mine.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hey - theres an online translation of the emerald tablet of Thoth if anyone is interested :

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What are the origins of these tablets? where did they come from? I've tried google and can't find anything it just seems like a website where people claim these hold secrets

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewKid

There's several "Emerald Tablets." The Emerald Tablets of Hermes seem to be an alchemical text. Best guess is that it's a fraud done for money sometime around 1100 AD. It has all the earmarks of the literature of the time with vague statements that could be reworked to be just about anything. More about it here at this link.

The Emerald Texts of Thoth the Atlantean is a modern (well, to be honest, these things are called "pious frauds" -- texts created and supposed to be very ancient which support a philosophy.) These were first published in the 1930's by "a mysterious "Dr. Doreal," and found by this "Dr. Doreal" at the Great Pyramid in Egypt where they were left by Thoth the Atlantean (doesn't say where or how it was that this guy was allowed to wander in and grab thirteen large green tablets out of the Giza site -- given the amount of translated texts, they would have had to be noticeably large.)

The Mysterious Dr. Doreal hotfoots it home where with the help of the Brotherhood of White Light he just happens to be able to translate this unknown language in a short period of time. Then he publishes a mimeographed edition, there are books published (for money) and an industry and belief arises.

A number of occult sites refer to this as "channeled" material. No one ever saw any green tablets as described

top topics

join