It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is happening! Experiment based on ET Information!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
didnt they try this one on mythbusters

MYTH BUSTED

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
you sceptics are strong...

you forgot that what you call fairy tales are real. You are Masters of limitation , how bashar calls it.

Everything you can think of IS REAL...humans don´t believe that but its how the universe works.

We as humans learned the concept that thoughts are something else than "objects"....but thoughts and objects consist of the same essence and are only of different frequency...

Bashar about "Frequency and Time"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
bashar about "The universe always supports you"

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
YOU ARE SHIFTING REALITIES !!!! ALWAYS!!!

Bashar about the illusion of movement

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Yeah the avvy is a close friend ... just got her undercoat all combed out and she looks a lot thinner

:

Is the guy legit? I don't know as I am not him nor in contact (no pun intended) with him.

He reminds me of Vin Deisel and if he were taller could pass as a double.

But that is judging him by looks. That is the same as judging him by character and if he is channeling, this character isn't his own and to dismiss someone because of presented character would be like throwing all the water away because we want ice. Is he legit is a question people judge by feeling and perception and even though he seems to be saying what people want to hear and does so with a confidence that sells there are many used car salesman if you catch my drift.

That device is simple enough to make but people always want it made by someone else rather than try to prove it or disprove it t for themselves. If somebody built one and it worked they still wouldn't believe it. People like to think they know it all and yet it is their own bias that limits their understanding.

As an example John has a link to a thread in his siggy that bemoans over-unity devices and because they aren't everyday appliances he dismisses them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just because they haven't been built doesn't mean they can't be built. Some things the world just isn't ready for.

While the guy is commercializing his product and selling DVD's what is exactly on them that isn't out on youtube already? Do people just want a copy that doesn't require the net? Does he sell his time to others because he has to make money or because he is bothered by so many?

We pay actors millions of dollars, sports figures millions of dollars, higher ups on corporate ladders millions of dollars so to me money isn't the issue. Content is. If what he says is all true then he sells it cheap considering that some books cost thousands of dollars so judging by monetary value is also deceptive.

Yeah that book of Urantia is channeled and I know God doesn't do rewrites so all these sources that use popularity to sell a product (another is the book of miracles) to sell for profit are suspect and it only casts a shadow of doubt on the real deal. The counterfeits wouldn't have a selling point otherwise.

To be honest I haven't spoken to this guy and all I can judge by is my own perception based off what little I have seen and while it isn't beyond the question of being a possible fraud it also can't be ruled out that some things he says resonate truth. Only by building that device can it (or any device) be proven wrong.

He could be picking up signals from the person he is speaking to, that is the hallmark of psychics who are also selling a product but again, channeling is a reality and even the bible mentions demonic possession.

You shall know them by their fruit and this is definitely one garden that requires an open mind. If he is bringing out a higher math or a higher science or a higher understanding of physics, it isn't everyones cup of tea and just because the message isn't understood doesn't make it invalid... nor does it make it true.

It does make you look into it though and perhaps it is more about seeking than delivery. Maybe he is demonically possessed and trying to encourage others to become so too.

Or maybe he is the one who breaks through that barrier of contact for humanity, who is to say and who knows for sure but God Himself?

I do know that nobody is infallible and if he proves correct then that goes a long way towards proving veracity. He would have to be 100% accurate in his claims so it doesn't come across as intelligent guesswork. There are many sites that have a wealth of info that also "predict" but aren't accurate. You know the ones I am thinking about, the ones that boast of their correct predictions but say nothing of their incorrect ones.

Build it and see... it looks easy enough.... may be what Tesla was on to and I do know that vibrational frequencies are a field (sorry no pun intended) that is just coming into its own. It is in harmonizing the ambient field where reactions occur. If you can harness that force as a wave you can ride it like a dolphin and a bow wave or it could also be like breaking a barrier like sound and the result is something booms, or like breaking the light speed barrier and shatter the fabric of space/time.

Be wary of other-worldy dimensions though ... you just never know to whom or what you are in touch with. Be well grounded by Faith or you won't be able to discern whether malevolent or benevolent. A malevolent force will trick you with the seemingly beneficial before it turns the tables.

That is the difficulty in knowing truth from depiction.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by kauskau

Oh sure, because that's how evidence works, doesn't it? If it has enough "likes" on youtube it's legit. I hear the peer review system is going to be replaced by a "like" button on youtube. Bring on the new age of scientific enlightenment

people are not as stupid as you think..

You sure about that? The evidence in this thread suggests otherwise

edit on 28-6-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Bashar about the Phoenix Lights

Wow...that video totally has me sold.....on the fact he is a fraud. To that end I will post this for you to watch....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

reply to post by kauskau

Oh sure, because that's how evidence works, doesn't it? If it has enough "likes" on youtube it's legit. I hear the peer review system is going to be replaced by a "like" button on youtube. Bring on the new age of scientific enlightenment

one day your comment will turn around...because you will know one day that this source is one of the first contacts.....and you will remember your ignorance and learn from it...without a doubt.

The problem for me is: english is not my native language...i can understand it perfectly but can not formulate my thoughts as i want to.

One of the best sessions between an astrologist and bashar from the 1980s
that was the first stuff i ever studied..and it blew my mind but first i was a sceptic to..but it did not hold for longer than 1 hour.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-6-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

The Douglas Adams dolphin vid has had over an order of magnitude more views than the "alien channeller" dude's vid, ergo it is a more accurate depiction of reality according to the OP. I'll agree with that

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

The language barrier is not the problem, it's the ridiculous assertions unsupported by evidence followed by the condescending "oh one day you'll realise you were wrong when your vibrational energy maxes out on Bigfoot's birthday" claptrap that is the problem. This is the SCIENCE forum, claims must be supported by evidence.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by kauskau

one day your comment will turn around...because you will know one day that this source is one of the first contacts.....and you will remember your ignorance and learn from it...without a doubt.

The problem for me is: english is not my native language...i can understand it perfectly but can not formulate my thoughts as i want to.

One of the best sessions between an astrologist and bashar from the 1980s
that was the first stuff i ever studied..and it blew my mind but first i was a sceptic to..but it did not hold for longer than 1 hour.
www.youtube.com...

Ok....now analyzing this OLD video compared to the NEWER videos why does his accent change...has he ever addressed that, or why in some he rolls his "R's" and doesn't in others, or why his accent actually audibly changes from one video to the next or why his tone and inflection changes as well as how long he extends an "S" at the end of a word in some videos but not in others.

This is solely him channeling fraud and embellishing aspects of it while forgetting to do it ALL the time EVERY time.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Vasa Croe

The Douglas Adams dolphin vid has had over an order of magnitude more views than the "alien channeller" dude's vid, ergo it is a more accurate depiction of reality according to the OP. I'll agree with that

I am THOROUGHLY convinced that dolphins are aliens from another planet and have only been here to try to help us.....THOROUGHLY! I am building a dolphin ship as I type this, powered of course by a Bashar Funnel Tunnel!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

reply to post by kauskau

The language barrier is not the problem, it's the ridiculous assertions unsupported by evidence followed by the condescending "oh one day you'll realise you were wrong when your vibrational energy maxes out on Bigfoot's birthday" claptrap that is the problem. This is the SCIENCE forum, claims must be supported by evidence.

as i said, and this will not be enough for you, there will be no evidence until the mass consciousness is ready for contact until than its a free choice to believe in whatever you want to believe..

but my "evidence" is and was the way he speaks about concepcts in a really integrative but still "zen-flow"- way... i never perceived a human who can talk about difficult concepts so elegantli and of course i never saw someone LIE for more than 4 minutes without reveal it through pauses, through the voice or through reactions..

the moment that totally broke my "scepctic frontier" was when he was asked if something like astrology exists on their planet..and his answer opened a door for me to at least start to question my scepticism..and after hours and hours of listening to him..the barrier fell totally

"Do you have a astrology in your system"? Bashars answer at 6: 25
www.youtube.com...

WOW...no freaking human ...can flow like that in all kind of topics...SHOW ME ONE!

You just cant ...you can show me a lot of frauds but not a genius like this ....believe me : i never trusted anyone ..i can see lies...this is the first and only "master" i ever had.
because he is the best source i ever saw..and i saw a lot...believe it or not..listen to the stuff

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well, for argument's sake, and assuming he is not a conman, I have no opinion on the authenticity of his claim that he's channeling anything, much less an alien, but I will say that as soon as one piece of information he gets from this communication proves to be, beyond shadow of doubt, false, then one has to question exactly what he is 'channeling', if it is indeed channeling something outside of himself or just his own subconscious. Sometimes I wonder if people like this are aware of proper safeguards and testing, and if he's not channeling 'something else' than what he thinks he is.

I've always found these cases very interesting. Thanks OP.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

it is all about perception then isn't it?

"Science & Technology: Cutting edge science and future technology."

how can it be evidenced if it is in the future?

Perhaps you don't like the subject, that doesn't mean others might not find something of intrigue in it. You can belittle others for their belief but without knowing absolutely one way or the other how can you claim to have an open mind?

I checked the link in your siggy, see my post above. Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are correct and that goes for everyone, myself included.

None of us are infallible so maybe you should cut some slack when others are seeking?

It goes a long way towards understanding the unknown rather than that head in the sand outlook. You can easily ignore the thread and let those who are interested explore all avenues of understanding it.

Is he a fraud? Probably, isn't that the way of mankind? That lack of morality and integrity is evidenced everywhere.

But what if?

But what if he isn't?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
once again and for the last time..for the sceptics..

at least watch this segment...
"Do you have a astrology in your system"? Bashars answer at 6: 25
www.youtube.com...

i would really be interest in the opinion of those who maybe are interested in astrology..because normally bashar never speaks about astrology because it does not exist in their system..but still he manages to reflect that concept in a perfection that is beyond the capability of any "layman-liar"...and he does that with everything you ask him..
no "fraud" can do that! Period.
(and if he could he would certainly become rich with something else than being a fraud..but still i never saw a fraud being so virtous like him)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
another example for "evidence" for me: here he talks about photons
watch min/sec 04.26 (what is a photon)..its a video from the 80s i think,....

Bashar answers a question about photons -> again. Believe me....ask a respected scientist the same question and watch how they will answer to that ....the answer will be full of memorized fractions and u will see the process of having to "remember". U can not see that in bashars answer. Again: a human CAN NOT DO THAT without stuttering, without memorising,...no one can do this in this "zen type flow" as bashar.. show me one..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
According to Wikipedia on Darryl Anka:

Darryl Anka

Anka has also channeled other entities, and the entity Bashar has also been channeled by other mediums.

So, are there any videos of him channeling anyone else, and if others have channeled Bashar then why is Darryl the ONE and ONLY that seems to be making money or getting the message out. Or are the others frauds and Darryl is the TRUE messenger? Again...all signs point to FRAUD.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
According to Wikipedia on Darryl Anka:

Darryl Anka

Anka has also channeled other entities, and the entity Bashar has also been channeled by other mediums.

So, are there any videos of him channeling anyone else, and if others have channeled Bashar then why is Darryl the ONE and ONLY that seems to be making money or getting the message out. Or are the others frauds and Darryl is the TRUE messenger? Again...all signs point to FRAUD.

instead of searching for clues at wikipedia..watch the last 2 videos i posted..and discuss THOSE..
my god..

its really strange with you sceptics...selective perception is sick in a way..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
lyssa royal used to channel bashar.....and believe me its the same energy...i will search videos..i cant find them now..only transcripts

groups.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join