It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura Readings by SolarE-Souljah.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Dark red, drapery colored aura.

You are very witty, love telling jokes, sometimes you like to be the center of attention, and other times you like to just sit back and watch the silly humans.

Overall though, you are very observant and aware of your surroundings. You tend to be alert and make sure you know what is going on, on all sides of you.

gotta admit buddy pretty right on

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

I'm getting a real east coast aura from you.

You seem to be sarcastic and possess great tact and comedy, but some people take you too seriously and you wish people understood your humor.

Orange aura, like the setting sun over the ocean.

Interesting. I'm as west coast as they get. Both litterally and figuratively. I've never in my life even seen the eastern states.

Outside of that, you hit it right on the head, but only touched a small part of it. It is possible I was guarded in
my posting. Id love for you to try again, if you're so inclined.

(*****)
edit on 27-6-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

noooo, I always arrive late for these kind of things... well, I would like to give it a try... thanks in advance

(*****)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by smyleegrl

Wow yours was another instant visualization. I saw a bright gold star the second I touched the aura stars.

You secretly yearn to be a star, not a lame celeb one, but like a positive influence in the world.

You have change on your mind. You want to make a difference in this confusing world.

You secretly want to be a leader and want to lead people to a better tomorrow.

You nailed it. Whoo boy did you nail it.

I'm extremely impressed.

The change you spoke of...could it perhaps me a physical change?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Okay that makes sense. When I said east coast, I saw a coastline with a setting sun, so I thought east coast.

What I meant by east coast is that you kind of have that east coast personality just a smidge, but not in a jerky way.

Just in the fact that you enjoy being severely sarcastic at times, and some people just don't get it.

You seem like the kind of person to laugh at your own jokes.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Now that is more spot on. I often get people coming back to me days or weeks later saying that they just now "got" a joke I made, or, more often, a comment in jest. And ill be honest, I crack myself up sometimes.

I do still find it quite interesting, though, that its my sense of humor that keeps coming through, as I would not consider it the strongest part of my personality, nor is it something that I think about as much anymore.

If I haven't said it already, thanks so much!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Oh my goodness. Talk about a pretty aura. You are surrounded by a blue crystal diamond shape with little green jade gemstones surrounding that.

Not sure if you are male or female, but you seem to have an affinity for shiny things. They intrigue you...

Also, do you by any chance collect gemstones or precious metals? Your aura is telling me it wants more gemstones in its life, or maybe your significant other wants some.

You love having a good time. You also love to having a ball with yourself, and you can have a one person party. For some reason, I am visualizing you dancing by yourself blissfully and gleefully???

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Agave

You have quite... quite an aura lemme tell ya.

You seem to love letting it all hang out, and your aura reflects this. It has no definable shape. You really don't give a eff what other people think, cuz you be living your own life by your own rules.

You don't like being told what to do, and you like having your freedom. You seem like the kind of person who will chill naked at their house just because.

Even with all those features, you do care for loved ones, and when specific events occur, you have a way of straightening up and getting things done that need to be done.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
OK, I'll bite.

(******)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Please read me.

(*****)

Thank you

p.s - I joined ATS just for you, so make it worthwhile

edit on 27-6-2012 by Livelovelaugh6 because: Adding

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

You have a metallic ring aura surrounding your middle with engravings on it,

and projecting from the ring to make a bubble around you, is a bluish purple aura.

Sometimes people seem to want to talk to you aggressively, but this very special protection ring simply deflects them from entering any negative vibes into your space.

This is a very interesting aura... It makes me think you may have an actual ring that is special to you?

I feel like whoever bestowed that ring upon you cares about you very much, and gives a little part of them self to protect you from bad vibes.

Now for the bluish purple aura, this is coming from you mostly, supplemented by the ring.

This is a strange visual, but I see you as a parental eagle keeping a keen eye on your younglings...

Do you work with kids by any chance or have kids of your own?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

well i dont beleive in aura's or any spiritual kinda stuff.
would like to know what you think of my internet aura.
edit on 27-6-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
long time lurker...signed up just for this
(******)
thanks for your time and energy!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hoagy1199

Very interesting...

Your aura is a green pine tree shape, but there are no decorations on it.

This explains a lot to me. When most people think of pine trees, they think of Christmas time with their tree all decorated. But your aura has no material things on it. It is a pine tree in its natural form.

This is symbolic to me because it makes me think you like the time you get to spend with loved ones during holidays, but you hate all the materialistic bull crap that comes with it.

You are content with your loved ones and the love you share for one another. That is all you need to feel happy.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm game.
(*****)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Nope way off, sorry.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hello SolarE-Souljah

Thank you for hosting this activity.

Here is my projection.

(*****)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gabriel1121

Alright I will hop you to the front of the line just because you signed up just for this.

Holy moly, your aura got a response from my pineal gland.

You have a most interesting aura.

It is orange, and boomerang shaped. It has 3 stripes revolving it, and they are red, gold, and green.

You have a special talent of letting someone going through a hard time to borrow a piece of your aura and your good vibes.

Basically, you throw a mini boomerang aura their way, and let them soak in your very positive energy. When they are done using it and built up enough positive energy reserves for themselves, the mini boomerang aura returns and becomes a part of the big boomerang aura again.

Very damn cool.

You should look into energy work.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Oh well, sometimes some auras are harder to read than others.

Like I said I'm just practicing. Sorry I couldn't read yours.

I couldn't really get a good feel for yours. It was like you were sending me an encrypted aura if that makes sense.
edit on 27-6-2012 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I highly doubt you can read an aura through your computer.learn how to see them for real like i did. then read real auras

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join