It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura Readings by SolarE-Souljah.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
(*****)

cool thanks.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I don't think you have anything else to do right now and your aura is red. It is red due to the passion you have but also the rage and slight jealousy. You need attention and are waiting for it to be delivered to you by pretending that you can even define aura.

When it comes to anything like an aura.... Ha people must be desperate if they truly think they can receive insight by a mere copy and paste. OP stated in the original post it is meant for fun. It's like trying the crane game at a mall. You expect to lose but pay anyway for fun. Then if you happen to win, then it's a story to tell and you can show off your prize to your girl.

I am sorry but why waste your time here if it obviously doesn't meet your standards? Nothing you do will change the outcome for anyone, you just want attention.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Thank you kindly!

I did after all put a disclaimer on the OP stating this is just for fun.

Sheesh some people don't read I guess.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
(*****)

I really concentrated on mine... packed if full of power. Read mine

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Let's do it [:

(*****)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I agree that the post that you quoted was pretty vague but I genuinely am online a lot, much more than most people, I would think. In saying that, I will also admit that I don't believe that me being online a lot explains a whole lot about my personality.

I also don't see the need to try and denounce this person just because they claim to be able to do something that you believe is impossible. Why not just laugh it off and move on? They don't seem to be hurting anyone here. No one is paying money for this stuff. They ask the person to give a reading, receive the reading, and move on. If it's not correct then they either don't believe the reader and go on about their day or they say so but either way, what harm is there in that? I say even if you don't believe the TC can do what they claim, just let people try it if they want. You don't get upset and try to shutdown newspapers when they post horoscopes do you?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
(*******)
There you go, do your thing.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Well it's no fun to get a thread derailed and possibly ruined by someone star hunting.

If you claimed you had all the answers or that you were special since birth maybe I'd have chimed in on a similar note but come on, we can all relax and have a little fun here and that shouldn't be a bad thing.

Ps I am not trying to discredit the legimacy of your thread. I for one am still curious

edit on 27-6-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

OMG I found you something this time!

Okay, so I was getting an aura of ethereal blue and gray wings.

Have you by any chance had any success with astral projection or out of body experiences?

How about dreams where you fly?

I feel like you are the kind of person who looks up at the sky with a yearning.

Do you feel blue sometimes by your human limitations? I really get the feeling you wanna fly.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

It is red due to the passion you have but also the rage and slight jealousy.

Indeed, I am jealous of the OP's "abilities".

You need attention and are waiting for it to be delivered to you by pretending that you can even define aura.

When it comes to anything like an aura.... Ha people must be desperate if they truly think they can receive insight by a mere copy and paste.

Copy and paste? Please source where I have copied and pasted my information from? Everything I wrote was strictly from my own knowledge of what an aura is. I am very aware of what the proper definition of an aura is because I have spoken to several psychics and people who claimed to be able to see auras, in fact I once tried to learn how to do it when I was a kid... and this was way before I even used the internet. And actually if you want to get into the technical definition of what an aura is then lets check shall we.

1. a distinctive and pervasive quality or character; air; atmosphere: an aura of respectability; an aura of friendliness.
2. a subtly pervasive quality or atmosphere seen as emanating from a person, place, or thing.

dictionary.reference.com...

As you may note, the aura is an "air" or "atmosphere" which can be felt/seen "emanating from a person".

OP stated in the original post it is meant for fun. It's like trying the crane game at a mall. You expect to lose but pay anyway for fun.

Yes but the OP is misusing terminology and muddying up the waters, making it hard for anybody to actually know what these things really mean. He is reducing truly interesting concepts into laughable nonsensical games about stars and brackets. And as far as I can see not one single person except me has actually pointed out the flaws and incorrect premise of the OP's thread. I'm not doing anything except correcting what I feel is wrong information.

I am sorry but why waste your time here if it obviously doesn't meet your standards? Nothing you do will change the outcome for anyone, you just want attention.

I simply posted my opinion and the facts about what an aura is because I'm sick of seeing so many people misguided and taught incorrect information about auras and other concepts related to auras. I don't expect to change anything, because this thread is obviously a collection of ATS's most gullible people. I'm just here to inform and educate people who want to learn SERIOUS information regarding auras and how they are used. Not diluted and twisted fabrications by some wannabe who clearly knows nothing and is confusing the whole subject for a whole lot of people.
edit on 27/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have also been a longtime lurker and joined just because of what I've been reading in this thread! I am very interested in what my reading will be! (******) Thanks!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I guess I didn't follow the rules.. here we go one more time:

(**********************)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Do it to it.
(*****)

Merci beaucoup

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

To quote more accurately...
Me:

It is red due to the passion you have but also the rage and slight jealousy. You need attention

I was referring to attention the OP (and/or others that may practice online "aura readings" and such) quite obviously has received (either intentionally or not) not "ability"

You:

Copy and paste? Please source where I have copied and pasted my information from?

Accusations, accusations, again was not referring to what you thought... was referring to the OP and what they had to say about people's aura (though I admit fault here, you can be only so concise while writing from a slightly annoying iPhone)

You (also):

I am very aware of that the proper definition of an aura is because I have spoken to several psychics and people who claimed to be able to see auras, in fact I once tried to learn how to do it when I was a kid... and this was way before I even used the internet. And actually if you want to get into the technical definition of what an aura is then lets check shall we...

Yes well I have been to several doctors who told me my season long allergies was a big long cold and have been heard many people claim they have spoke to God but, well good information is hard to come by through second hand knowledge. As for you "trying to learn how to do it" I tried to learn how to spread my wings and fly and guess where it got me? The floor.

You (more):

And as far as I can see not one single person except me has actually pointed out the flaws and incorrect premise of the OP's thread. I'm not doing anything except correcting what I feel is wrong information.

Yay, good job. Here, a star for your.... whatever you think you accomplished. Congrats.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Well, lets start with the fact we dont know everything there is to know about these things. Thats a fun thing.

Then, lets ask the question; Is it possible that something which is sourced in electromagnetism (which we both agree auras might be) could be transferred through an electromagnetic medium (as in electronics)? Seems that the idea of a transformer would support the idea, at least to an extent.

Either way, solar has said this is for fun. I, for one, have had a blast following this thread! And, perhaps only coincidentally, his "reading" lined up with those from kirlian-type photography as well as "psychics" who have done the same to me, in person. I still have my reservations about the whole deal, but it doesnt mean I wont explore it and have fun doing so!

edit: there are a lot of people having fun with this thread, why not join in?
edit on 27-6-2012 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
(*****)

Thanks In Advance

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Please be patient everyone. There is a huge backlog of requests.

I will be getting to them in the order they came in.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
(*****)

Keep the practice going!
Always wanted to know what mine may be.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by scorpiosin

Okay this is just bizarre... Part of your aura is a giant mustache!

The mustache is reddish brown in color...

On top of your crown chakra is a tan bowler hat...

Now this is telling me quite alot. That is obviously a very old fashioned look. That tells me that you are old fashioned. You enjoy those nostalgic older days.

I do not mean to offend, but are you a bit older?

It is either that or you exude a certain maturity level for a young person.

I also feel like you talk in a very refined, almost British accent.

If you are a younger person, do you feel yourself connecting more with older folk?

Anyway, that was a fun aura read!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by tport17

OMG I found you something this time!

Okay, so I was getting an aura of ethereal blue and gray wings.

Have you by any chance had any success with astral projection or out of body experiences?

How about dreams where you fly?

I feel like you are the kind of person who looks up at the sky with a yearning.

Do you feel blue sometimes by your human limitations? I really get the feeling you wanna fly.

Hey, thanks for not bumping me to the end of the line!
Never had an obe or astral projection, sadly. I'd like to I think. Look at the sky with a yearning, yes. Wanting to fly, not so much. Terrified of heights. In fact, I have had a dream about flying, when I was a kid. Didn't like it much. Thanks for the effort!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join