It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura Readings by SolarE-Souljah.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hstock28

I am getting a lime green aura from you... in the shape of a lime.

This explains a lot about your personality. It is an aquired taste.

I get the feeling that some people are instantly put off by your aura at times, but some can tolerate it and really enjoy it. You also have the ability to coat your aura in sugar in order to be more palpable to others.

So basically you have a defense mechanism to defend yourself, but you can also be sweet and inviting at other times.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
(*****)

that should do it - thanks!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Wow, yet another interesting aura.

You have an aura with scales, and they shine brilliantly in all the colors of the rainbow.

Do you have an affiliation with reptiles? You seem to have characteristics of a reptile, but not like a reptilian or anything lol.

Are you cool and calculating? You seem to put a lot of thought into something before you "strike."

Scales could also represent a shedding of an old self and beginning anew. Have you recently made a big life change within yourself?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

You have a pulsing aura. It seems to undulate and shimmer, like a mirage. It has the same colors as a mirage too.

To me your aura always seems to be constantly adapting to its surroundings. It might also have a cloaking effect as well. Overall kind of like a chameleon.

Do you have the skill of being able to blend in to the background so to speak? I keep getting this vibe that you are good at being stealthy.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Okay, this is going to be one of those readings where it might not be exactly what you want to hear, but here it goes anyway...

I see your aura being the color of cheddar cheese. While the color is cheddar, the shape is swiss cheese, and this presents some problems. Like swiss cheese, there are openings, vulnerabilities within your aura...

Like I said I'm trying to give an honest read, I hope you don't mind if I continue...

Is there something in your life that seems to be "punching" your spirit lately? This seems to be a recent occurrence.

I am overall seeing an aura that could use a lot of work to fortify itself. You are currently not performing as well as you could be. I get the feeling you are missing something from your life, that you don't feel complete.

I'm sorry if this comes off as being mean, but that is just the vibe I am getting from your aura...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
(*****)

Please! thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by volafox

I see an aura with the feel and texture of velvet curtains...

Very free spirited, very elegant, there is an almost dance to your aura...

There is a good flow to it, for whatever reason the word Romanian popped into my head.

It's a very old fashioned vibe, like from the 30s.

You seem to not talk too much, but you speak, just not with your voice.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by luminosity

Hope you all don't mind, I am going to try be a little more honest and forthcoming in my aura readings. I've been holding back a bit...

Your aura is like the ocean on a stormy day.

It has a lot of force behind it. It is very active, very turbulent.

If you ever heard waves crashing on a rocky cliff on a stormy day, that is what your aura sounds like.

It feels like you have a lot of pent up fury, lots of passion, lots of mana.

What you really need to do is find a way to channel these massive reserves of energy into something productive.

Find a good use for all this untamed ocean energy. Tap into it. Have you ever tried surfing?

I am getting a really big ocean vibe from you. Have you been around the ocean for most of your life? It seems to be a part of you.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

Hmm, your aura is in the shape and color of a plumeria flower. Look it up if you need to, although I feel like you already know the flower I speak of.

Lots of real love in your heart, affection for loved ones. Are you a hugger by any chance?

I feel like you are very intertwined with scent. Scent seems to really affect you.

You really have a way of seeing the positive in things, and this rubs off on people around you as well. Your aura is like aromatherapy for the soul.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lokin

Wood textured with a combination of earth brown and fire red. You have the aura of a warrior.

It's interesting, even though you have a warrior vibe, you don't fight physically.

There is something in the Polynesian culture that relates to you. There is a dance called the Haka, and it is where warriors of different tribes, before resorting to physical fighting, would do a warrior dance to the opposing side.

The goal was to intimidate the other side into surrender, and this would save a lot of bloodshed at times.

I feel like you are a very strong spoken person. Are you Polynesian by any chance? You have a lot of "ha" in your "piko".

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by digzr

I see your aura as a clam shell, with a beige color.

You have a way of totally closing up and hiding.

Sometimes you just wanna crawl into a hole and snuggle and hide from this world and our current society.

You seem to be very timid of other human beings, but have no problem communicating with animals.

In fact when you are around animals, you really open up and your true self shines through, which I am seeing as a light but bright pink aura.

There are also a few select humans in which you can be completely open with.

But the second you step out that door and into society, you clam up and completely close up.

I don't blame you. I know how it is in today's society. It's pretty jacked up.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

Like I said, I am trying to be more honest in these readings, so please do not be offended...

Your aura is very clouded. It's like trying to see through a deep fog to get to your aura and I can barely see it.

Something is troubling you, wow, like it's bad. You are not your normal self right now.

Something dark is around you or in you, or something, but this is giving me goosebumps...not in a good way.

I am trying to think of what you can do to fix this... but this is your kuleana, its your responsibility.

I can only tell you that something is really holding you back right now, and you need to fix it immediately or else it will eat you up.

Underneath all of this, I see a faint smile and the want to break out of this funk.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Mum died last week.

I was open yesterday, but I'm blocking input today. Nothing so serious, just a psychopath that's trying it on.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

I am getting a fruity, yellow and pink aura from you.

With fruit auras, there is a lot of symbolism behind them, and they are very well rounded, no pun intended.

Your outer layer is yellow, and it is a very nice, passive, protective shell that is always there.

Your inner layer is pink, and that is where the real magic is. You seem like a teacher and you work with kids.

This might sound weird, but you are fertile. That isn't necessarily in a sexual way.

You seem to be able to plant a good seed in younger ones, instilling good values and positive mindsets.

Kudos to you!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by leopayaso1987

We got another pineal gland tingler here.

You have a deep earth aura.

You are a knowledge seeker, knowing there is more than meets the eye.

You is making my pineal gland straight up tingle!!!

You've been around. You know things. You have a knowledge of the old world. You were around in those times.

I am seeing a castle made of stone.

Very ancient energy, the word inquisitive also popped into my head.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Hmm.. I like it.

You have an aggressively defensive aura. Think porcupine.

Basically when bad vibes try to get at you, you don't just repel them, you make them wince and run away scared.

Of course, these spikes are retractable, and you are left with a nice salt and pepper looking aura.

You seem to laugh in the face of danger, fearless even.

You're kind of a badass to be honest.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Very sassy aura, light purple in color.

A bit conceited even. You seem to be very stubborn in your beliefs, not really open to other's interpretation.

For some reason, in your near future I am seeing something really profound happening to you, and it will change your aura to a blinding pink.

I actually see what it is, but you will need to experience it for yourself.

edit on 29-6-2012 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Alright I'm done for tonight.

I won't be back for about half a day.

In the meantime, if any of you want to practice, here ya go.

(*****)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Thanks for the read! I'm not too sure about the ring though... The only ring of value I own is my own wedding ring, it was given to my husband by his mother who's mother gave it to her. It is special because it is old, from the 1940's as far as I know. I have very slender fingers and the ring fits perfectly on my ring finger with no resizing needed. My friends have tried the ring on and it doesn't fit them at all haha. So hmm that's all I know about a ring.

Do you think you can ask him about the ring? I'm curious.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I don't know how, but I have to say you kind of nailed it. I still don-t think I have activated my pineal gland yet, but I'm in the process, or at least I'm trying.
Thank you for taking your time and doing my reading.
Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join